It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: "HE TOUCHED ME"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my friends, my little angels… Image

I´m back home and feeling really really healthy and today is the day I have the power and energy and ofcourse the TIME to write to you…
All your healing Enery reached me and all the bleu roses.… but most of all the LOVE reached me.. What shall I say…. I don´t have the right words for it…

MAHALO!!… THANK YOU!!…GRACIAS!!… DANKE!!… BEDANKT!!... MERCIE!!... TEŞEKKÜRLER!!... HVALA!!

Much has happened during my stay at the hospital…Everyday was something special, a special feeling I cannot express in words….But the MOST special feeling of whole my LIFE was the one on the 1st of November 2006, walking out of the hospital, after I was releashed. I will try to express my feelings in words of what has happened to me and I feel that I really really have to share this with all of you, The members of the Circle of “E”, because I know that I can tell you, my friends, my angels and hope you, wise souls can help me… This really was something that knocked me of my feet so to speak… and really feel that I need some wise advice on this one…

I will send you ALL, members of the Circle of "E" a letter.... I will send it to you by PM, and PLEASE tell me through PM or Email if you got it or not, because sometimes the PM isn´t working as we ALL know.... :wink:

I will tell you here when I do send the letter.... because I don´t know when I will finish the letter, it will be a long one, I think..... :) and because I´m feeling very good in mind I know that I have to rest a lot, as the doctors adviced me too :wink: .... But my Gerdy is here with me and taking care of me.... And the funniest of it all.... He will be paid for it also.... :) so don´t you worry about me, I´m in GOOD hands... :D :D

YOU ALL WILL BE IN ANY OF MY PRAYERS and I`ll be back soon... and that´s a PROMISE :wink:

Sending Bubbles of LOVE to you...... Image

LOVE is LIFE and LIFE is LOVE

Thank you God, my Lord, for given me such precious "FRIENDS"

"Proud to be a member of the Circle of "E" tooooooo" :wink:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Carola, I am very happy you are back home and feeling so good! Thank God, dear!
I'm looking forward to your letter!!! :D :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:43 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear, dear Carola (just got goosebumps of the thought of you).

You are, were and will be in such good hands, for sure! I feel absolutely happy to hear from you.. I can see there's so much Light focussed on you right now. It's wonderful.

Glad that you are wise and will rest as much as needed. Your princesses must be really exultants from having you home and your husband too. There's a great deal of Love around your home, it can be felt.

May I add some portion of LOVE too? Take care.
:D :D :D

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:19 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

it's good to hear from you again, carola! and am glad that your operation was a success. may you receive much peace for your soul and rest for your body.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha my Friends :D :D

I couldn´t help it.... I was drawn again to this forum :wink: .... with this special message:
Quote:
"We´re Stewards of that which God has given to us on earth... Bring your whole tithes to the storehouse....
And Trust Me in this..... That I will pour out such a blessing upon you that your storehouses will not be able to contain it."

Feels really good to be back a little... here among you all... and I wanted to ask you to pray this little prayer with me together :oops: .... I will be very GRATEFULL....

ImageImage

Sending BUBBLES of LOVE to all of YOU.....

I´m going to rest again here :? I have to, but I´ll be back :lol: :lol:

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha again.... :D
Quote:
"The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, because the Lord has anointed Me to preach good tidings." - Isaiah 61:1

You are now ready on the walk of faith to be a diplomat for God. Your faith has matured to the level that you express your convictions with confidence and kindness. You dare to disagree agreeably that's diplomacy!

What are the distinguishing marks of a diplomat? The first mark of the diplomat is that he is always friendly. This respectful attitude is a must in diplomatic relationships, for it allows your adversary to accept your frank disagreement without becoming hostile to you.

The second characteristic of the Christian diplomat is that he seeks to be fair in all communication and relationships. When someone holds a different viewpoint, be fair in your judgment of him, even though you cannot agree.

The third characteristic is to learn how to be frank. Dare to say such things as, "I see it from a different perspective," or "I want to agree with you, but in good conscience I really can't."

Fourth, and finally, the diplomat is firm. Resist pressures to violate your values.

Faith is explaining your position through friendliness, fairness, frankness, and firmness.

Today you have become, through faith, a successful diplomat for Jesus Christ. Congratulations! You have really matured in your faith.

You have learned the four principles for effective communication. They will work in all of your interpersonal relationships. You will no longer be manipulated and intimidated. You will be positively, politely, diplomatically aggressive. You sense a tremendous feeling of liberation in and by the power of your Lord.

I just got this message and I had to put it here :oops: :) .... a lot of things happening here, but all for the BEST.... but I will run the computer down, before I sit here again... And I have to rest.... :wink:

Sending Bubbles of LOVE again......... and again and again.....

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Image For you. Already shared your prayer with you and sent to the World:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Carola I am so glad you are back and feeling better and thank you for that beautiful message I will continue to keep you in prayers and thoughts!

Elvis Always And Forever And Ever!
Fran

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

hallo lieve 'engel',
ben zo blij dat je terug bent, safe and sound,
you nee to rest a lot precious one so we can fly all together...
and thank you for all the 'quotes' you mention, they make me think and are always fine and clear messages.

curious for your special letter,...

Tender loving care
Kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:26 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

"WE GOT NOTHING" "ENDED ALLTOGETHER, DON´T WE" :wink:

Ka´rala

Page 1 of 3 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next