All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 6 of 6 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
This year will be better. wjh

It will be for sure, Wanda. Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:16 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda,

If your family got together during christmas season do you often talk about Elvis or do you all avoid that topic???

Nadine

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:17 am 
Site Admin

We don't have any family out here in CA except for a niece and her husband who live a ways from here. My dad and half brother is all I have now and they are in Oklahoma-when I was there 2 years ago we talked about him quite a bit and then when I sent the book to them, my half brother and I talked about him and dad joined in some too-he was very happy to get his story in this copy-and his name-he's published now, you see. So we don't really have family to get togther-and few friends who were part of that big circle years ago, are around-most live much further away now. Live goes on- and leaves some behind and scatters the rest. We three talk about him alot now and then-and Starla is glad I redid the book-she thinks it's much better and more detailed. Jimmie doesn't read much, but he's fine with things as they've gone along. He really enjoyed watching the Aloha show tonight-Ginette sent it to us and now it's like Christmas early and it felt so good to be able to see him at a time when he was doing something he felt was such an honor-to be the first to play for the world. He was humbled and proud and worked hard to look the best he could for that show-and he looked great-tired the for the rehearsal but he looked "damn fine" for the show it's self. He had come to grips with his personal problems by the second show and it gave him so life and sparkle that the first one didn't have. Tomorrow night will watch the other DVD as I don't know what's on it-it's a surprise for us! Starla is going to watch them on her big screen tv on the weekend when she has time to stay up to do it. Something to look forward to. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:00 am 
Dragon

Thanks Wanda for all the information on what happened between the two of them. I didn't realise that Priscilla did all that, I am so shocked and I have a heavy heart. Somehow there is a perception that Elvis was the one who was more the one to be unfaithful - that did not change the fact that I adore him and think he is unbelievble. I just don't understand believe how any woman could have done that...... She had his whole heart and soul, there was no way he was leaving her or going to hurt her..... She had it all......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

She had it all indeed.

Too bad she was too young too fully realise and cherish it.

I'll bet she thinks now different but it is way too late now. Too late for him but too late for her too.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Page 6 of 6 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6