It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:idea:

We may travel in imagination to Numis'OM, meet El'vis there, get a bear hug from him, or handle his hand, as Zey did in her experience, register the feeling of it and bring back that feeling to our present reality. That will make a real effect on us. Then, we may hug or handle hand with somebody else in need and pass this effect on him/her. We may start a chained Love effect! :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Also, with hands - the song "SHAKE A HAND" and the lyrics Elvis sings in that too!

That song came to me as an affirmation of Elvis' support 16 days ago while driving, seconds before arriving to a meeting place, where I was to announce a highly important decission I took, that would change long term plans I had made many years before, related mostly to my spiritual path. I dared to follow my heart's voice, blindly, out of reason, trusting in me and in those "above" that guide and help me. It has been one of the most important decissions of my life.

Just then, Elvis sang "Shake a Hand" in my car's player. It brought tears to my eyes and a complice smile to my face. It was so right in timing...

Driving back home, he sang "Let Me Help"!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
With the song that was played in your car's player just when you needed it there's no doubt that he was watching over and approving the idea too! , that he's encouraging you onward in your own personal spiritual quest, sense that real strongly right now as I write my post!

It is so nice to know that you share so clearly the same feeling I have, Sue!

(After taking that decision, a lot of "confirmations" began coming to me. It's great to see how things work for you when you align yourself with the center of your Heart.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Zey,

Time has passed by from your tale about your Elvis' experience. Now I'm totally certain from my own perception, that you are dear and close to El'vis. I have "seen" it in two clear meditations, which you already know and some other friend's meditation too. Remember?

You must be filled with joy for it, as they are only confirmations of your personal experience and it is a big "push", a strong impulse to go ahead brave and lighthearted, full of confidence. I'm happy for you. :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:56 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, I went out with Jimmie and Starla to feed the horses and blanket them as it is in the 20's here and they for the most part are all older and have aches and pains like we do in the cold. It was cold-and I fitted a new blanket on the oldest one who is 37 and a big boy that we board. It was different, adjustable and it took a while to fit it so he would be comfortable and it would be safe when he lay down and got up. Finally, picked up two stalls and served them all a scoop of warm, soaked hay pellets so they'd have a warm tummy and make sure they had enough water as horses don't drink as much when the water is icy cold. Just a little trick I learned to help prevent colic in cold weather...anything to hold down vet bills! Anyway, I was cold, I came backup and turned on my heating blanket and then crawled under the cover for a quick warm up and had a short nap during which Elvis came and sat in a chair across from where I was standing or sitting I don't know. He just looked at me, kind of side ways and didn't smile, say a word or offer an expression. Hands folded on his lap, just looking at me and I couldn't get him to speak or give any sign of seeing me even! Now, what does this mean? I don't feel "ignored" or expect anything at all-so it puzzles me. He didn't show any expression, lips softly together, actually looked as if he was lost in thought and just "gone" somewhere else except he was looking at me-I thought. Anyway, I woke up frustrated that he didn't acknowledge me I guess. Whatever I was just about angry but then I thought what the heck-it was just a dream and meant what? Now I don't know what to think so any ideas? I don't need to be told I'm a "fruitcake"....that's already on the net- among other funny little ditties! I have to laugh when I hear that...
it's nothing new...everyone I know is a bit "out there" including them! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, I don't know on this one. Perhaps in Heaven right now (if there is such a thing as time) you were really heavy on his mind. He was thinking so much of you that w/o him realizing it, he entered your dream world. But then, in Heaven don't people don't people have complete awareness?? Of course, how would I know one way or another for sure.

Another thought is that he is wanting you to do or write something which you haven't yet considered, so he expressing to you being lost in thought as a way of signaling to you to meditate on the matter. I could be completely off base here Wanda, but these 2 ideas are what came to mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

really hard to figure out,what this dream meant..there's just one feeling in me,that this will have a second part..I know this sounds funny but don't think it's completed yet with this dream of yours..whatever he wanted to tell you or was expecting you to do,maybe will come with another one in time..hope it won't take long cause I'm curious too..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Wanda,

My sensation about your dream is that El'vis was keeping company on you, like slightly watching on you, meanwhile he was "working" on something else in that very moment.

It tells me that he is showing that he keeps you under his guard, yet he is not there to "push" you up when there is not reason for it, neither to signal you anything if not needed. You are OK, then he just shows you he is there. His hands closed on his lap, tells that he is like in a "stand by" in relation to you, until there'd be need for something else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:51 am 
Site Admin

Thanks Laurie and Amanda. Two slightly different, but interesting interpertations, equally thoughtful and thought provoking. I like thinking of him as my little "paper clip" "guy" on my computer "standing by" in case I need something. That thing always makes me laugh too. Or maybe he's the little dog that goes and searches things for me-Hound dawg, ya know. Whatever it was a strange (to me) dream about him-I mean, him not doing...something? He looked good, at peace and yes, Amanda thoughtful. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:43 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I like thinking of him as my little "paper clip" "guy" on my computer "standing by" in case I need something. That thing always makes me laugh too.

It has made me laugh too. I looove that little "paper clip guy". It is so alive, attentive to everything I do, smiling at me and I smiling back. Yours is a funny but witty analogy. :P :P :P

Page 2 of 4 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next