It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 5 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: lock and key
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:28 am 
Site Admin

You are right! I thought that often myself, yet even when I got married I had visions of what we would do etc: and it hardly happened as I envisioned though I did try to "force the issue" and found my Capricorn hubby didn't budge much... I like Capricorns-they are steady, true and hard working guys, sometimes very selfish and other times too giving-wouldn't trade mine for any other sign. Still, they can be very frustrating at times too and it's the wife who has to give during those times...it may be that all the guys are like that in some ways...wouldn't really know. Even before I knew what astrology was, I had more Capricorns in my life than any other sign-weird really. Even my dad and favorite uncle whom I also spent lots of time with as a kid. Then my two major boyfriends and then Elvis came along. weird to say the least. There are two kinds of Gemini's depending on birthday and year- how they differ. I've met both kinds-
It kind of seemed that Linda and I were the one kind and Pris the other- I've had both types in my life and they are different in many ways. Thus the twins I guess.wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:54 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

My husband is a capricorn too from December. It all fits he is very strongwilled, but very honnest and a hard worker.

I'm a Gemini, I'm from the 26 th of May, I know Priscilla is from the 24 th of May, Wanda you told in the above topic there are two sorts of Gemini, I really would like to know what is the difference. Are there good and bad Gemini(s) :o :lol:

Was Linda also a Gemini, I did not know, she indeed seemed to have a whole different personnality than Prissi.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject: Gemini's
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:01 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, I am May 30th. The two types come from being the first half of Gemini and the last half. I have found that people born in the first half tend to have traits they share with the sign before theirs and the last half tend to have the one following Gemini. It also depends where the moon is located at the time of their birth-the sign it's in, the time of day they were born and the location on earth of their birth. Astrology is/can be very complicated and I didn't learn how to do charts from scratch etc: and only know basic surface stuff. But we are different- Priscilla appears to have some of the Cancer traits-being one who withdraws into a "shell" when discouraged or critized and lacking in self confidnece. Feelings of being "held back" and "unnoticed" and also wanting very much to be the center of attention. They have this insecurity thing going and "run and hide" if unsure. They also are very moody and often feel as if they are being used or ignored etc;... now that's just what the Cancer general type says and not my words.... I don't know where her moon is located but I think she was born in the South? Not sure of that. Her birthday is in June... I think, but wouldn't swear to that either. Linda's is not into the second half of the sign either-before my date... I have some of those Cancer tendencies...in that I used to be shy- withdrawn as a teenager-but coming to California kind of helped me somewhat. I don't do well in crowds of people though, and am somewhat of a loner though my husband says I can walk up and talk to anybody-he has problems doing that-Capricorns tend to be somewhat quiet and shy in certain situations also-they also have their opposite sign-Cancer- traits so if he did have and she did-they would have some problems giving each other confidence as they might could have if one had been a different sign and not so close to opposite signs. As I said, it would have been very hard to have the desire to be noticed and be a round Elvis-he got all the attention-and she sometimes got shoved out of the way, I've heard by females trying to get his attention. I saw a little of what went on but only once at his house and that was a long time ago-before they were engaged.
She was cute, and sometimes very pretty in photos but when I saw her up close back then, she wasn't any thing like the knock out I expected based on his version and what I had heard from others. I thought she was rather normal looking, slightly pudgy in the outfit she had on-she still had her "baby fat" and her hair was a mess-stacked up and a mess. She had on tons of eye make up and eyelashes... other than that, she wasn't a stand out among the girls that were there too. I was surprised.
But then, pleased too, that he had picked a regular, pretty young woman to be who wasn't a glamor girl. He enjoyed that she was "rough and tumble" at sports and other fun things they all did together. That she didn't mind getting messed up and was game to try anything that they might be doing. But he expected her to look beautiful-to his standards of that-and she tried to do that for him. After I learned she was a Gemini I did see where they might have problems...because Elvis was a Pisces moon personality with Capricorn and Sagitarious
(spelled wrong I'm sure), that made him shy, very moody and tender hearted, addictive personality in ways, and also one who liked freedom and to be able to roam where ever and whenever he felt like hitting the road. His career suited him perfectly. He also liked to read and teach-that's Sagitarious/Jupiter influence. And also Venus was in a great position making him "pretty" inside and out and great voice. It was in conjunction with Mars I think, I remember that was in his house that ruled "friends etc:" and he had lots of male friends and loved sports and anything exciting. His moon was in opposition to Neptune-his highest planet-and gave him great appeal to the public. Women would make and break him- I remember reading that to him and him laughing his head off- Then I told him my sis in law Joa studied Astrology and he got into it big time as she taught him things a bout how to do it and what things meant etc;. I "lost" him for weeks because she was keeping him interested with that. But I didn't care-he loved it and was happy. Anyway, there are two Gemini's and we are ruled by Mercury that moves around the earth quickly and thus our many changable personality traits. And we are good for Capricorns...one of the most compatiable for them. Elvis told me he had 7 gemini girlfriends in his life-married one and kept 4 as friends. I guess I was one of them. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Another thorn picture of Elvis:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

my patience is getting weaker and weaker.. :x :x :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I saw a lot of those torned pics Sue.. and can't stand thinking somebody,his ex-wife or whoever did this, to those pictures..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Not only Elvis was thorn up :roll:

Post subject: Re: Gemini's
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:50 pm 
Peacock

Wanda June Hill wrote:
I think she was born in the South? Not sure of that. Her birthday is in June...

cillas birthday is 24th of Maj. and she was born in New York.
love, maral

Post subject: Birthday
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:10 am 
Site Admin

Really! I thought June because they celebrated it then a few times-maybe that was the only time everyone was available! May 24th- well that makes her the "Bull" sign mixed with Gemini- then I guess I'll have to dig out my books and see where her moon etc: is located and see what it is that gave her such insecure feelings- and while I'm at it-see what the big attraction might be for the two of them - It may be possible that IT was just
the fact he had lost his mother and was so vunerable and lonely and pris let him talk about it and the fact they both wanted to go back to the states. If you look at the very young pictures of his mom you can see some of the same features/bone structure, nose, mouth and eyes that Pris had too-and so did several others he had a eye for in early years and later ones. Maybe it's Linda's birthday that is in June- I was sure they had a week or so between their birthdays... Oh well, my horoscope books are packed anyway, I think. My sis in law did all of that for him-but I don't have a copy of it either. She told him when he asked, there wouuld be problems and that he would be "cut off" from her emotionally unless he made changes to head it off. At that time he was very happy and they were expecting the baby in a few weeks. He laughed about the dire predictions then-but later asked her to do another one for her- My sis in law wouldn't tell him what it said-but she told me and it was not that good. It said that she would go her separate way and that she would not be faithful to him as they were not "compatible" is the way she put it. She said Elvis would treat her like a "priceless vase kept on a pedestal" and she would not appreciate it. And he did-
he didn't want anything "vulgar or dirty" to ever touch her- she was in his eyes, an angel from heaven, pure and precious. She really blew that one all to pieces. wjh

Post subject: torn pictures
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:44 pm 
Site Admin

Elvis himself tore up pictures of himself he didn't like-didn't want "out there" so it doesn't surprise me that there would be many photo's torn up that maybe for one reason or another weren't "good enough" for whom ever had them-including her or him... I do not think he would tear up one of his child-or even of her-but he did of himself. There were lots of poloroid pictures taken-some of Pris before they married, that Elvis took-kind of artsy pictures but he said nothing dirty or anything like that-he just loved taking her picture-posing her etc; and some of them were just very cute and some sexy but she loved doing it too-he said the camera loves her- and he and she took pictures-lots of them-and when Lisa came along I'm sure there must have been thousands of them taken- Elvis was so used to being photographed it meant nothing tohim any more- unless he didn't like the way he looked. Col. Tom seemed to try to find the ugly ones "to keep the boy's head from getting too big" etc:.
Even Elvis said he needed things to knock him down a peg so "my hats will still fit!" Torn pictures bothered me alot when I first saw some-but then it stands to reason there were so many taken-at least half probably didn't suit some one. But as for the things sent to Lisa by Elvis-now that angers me and makes me want to shake some one until their teeth rattle-that is if they could rattle with those lips taking up all that space... Now that was catty of me...darn it! wjh

Page 2 of 5 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next