It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 7 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
All Things are Possible if you Only Believe!!!

You chose so well selecting that sentence to add to your signature! :P :P

I think that we are not spared from doubts. But what is important is what we do with them. :wink: :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:35 am 
Site Admin

I haven't dreamed about Elvis or anything else that I can remember in a while. However last night, early am sometime as I got up and let the dog out and back in and boy, it was COLD! Froze water last night. Anyway I dived back in bed under the heated throw on my side of the bed and went back to sleep briefly. I dreamed of Elvis-he was wearing a dark navy blue robe, with a hood and it was kind of bunched around his neck like a scrunched collar might be and apparenlty kneeling as he was in front of what looked like an alter-maybe asian in design as the sides were curved and had carving in the wood. It was dark colored and looked old. Before him was 3 candles and he had two lit and was lighting the other. A Bible was open on one side and another book on the other side and he was praying with his hands laying on them both. I heard nothing, it was silent and as I looked on (I seemed to be above maybe floating near the ceiling as I think about it)I saw the pages of the books had wet spots and it was from his tears. He looked up into nothing but the corner walls of where ever he was-it seemed to be his bedroom as it "felt familar" like a home might. He turned over his hands and raised them palm up to God but I couldn't hear anything he said. It was a silent "movie". That was it, strange dream. My impression was that he was sad about something and praying for intervention and help for whatever or whom ever but I have no clue if it was for the human race or a person or just the world in general. Maybe the two books were the old and the new testament as he had separate books of them at one time. They were also indexed and translaltions of different versions of Arabic for each book which he liked having so he could look things up and fruther understand meanings of different wordings in the Bible. He said they "were different-yet the same" and if he didn't understand in one version, he might in the other. I didn't see those books in real time but he said one was black and one was brown leather covered and they had been gifts from someone he knew who also knew of his interest in religion. Maybe Larry G. he didn't say who but he did know a lot of people. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:17 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
My impression was that he was sad about something and praying for intervention and help for whatever or whom ever but I have no clue if it was for the human race or a person or just the world in general.

Your translation of your dream brings to me the strong impression that you were really there, in El'vis presence.

I have never thought before that in that realm there could be motives to cry. To me, yours is the probable explanation for his tears. Possibly they were tears of compassion, being El'vis a Master of Love and being compassion one of Love's expression. Besides, El'vis said that he still had a great part of Qwan Yin's energy in his current manifestation in Numis'OM and it is an energy of Compassion.

Whatever he was praying on, it's my belief that we can add our energy and intention to his purpose, in order to help it to be accomplished.

Thank you very much Wanda, for sharing this dream with us, thus opening our awareness to new possibilities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:27 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

In a second thought Wanda, you were "called" to his "presence". We know there are not casualities. Maybe you have been the bridge between him and us, because he may need to channalize our energy in some needed direction.

Last days, I have observed that the participation in the Forum has disminished and I was wondering why. Maybe El'vis needs us to keep on going, because he said we were a focus of Light.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:11 pm 
Site Admin

Could be Amanda. I have thought that there were less posts and communication, but it is spring, things are "up in the air" and the weather is a big factor in how people feel and express. So many storms, tornados, floods and the extreme cold here all over the US and other areas in Europe and elsewhere-our would is changing and so are the people. Some who try to hang on to the old, are finding the new hard to swallow. Me included in that-I like the old ways of thinking about things, of doing things and in dealing with people. They worked for such a long time, and to have to switch horses in the middle of the race is not easy to do at times. The world though is changing, the people, younger ones are different in how they feel and think, it is either their educational learning or they are being born with a different attitude from some other realm whatever, this is going to be a different world in about 10 years or less. I hope not to be here myself, I do not like major changes! Never have even though I am the curious sort and dabble in this and that, I still hold to my old school learnings. It may just be that spring has aroused new growth and things will sprout soon. We in the meantime, just have to keep right on "hoeing and watering" because it is about sprouting time and new ones will come. I didn't feel sad when in my dream, I was merely and observer and even seeing the tear dropped pages did not make me sad...only curious as to what was the intent and what was he praying about? Of course, he would shed tears when moved by something he felt and he did not seem to be in turmoil...only in earnest. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:19 pm 
Site Admin

It is odd that I dreamed that-but I had forgotten until just now after posting that he told me and also my sis in law and Suzy that he had an "alter" in his room, but it didn't look like one until he "set it up" and that he had a cape with a hood that was like monks wore-he might have got that at the Self Real. place above LA??? He didn't say. When we tried to "send" things to each other I "received" a mental picture of him wearing that, with three candles-two of the black, one white and he was lighting them then also. He practiced mediating with them he said, and also water-he liked to do that with water before him-usually after he got his garden fountain that's where he'd go-but before that, he sat out in the moonlight by the pool to do it and sometimes in the day time when no one was around. He didn't let others see him around there he said, they didn't understand and he didn't want to get into it with them. That's how he put it in simple form. He took his books and things with him so he most likely found people to share these things with away from home. Several people who either worked with him on tour, in Vegas and others who had some time with him have shared those things, I read Kathy's book and a couple of interviews from the past and she learned from him. He loved teaching people...we know that. He was born to be the "teacher" I think...and to "show" how to deal with other people in this world.
Anyway, maybe I was just "replaying" an old memory that was going to pop up today and did. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes Wanda, our world is changing fast.

My way is to detach from the outer goings and to apply myself more and more to the "substance" of Life, trying to see the weaving of spirit and Love around and inside these goings. It demands a lot of faith and patience. But God is generous with me and I still have suply of them.

About your Elvis' dream, you may know better, but I don't have the feeling it is a re-play. (Maybe he was calling your attention in connection with those times you were transmiting one to the other mentally... Maybe he is signalling you something about enhancing your communication for some purpose... Maybe he wants to help you some way...) (If I was the dreamer, I would not put aside that dream quickly, but would give it some time to show me what the message is.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda, my suggestion would be to meditate on the dream and ask for revelation of it's meaning. I believe God will make clear to you what Elvis was trying to convey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:14 pm 
Site Admin

I will try to do that; it just seemed a bit weird that I had no real feelings, emotions etc; about the fact of what he was doing, even the tears on the Bible pages. I just watched and it was like being 'there' but from an over head view-maybe I was standing and he was kneeling?
I think his home "alter" was like a curved seat made of wood-which this could have been except there was a scarf laying over the top, a long kind of one, not square but more like maybe it went with a "priests" robe or maybe a monks I don't know much about their clothes, that would have gone around the shoulders/neck? Anyway, it had been folded as I saw the fold marks on the material...it was shiny like a scarf so that's what I took it to be. In the dream there were three white candles-in my "mental received picture" that he was sending he said-I didn't get it until several days later-he was using two black ones and one white one. Black he told me was not bad, it was a "cleansing candle" and was one of the three vaulable gifts the wise men brought to the baby Jesus-but I don't remember which he said now-the candle was made with that in the wax and was a "cermonial" candle for "purification"-I said oh, like sage, I remember that. He said no-no-no, not like sage! As if I was asking something he didn't want any connection to-I know that many cultures including our own, burn sage to "purfiy their homes" etc: and so did my Jewish step mother-I didn't know she was Jewish until my half brother told me a while back. She wasn't a practicing one I don't believe-in fact, I think she was a 'hidden' one because of the war etc: when she was a young woman. That caused alot of problems for many people, kind of like being part Indian or full Indian back then. Whatever, he had three white candles in my dream-so that doesn't "fit" with my theory. I realize that.
I will try to understand it and ask for enlightenment. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
it had been folded as I saw the fold marks on the material...it was shiny like a scarf so that's what I took it to be.

I had to smile here just imagining Elvis folding it carefully after using the seat as an altar, to hide it and everything else he used , from the view of those that would not understand his doings. Sweet, loving soul! Image

Page 3 of 7 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next