It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 6 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: El'vis calling attention?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:02 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Something weird has happened about half an hour ago:

I was outdoors but close to the house, chatting a little with my mother, when I've heard a "bump!" noise inside. I have ran inside, because nobody was in, not even the cat, that was with my mother and me.

What I have found is that 2 boxes with Elvis' DVD (Aloha and Comeback) were fallen on the floor! They are always on a shelf, standing by the side of many others. There were not currents of air or anything alike. Elvis was singing aloud ("It's Now or Never " in that precise instant), louder than usual, because I was working in the garden and wanted to hear him meanwhile.

I have thought that maybe the vibration... but it has been this loud all the morning.

Then I have gone back to my first thought: El'vis was calling my attention. Maybe something was wrong with some forum's friend. I have sent Light to the whole group, but some individuals have come to my mind. I can feel many are troubled. This I ask, please:

Those who see this post, to focus Love energy to the Field of Roses, for benefit of all of us, may it serve well to anyone needing some push.

THANK YOU!

Last edited by Amanda Viola on Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:17 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, this was an extraordinary experience! Such heavy DVD boxes falling down... :roll:
I am sure El'vis called your attention. Could it also be that he wants to "tell" YOU something important TONIGHT ??

It's now or never.....be mine tonight...tomorrow can be too late.....

I hope all our Forum friends are alright, thanks for sending your healing energy,I willjoin in!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:55 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Could it also be that he wants to "tell" YOU something important TONIGHT ??

It's now or never.....be mine tonight...tomorrow can be too late.....

This is an excellent point, Sarena. Tonight I'll do a meditation to try find out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

am also tuning in much much more for the last few days...
this afternoon i got this name thru when i was in a sort of meditation:
'Ajna' sounds like aigna ('g' from gerard)

and always see a white fiery horse for the last couple of days, ...

hope everyone is doing allright!

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Miracle,

Do you feel the name and image you receive has to do with The Field of Roses? The name that is closer is Alna (Nadine) in our circle. The white horse has to do with Wanda. Yet, it could be some other indomit friend here. But maybe there's not connection for none of them.

"Ajna" is the name of the 6th chakra, in the brow, the one of the inner eye.

I think that the question is how do you feel these signs, if they tell you something in special and related to what.

I had the feeling that a friend of the Forum needed help. I have just made a connection with El'vis and he sent me back to the computer. I gather my sensations and your experiences and I'll follow my own vision (Anja).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, what an amazing occurrence! Yes, I do feel it was Elvis calling your attention. Especially after reading "Elvis After Life", it is easy to believe such things can and do happen.

A few people come to mind but will pray for the whole group just in case. I have to tell you last night I cried myself to sleep because just prior I read in vivid detail what the Japanese fishermen did and are still doing to our dolphin friends. There are and have been public condemnations which have helped somewhat over the years, but I also felt lead to pray that the Japanese people themselves come to appreciate and fall in love with dolphins (& whales). Sorry, if I'm straying off track here, but I'm still a little upset.
Also, I've been hearing of so much abuse and harm done to so many children these days. Terrible things and so often. It is so troublesome to my spirit. I don't know if it also going on in Europe but here in the States it is. It is not like how it used to be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:46 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Very strange that you get my name trough, Miracle and even more strange today 5 little boxes fell off my closet too and they stand very good and I could not explain how that happened.

It happened when my daughter was meditating to relax a bit while studying.

She was scared and said she had first heard footsteps and then all the boxes fell to the ground.

I must say it is a bit scarry to say the least.

It happened here in the afternoon.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Those are terrible things, Laurie! It's not strange you were crying about it. It strikes the heart.

I'm not listening to the news lately, because I'm trying to preserve my balance to be able to work unto the positive, without being drained by the feelings those cruel things arouse in me too. I'm not hiding from the negative, but just saving my energy to focus on what I consider a better way to apport my bit to the whole. I feel that if I work to build a steady focus of Light around, it will improve the general situation. This is my personal positioning and yet, I believe each one has a different function to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

oeieoi got goosebomps, and you know what this means, some things are happening indeed!

yes the white horse is El'vis connected to our Wanda, he is there everytime i think of him.

I can't figure out the name but i felt a man connected to it but am not that good in receiving specifice signs, not yet.

it could be connected yes to the 6th chakra, cause i was told it will going to open up because all the time it was asleep.

nevetheless something is clearly going on, my dear nadine, those boxes with you on the shelf???? strange coincidence with our Amanda!

at this moment i am very worried, am going to sleep and call our circle and cosmic moonmaster, remember 'core people' our white chapel, let us gather there....

hope everyone is doing fine,
x miracle, x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Very strange that you get my name trough, Miracle and even more strange today 5 little boxes fell off my closet too and they stand very good and I could not explain how that happened.

I'm sorry I didn't see your last post Nadine-Alna, 'cause you wrote it at the same time I did mine and after that I had some interruption.

It seems extra-ordinary to me that in such a small group of people, so many things happened at the same time! I think there's nothing to be afraid of, but just to stay attentive and at the Field of Roses disposal.

It's a fine idea to go to El'vis chapel, Miracle.

Page 1 of 6 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next