All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: "Blue Star Love" - manuscript
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:53 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Last year Maia posted this:

Quote:
From my unpublished manuscript, "BLUE STAR LOVE ~ From Elvis' Heart to Yours"

In 1985 I did a past life reading for entertainer Starla Hill, Wanda’s daughter, whom Elvis taught to play Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star on his guitar when she was three years old. In the reading, I came across a life Starla had in Burma. She had been one of several little princesses, whose older, princely brother was Elvis. Of his many young sisters, she had been the closest to him. As a young child this little princess developed a severe ear infection and was close to death. Her brother (Elvis) was moved by Spirit to put his hand on her ailing ear and take the sickness from it. He indeed healed her in that life, and she grew into womanhood because of him.

After listening to the cassette tape which I sent Starla containing this information, Wanda wrote me with the following:

“It blew me away, because it brought back a memory I hadn’t thought about....for one thing, I met Elvis through the actress who played the Burmese dancer in Girls, Girls, Girls. But also, the day that Elvis met me in the duck pond across from Knotts Berry Park (in the late 1960's), Starla had been having severe earaches - she had the problem from infancy, and often had tonsillitis with it. I had taken her to a doctor who wanted to remove her tonsils and I refused and took her to another doctor. I was telling Elvis of this while Starla was on the Merry-Go-Round because he asked why she was wearing the ‘helmet’, he called it. It was a heavy stocking-type hat with ear flaps that covered her ears and tied beneath her chin - I didn’t want the air to get into her just-healing ears. I told him the reason for it and he said not to let them operate on her, that we needed every organ of our bodies and we should never let them remove them unless it was severe trauma, etc.

“When we took Starla off the Merry-Go-Round after having been on it for thirty or forty minutes, she was angry, refused to talk to him or me and was acting like a brat (she was not quite seven). She stood with her arms folded, her face sullen and her back to us. Elvis walked up behind her, reached down, sort of clapped his hands over her ears, and almost lifted her by the head, it appeared (though he didn’t intend to do that - she sort of slumped like she was falling ) and at the same time he called her ‘little princess’ and said some more things to her.

“As I recall it now, from that time on her ear problems improved and she quit having such severe pain. We often spent the night working with her....but from then on she got over it....could it be history repeating?

“He loved the Burmese dancers....and liked all dancers - loved ballet because of the woman’s lithe and graceful bodies and the pageantry of it all. All pageantry he loved.”

Maia, WHEN will you publish your BLUE STAR LOVE manuscript?? (Maybe I missed the information you already gave on this topic :oops: )

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:26 am 
Flame

Yes I'd like to know also! :D

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:10 pm 
Site Admin

It would be published RIGHT NOW if I had th time, strength, energy and MONEY to devote my time to it in re-editing and then it would either need to be prepared as a PDF or published by a "PRINT-ON-DEMAND." Look what Wanda had to go through. It would kill me and suck up all my time from what little funds I am able to bring in to help keep us surviving over here!

The "re-editing" it needs, really is simply someone to go through and paraphrase some extensive quoting I did in a very few sections WHEN I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER!

Short magzine quotes are ok, but I quoted more in certain places, I don't want to just discard it - it needs to be paraphased.

THEN there is the whole thing about getting a copy ready for printing!

JUST CAN'T HANDLE ALL THAT RIGHT NOW.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:55 pm 
Flame

Can we help in anyway Maia?

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, if we could help you in any way, please let us know!!! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:28 am 
Site Admin

Make that 4 cents 'cause here's my 2-lol!! :wink: :D Ask and ye shall receive Maia!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:38 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you Sue and all....I will keep this in mind. Right now, too much on my plate just getting well. I DO wish it to be published, though, so we shall see what happens in the future!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:46 am 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Sending lots of healing Love and Light your way in prayers, Maia!

Take care, in Love and Peace,

Sue-Lenora

LOTS coming your way from me as well Maia. :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]