It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: SPAMMERS!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:01 pm 
Maia someone has put up on the Annoucment Topic and Photos Advertisments and I can't REMOVE THEM! FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:14 pm 
Julie it is happening to me to, so it is just not you I notice it doesn't matter who does the Posting. FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:47 pm 
Site Admin

NOTICE THEY SEEM TO BE GONE NOW! At least while I'm up here this time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:50 am 
Site Admin

Hi Maia! I reset my computer back to 2006 and it's working tonight-so I am posting while I can. I am getting over the eye thing finally with the aid of stronger meds and I may have to have eye surgery for a cataract that has "bloomed" in my right eye. It had been very very tiny when I had all that problem before and suddenly it has turned into a big blurry spot-though I can see around it fine. If I don't have to have it done-I won't. I do not want to be sedated again! It will have to be an emergency of some great merit for sure. A little blurry eye thing isn't that! Not yet. My eye still waters down my face quite a bit but it's not red and looking like I live inside a bottle of booze or something. And I don't feel so weird in the head finally. The medication is cortisone stuff and makes my face puff up and my whole body retain fluid so it must be very powerful stuff. Anyway, it finally is working. thank heaven. It's hot here-very very dry and nothing is growing anywhere that isn't watered daily. Not a speck of green on the hills, nothing for the wildlife to eat and no water-so they all come here and we feed them-yea. Beautiful birds are staying around instead of going to Mexico, longer than usual anyway.
And the rabbits are getting tame-they sit and wait for feeding time-they know what time it is! And they have their "spots" where they eat and wait there patiently.
If we are late, they start coming over where we are to remind us. Some will try to eat out of the buckets if we set them down to do something else before coming to feed them. I told them they couldn't be having babies here-and it's funny, several of them just left-and the ones who stayed are not having babies! Maybe because the food supply is so scarace-not because they heard me, you think? Ha. We also have a bunch of king snakes coming here-some really pretty colored ones and so far, no rattle snakes. bye, wjh

Last edited by Wanda June Hill on Sun May 13, 2007 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hope Maia and Wanda will excuse me for getting in the middle, but I just wanted to tell you Wanda, how I loved your tale on what you are doing to help nature around you to overcome the strange weather we all are having. You have been really busy!

I'm so glad you eye is better. Wish you the best for your health and everything else. Hugs and love.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:16 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Thank you for posting whenever you are able to here, Wanda! Know myself and all the other ELC members will be keeping you in our thoughts, hearts and prayers for your health and wish you 100% well very very soon!

Lots of ELC Love!,

Sue-Lenora

Beautifully said Sue-Lenora! :D All good thoughts, prayers and wishes go out to Wanda with TONS of ELC Love! :D A truly good-hearted person who shows her love and care to all creatures big and small. :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:25 am 
Site Admin

A very special thanks and if I could-"an Elvis hug over the phone lines" to everyone of you for praying for me, keeping me held to the light and all your good wishes for my welfare. My eye is better-I am hoping it will soon be gone for good and never return! What a nasty thing to have in many ways. And the constant watering-it is awful ---I do not know how Elvis could stand up there under those bright lights and have sweat running into his eyes night after night!!! He must have had the foritude of a "god" to be able to "forget it" and do his thing!. I know that the scarf thing came to be because he needed something to wipe the sweat out of his eyes when he first began concerts again-so scarfs seemed to be the best way, he could wear it and have it handy. Then someone asked him for it and naturally he gave it away-and then he liked having something to give to his fans as a token from the shows. Glad he did that, he will never really know how much those scarves meant to many people! One man who got one (yes a few did) thinks that the scarf healed him-that Elvis' healing touch and his faith in God was on the scarf and when he wore it the next day to a family gathering, he felt so good, could breathe well again and at his next doctor's appt. and x-ray of his lungs-they were clearer than they had ever been. He had "smoker's lungs" -he had quit smoking and from the day of seeing Elvis he never smoked again-this was a friend of my sis in law's daughter who told that to her. I've never met him. But other people have said such things, I've heard about them and read about them. So who knows. He did pray over the scarves and he and Charlie were the only ones to touch them at Elvis' request. He wanted to make sure they held the "vibe" his prayers put into them. Of course most of the guys thought he was "full of it"...and snickered about those scarves. Now they'd probably give up a finger just to have a box of them he'd prayed over!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:31 pm 
Site Admin

I have been using the scarf Elvis gave me in 1972 for healing at times. When I spoke to Charile Hodge on the phone a few years after Elvis' death he told me how Elvis prayed over the scarves before he brought them on stage - to wear and then give out. He started this after he had heard that the Lamas did this with scarves, so Charile said.

Wanda, I have also been using the RING to focus healing energy with - a VERY different energy than anything Elvis of Elvis' I have. It does not really carry much of Elvis' vibration, but something very ANCIENT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:44 pm 
Site Admin

He said it was very old. I wish I could recall what he said exactly-it was an emotional time, the recorder was off -he almost didn't give it to me I think. Had it in his jacket pocket, I would have thought he would have worn it ? but I guess not as he said he didn't wear it, afraid of losing it and I think he meant when he took his rings off which he did when in his room etc: and he didn't want to lose it as it appeared to mean a great deal to him. the way he held it, put it in my hand and closed my fingers over it. I didn't really even look at it then, it was almost like I should not wear it or something and he said to put it up, in a safe, dark place and that's what I did. At that time I was very "lost" feeling, feeling that he was dying, torn about what could I do kind of thing, to help him etc:. I put it up and forgot it! There was too much emotional turmoil I guess. And going to see him in Vegas and seeing how weak he was, the sweat pooling on the floor-an actual puddle when he stood with his hand down and then again when he sat down right at the center near edge of the stage and sang with his hand down and again water pooled. It ran off his hair! Dripped from his hair! I wasn't the only one who saw this, noticed it and commented-other people at the table with us, strangers were talking, one was the doctor who said Elvis had had surgery-he was sure of it and that's why he looked so pale and was kind of grayish looking when he was sitting there so close. He got up kind of slow and almost as if it hurt to raise up but he covered it though he was limping. I think about Lisa's question, "was it you limping?" in her song...talking of hearing footsteps...I don't know the rest of the song.
He was limping and she I am sure noticed, knew this and worried about her "little daddy" even at 9 years old. She was he said, "an old soul, been around before" and I think she was the way she tried to take care of him at her young age-even before she was 5 years old! He so loved that part of his little girl, that she had heart. He was right again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

An expert in antiques could possibly give information as to when the ring was made. Of course, to be sure, you might want more than one opinion. Also, there are such things as metal tests, w/o having to put the ring in any solution, which can give clues based on metal content. But I'm sure in either case, you would not want to the ring to leave your sight!

Last edited by Blue Moon on Mon May 14, 2007 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next