It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Vanilla fragance
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Two nights ago I went to sleep, atunning myself with Numis'OM, El'vis "place".

I dreamt about being there, but can't recall details of it. Only a mixture of images passing by quickly. There was a dark background, as being nighttime overthere, just like all the times I've been there in meditation. I always vission Numis'OM as in a clear night, except the time when Laurie appeared picking up flowers. It seemed more at daylight.

The interesting thing of it all is that when I awakened, first thing I felt was a fragance of vanilla, strong enough to catch my attention inmediately. I have to say that this happened in the early morning, everybody was sleeping, there's not vanilla in my home and other's are far from mine, because we live in the country with properties fair separated one from the other. It disappeared a couple of minutes afterwards.

Instantly I thought of Elvis and smiled, with warmth in my heart. I seem to recall that Wanda posted about Elvis' vanilla scented cigars. I looked for the post that mentioned it, but I could not find it. :roll:

Wanda, is it right?

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I always vission Numis'OM as in a clear night,

Same with me, Amanda, and I don't know why, but now as you told, I realized it....
I also remember Wanda mentioning Elvis' vanilla-cigars :wink: , wonder what he had in mind when he sent you the fragrence....or smoked in your room while you were reaming 'bout Numis'OM... :wink: :? :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
wonder what he had in mind when he sent you the fragrence....or smoked in your room while you were dreaming 'bout Numis'OM...

I wonder too. What I feel is that he wanted me to know he is around.

White butterflies do not stop appearing wherever I go. Yesterday I was coming from shopping and driving through a slow speed zone at the point of leaving the town and a cloud of white butterflies was in front of my car! I was afraid to hurt some of them. So I slowed even more, smiling all the time.

If he comes to my side while sleeping, I hope he sees my beautiful soul instead of my terrible physical form. I just don't want to upset him! :wink: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:56 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I thought of the vanilla cigars too. Elvis loved to smoke cherry and vanilla cigars as I recall Wanda mentioning.

I've never woken up to any cigar smells, though one time I dreamt where I was smoking a cigar. I could not see myself smoking but rather I was taking long slow puffs. And it was so strange because I am not, nor have I ever been, a smoker. So my impression was that it had been Elvis, perhaps playing a joke on me. Of course, I don't know for sure.

Well, back to you. You must have been paid a visit by Elvis during your dream state Oh, how exciting! I wonder what for? Perhaps he spoke to your spirit a message. You may not remember what it was, but your heart may take a certain direction because of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:47 pm 
Site Admin

After Elvis gave me his scarf in 1972, I could smell the special fragrance he used on it for several years (I kept it sealed, except to take it out and "sniff" it now and then). On several occasions, when I was no where near the scarf, I would suddenly smell that fragrance and feel his presence. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
a cloud of white butterflies was in front of my car!

This is very inspiring, it is not a "hint"of his presence, but overwhelming!!!!
How beautiful, Amanda!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
You must have been paid a visit by Elvis during your dream state Oh, how exciting! I wonder what for? Perhaps he spoke to your spirit a message. You may not remember what it was, but your heart may take a certain direction because of it.

I hope so. I have been asking him to make sure that I get the money to do what I have ahead to do (moving, buying a new property, etc.) I did it, since Elvis was so good in getting money... Today arrived the notice that next week I'm going to get paid from a 13 years old huge debt! It's a good start, yet I'll need much more, that certainly will come. 8) :P

I remember that experience you had, Laurie. At the time, I thought too that it was Elvis, calling your attention.

Quote:
On several occasions, when I was no where near the scarf, I would suddenly smell that fragrance and feel his presence.

I have felt a Great Master presence smelling roses' essence some times. It is said that it is commun. But I believe that there are specific fragances for some souls to be felt. In this case Maia, Elvis probably made himself present to you with his fragance, 'cause you could identificate it and relate it to him.

In my case, I had not that experience. So maybe he chose a fragance I could relate to him, thanks to what Wanda has told us.

Christine, considering the presence white butterflies have now in my everyday life, soon I'll have white little wings and will start whirling and flying all around. :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:10 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

It seems that Elvis has a special way to make himself present for each of us, if we are needing that re-inforcement., Julie Sharon Rose. The radio seems to be mostly your way, with great exceptions! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, it's wonderful!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:13 pm 
Site Admin

:P :P :D :D

Page 1 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next