PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:11 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
How touching and beautiful! :D

I COMPLETELY agree Sue-Lenora!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:15 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Remember when El'vis Aaron said in one of his messages to Maia that WE ARE NEVER ALONE? I believe it very strongly. This belief opens wider the doors to that kind of perceptions, I'm sure. It comes to be part of our everyday life, like the white butterflies that I see daily in my garden or whatever I go. This started in December and has not stopped yet. It's a source of smiles for me, big, tender smiles foolly dancing in my face and it helps to keep me connected to Love and "to remind". It's very useful and functional! :wink: :P

Of course I think these experiences come when there's a need for them, as they are not capriciously looked for in a consumerism way, but they simply arrive. By my side, I apport a predisposition to accept the Joy and Wonder of Life, so my mind do not filter that kind of experiences out. :wink:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:13 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I spent the weekend working with my group (spiritual healing). We asked the Spirit Guides and Masters to help us to activate and establish the Heart_Energy in us for the purpose of Healing (it's difficult for me to express this in English...), but anyway, as we did so, I felt that immense flood of LOVE entering my heart and I felt clearly the presence of El'vis connected with that energy. It was a very strong experience.

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:43 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, he smoked unscented ones a lot too, but a few times he had cherry scented ones and vanilla as well. I think they might have been given to him as he usually had another type-that were regular tabacco scent. I used to know the name brand he bought but now it excapes me! Darn it! I have small cigar box like they came in that was his-but it's in a tupper tub out in the shed somewhere! I also have a few hairs from his head-I gave a few to the friend I was getting them for and kept three or four of them and also a button off his shirt.
It's gold in color and has a crown on it...the silk shirt that I have of his is pale yellow and has a crown stitched on the pocket. The shirt used to smell like him but that's long gone now. It's in the tupper tubs also! Along with one he gave Jimmie-he wore it in one of the movies-it's black and his make was on the collar-it's probably green or something by now! Anyway, I can easily see him leaving his scent so there would be no doubt in anyone's mind. He said he believed he would be able to do such things, to become visiable to those stil in the body and that he could touch them, make him feel it because his momma had touched him and he had felt her do it. He also said that he could smell the essence of her presence as well. And he had heard her softly whisper to him on one occasion when he was not well. So he firmly believed he would be able to do those things as could others who were in spirit. He said, one would need to want to do this, these many things shall ye do, as I have done unto you so said Jesus to his men. And Elvis said so shall I do them. He was quite firm about believing that and said I'll find a way. I believe that he has, can and did and will do. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:27 am 
Site Admin

My thanks to you also Wanda for sharing this with us! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

WOW... too!
Quote:
And Elvis said so shall I do them. He was quite firm about believing that and said I'll find a way. I believe that he has, can and did and will do. wjh

I also believe it firmly, Wanda. He is finding the way, indeed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:22 pm 
Site Admin

AGREED 100%!! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:07 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Very beautiful and touching Amanada thank you ! That is so true I do believe that with all of my heart very strongly that we are never alone! Thank you Wanda for sharing!! :D :D

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:05 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

This last night has been unquiet to me. Every little time, I awakened for a while and went to sleep again. I had all kind of experiences, in the sense that I dreamed dreams that seemed not to belong to me, with strange imagery and codes, other than the usual. In the middle of it all, I "received" the "knowledge" that a Lady (Queen) from the Light Spheres or Realms gave Elvis the Order (or Seal) of REVELATION..

It has been so real and clear that I had to wake up and move around the house, because I felt like a bolt of energy had hit me somehow.

Page 2 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next