It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Handwriting & Voice Analysis
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:37 pm 
Site Admin

I just put up on the ELC website, a letter to Wanda from the lady who did the handwriting analysis on the letters Elvis wrote and sent to Wanda.

Also, the voice analysis documentation has a NEW PAGE (now page 2) with more details.

For me, in the final view, not professional analysis of voice or handwriting really is ironclad proof. Look at the court cases...each side has an "expert" that swears the exact opposite from each other's expert!

Wanda did not on her own, procure these analysis to be done. It was put into motion my MacMillian Publishing, when they were interested in publishing Wanda's first book. However, when she told them that they could NOT release portions of the tapes as a little record along with the book, they back out.

I can only share with you the following:

In the mid 1990's I had a friend whom I had told about Elvis. Even though she was not at all a fan and really had never even spent 5 minutes thinking about him, she was into spiritual-metaphysics and so had an open mind and was interested. I let her listen to the "Feathered Serpent" tape that had some excerpts of Elvis talking to Wanda on it. This tape is out of circulation now, but Wanda and I did make it available for a short period.

So she took the tape home and listened to it with her husband. He was not a fan or interested at all in Elvis, either.

She told me later that it so profoundly affected them that they both wept while listening to it!

They wouldn't have recognized Elvis' voice. They didn't care if it was him or not. They were not weeping because they thought they were listening to Elvis. That wouldn't have moved them. They wept because they were listening to a human being who was so genuine and so purely of love, and bearing his soul freely. You don't get to hear that too often, even in your own families.

Analysis of handwriting in letters written and sent to Wanda June Hill by Elvis Presley:

http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/theman/doc_handwrt.htm

Analysis of tape recording between Elvis Presley and Wanda June Hill:

http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/theman/doc_soundstudio.htm

Post subject: interesting
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I am going to look at the websites--thanks, Mia, and I too would be pleased to have Wanda address Sue's question. :)

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:10 pm 
Site Admin

I must have missed this somehow. I can't think of anything that was truly astounding (to me) that he said other than the comments he made about not being "special" nor having ever done anything to warrant the attention he had received and how much he "owed his fans and his Lord" for everything and how he wanted to "repay them" (his fans) with being the best that he could be and in those last months he "felt I've let 'em all down somehow 'cause I-I-can't keep it goin' like before--- don't know what to do anymore;I can't fix it like before." When he said those kinds of things at that time in his life, I felt very sorry for him but couldn't let him know that-I just tried to build him back up but it didn't really work to well. I can't remember ever feeling quite so helpless myself several times, wishing there was a way to fix it for him but of course that's what everyone feels when someone they care about is hurting like that. We all want to fix it-usually we can't. In his case, I think it was too late for anyone but God to fix it and He did-just as Elvis said it would happen too. I guess what I am saying is that Elvis' absolute faith in God was the most inspiring things he said- with all his studying other faiths, other kinds of spiriutal writings, it was always his choice to return to the one book he trusted for help and inspiration, the Bible, as he put it one time and sounded like a fired up Pentocostal preacher himself, "Man, the Bible is the word of the Almighty God, streakin' at you like a rocket goin' straight into your brain 'n blowin' the locks off your heart- if you open yourself to hearin' it!" Amazing words coming from a "rock 'n roll, back wood's hill billy fool" -huh? wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:50 pm 
Every time I read where Elvis says I'll Fix it I'm reminded of the Movie Follow That Dream, where the girl hopes so much that they do stay on that Land so she could call it her home to. The Look on Elvis's Fade is PriceLess! then he Tells her Honey I didn't think it meant that much to you, then he says I'll Fix it, don't you worry I'll Fix it! I can't but cry when I'm reminded of Elvis was so down on himself in those Last Days of how he Looked. Thats when I Wish I could have put my Arms around him and say Elvis you well always Look Good to me, and Thank The Lord that he took Elvis at the right time so Elvis didn't have to Worry about Fixing anything anymore. Wanda the way Elvis sounded to me I bet he could have been one Fired Up Holy Ghost Preacher! :wink: :cry: Barbara Lea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:29 am 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Quote:
I can't but cry when I'm reminded of Elvis was so down on himself in those Last Days of how he Looked. Thats when I Wish I could have put my Arms around him and say Elvis you well always Look Good to me, and Thank The Lord that he took Elvis at the right time so Elvis didn't have to Worry about Fixing anything anymore.

I sure can understand where Fairytale is coming from in this respect and would have just wanted to be there for Elvis in any way I could even just to listen and talk as Wanda and her family were to listen on the phone, as Suzy did when he was on the phone as it says in Wanda's book. :(

At the same time it must be remembered in a positive sense too that the Lord knew Elvis had given all he possibly could on Earth, was physically suffering yet doing his best to live and sing for Him, to reach others through his singing, performing and also that there was to be a much greater work Elvis (or El'vis) would be called to do when he was taken back home! :D

AMEN!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:46 am 
Owl

Wanda June Hill wrote:
I must have missed this somehow. I can't think of anything that was truly astounding (to me) that he said other than the comments he made about not being "special" nor having ever done anything to warrant the attention he had received and how much he "owed his fans and his Lord" for everything and how he wanted to "repay them" (his fans) with being the best that he could be and in those last months he "felt I've let 'em all down somehow 'cause I-I-can't keep it goin' like before--- don't know what to do anymore;I can't fix it like before." When he said those kinds of things at that time in his life, I felt very sorry for him but couldn't let him know that-I just tried to build him back up but it didn't really work to well. I can't remember ever feeling quite so helpless myself several times, wishing there was a way to fix it for him but of course that's what everyone feels when someone they care about is hurting like that. We all want to fix it-usually we can't. In his case, I think it was too late for anyone but God to fix it and He did-just as Elvis said it would happen too. I guess what I am saying is that Elvis' absolute faith in God was the most inspiring things he said- with all his studying other faiths, other kinds of spiriutal writings, it was always his choice to return to the one book he trusted for help and inspiration, the Bible, as he put it one time and sounded like a fired up Pentocostal preacher himself, "Man, the Bible is the word of the Almighty God, streakin' at you like a rocket goin' straight into your brain 'n blowin' the locks off your heart- if you open yourself to hearin' it!" Amazing words coming from a "rock 'n roll, back wood's hill billy fool" -huh? wjh

Dearest Wanda,

If not too personal, may I ask what you advised Elvis, to help him?

Would you add anything more now that you have more life experience?

Hugs,
Kimmi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:08 am 
Site Admin

I don't think I answered this Kimi-but maybe I did and can't recall...or find it. I was going back through the topics and found things I hadn't read in some of them.

I mainly just reminded him of all he had accomplished, how much he meant to so many people and reminded him that he was a gifted singer, a good musician and that people loved watching and hearing him at performances. I also said that he was a good actor, and that I hoped one day he would have the chance to prove it though I thought he did every time he took a song and turned it into a personal message for so many people, how he put so much feeling into the words, touching so many in different ways and for him not to forget that it was him who made Elvis Presley, and that Elvis Presley was him, not some other guy- he was who he was and what he was and it wasn't anyone else making him into being that man, it was his own persona-he wasn't being a "thing" he was performing as the man he was, not someone pulling strings on a puppet as he sometimes felt. And I told him that we all loved him for who he was and what he was, no questions asked about that. He would listen, but he still had some doubts because he just couldn't see himself as we all saw him-Elvis looked in the mirror and saw that kid who barely had a dime in his pocket most of his early life and who wore shoes too small, hand me down clothes and got ridiculed and laughed at in gradeschool and then when he was able to make a little money and buy some second hand clothes and look "sharp" like his "idols' on Beal Street, he was laughed at and ridiculed again as a young teen. But I said to him, you didn't give up, you stood tall, you backed up your words and you showed them you had the guts to be what you dreamed, and no one could stop you. Sometimes I wanted to shake him because so often he'd say, "Yeahhh....but it could all be gone tomorrow! Ya never know 'bout show biz". One time I said, "Well aren't you lucky! Tomorrow never comes!"
Which was one of his lines...and he laughed...and laughed some more... At least he cheered up. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
it was him who made Elvis Presley, and that Elvis Presley was him, not some other guy

It's great you reminded this to Elvis, Wanda!

I recall when I was young I was doubting myself in a similar way, like I was faking the part others appraised me for. I suffered from that idea until I came to the understanding that one can fake being "less" in anything, but can not substain for long to pretend to be "gifted" in some aspect if one is not.

Quote:
Sometimes I wanted to shake him because so often he'd say, "Yeahhh....but it could all be gone tomorrow! Ya never know 'bout show biz". One time I said, "Well aren't you lucky! Tomorrow never comes!"
Which was one of his lines...and he laughed...and laughed some more... At least he cheered up. wjh

It was very smart to use his own line of thinking/talking to mirror him his own foolishness. Fantastic, Wanda! You brought him directly to laugh! :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:53 am 
Owl

Dearest Wanda,

Thank you so much.

Love,
Kimmi

Post subject: Re: Handwriting & Voice Analysis
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:08 pm 
maia wrote:
They wouldn't have recognized Elvis' voice. They didn't care if it was him or not. They were not weeping because they thought they were listening to Elvis. That wouldn't have moved them. They wept because they were listening to a human being who was so genuine and so purely of love, and bearing his soul freely. You don't get to hear that too often, even in your own families.

Dear Maia,

You are so right...we DON'T get to hear people bearing their souls freely very often, "even in our families." Pure love so seldom finds expression in many of our lives. Elvis did it so beautifully...thank you for putting that truth into words here.

Ever since he made a fan of me through my dreams :D I have believed that the miraculous thing about Elvis is that if you love him, he loves you back. You just get a sense that he's out there loving you back.

Love,
Trish

Page 1 of 3 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next