It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:00 pm 
Site Admin

That is so beautiful Sue. :D Thank you so much for sharing it with us. :D After reading that and pondering it in my heart, I found something that I'd like to share with everyone too. :D Hope it's ok. :)

This is my heart's prayer--PEACE IN THE HEARTS OF ALL NATIONS AND IN ALL THE LANDS. Let us all come together assembled as one unified heart in LOVE. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:34 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for putting that prayer up. My husband is an Indian though he wasn't raised to follow those teachings-I wish he had been. I have lots of things about Indians and always liked their thoughts and ways, following the path of nature and God, the Great Spirit. I tend to think that everything has a spirit within-we are all mixtures from the earth and the sky-plant, animal and mineral so why not? And now I have CosmicMoonMaster, known as Great Spirit Magic and that has taken part in a special ceremony to free the earth from the "filth" mankind has put upon it. And that horse danced for them after the ceremony! As if he knew. Thanks for the prayer and may the Great Spirit come to your hogan and bless you and yours. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:43 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank Sue that is beautiful and thank you Mary for the beautiful prayer! :D :D

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you for the prayer, Mari!

I feel that many spiritual disciplines are getting more permeable nowadays for people that are not regular practicioners and some kind of convergence can be felt. In the seventies it was said that a new universal religion would be produced in the future, a solar one, which would embrace within all the monoteist religions. Maybe there's not a new religion, but I believe there's a planetary's great widening of awareness that transcends all frontiers and closed systems of beliefs.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:46 pm 
Site Admin

You're more than welcome ladies! :D I have to admit I was a little nervous at first about putting it up because I didn't know if it would be ok or not, but I am so glad and relieved that you all like it!! :D :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Mari,

It is my believe that this website is meant to work in spirituality and to my understanding, spirituality is not the patrimony of a few, but everybody's, no matter what system of belief has. Sure hope all representants of different Churches around the world reminded and lived to that principle.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:49 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you so much sweet Sue for posting this beautiful and postive prayer for us. :D :D I am going to include this wondrous prayer when I meditate and pray for love, light, peace and healing for all!! :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:03 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you so much, Sue, for posting that beautiful healing prayer!
The healing technique used (rubbing the palms to awaken the healing energy) is actually almost the same as used in Self-Realization Fellowship. There is a World Wide Prayer Circle where everyone can join in Spirit at any time!
:D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:04 pm 
Site Admin

Sarena wrote:

The healing technique used (rubbing the palms to awaken the healing energy) is actually almost the same as used in Self-Realization Fellowship. There is a World Wide Prayer Circle where everyone can join in Spirit at any time!
:D

What an amazing thing to have so many hearts and souls united in prayer all at the same time!! :D :D :D How powerful!! :D :D Thank you so much for letting us know this dear Sarena!! :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:50 pm 
:D I so Agree that this world needs alot of Prayer, I think that if more people around the world would set a day aside for a whole world prayer day that it would cause alot of people that want to cause conflict to Hopefully stop and Think. FairyTale!

Page 2 of 3 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next