It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 4 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Peoples Opinions!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:44 pm 
I have the Aloha from Hawaii Tapestry on my LivingRoom wall, and I have had comments about why do I Love Elvis, because he as been gone so long. I just say well it is like this, how many of the Singers that are Singing now days well still be Remembered and still be Saling CD'S 30 Years from Now? Believe me they usely don't have anything more to say. I have to say to those on here that have been touched by Elvis by him Touching your Face, or some other way. You have been Truly Blessed. I to so Very Much would Love to Feel Elvis's Touch, and have his presence around me. To Dream of him would mean the world to me, and to See his Face. Barb

Post subject: harry
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:37 pm 
Site Admin

Hey I would like to tell that one to Elvis-if he were here. He would have gotten a really big laugh out of that!
Loved jokes-and loved to laugh and get people to laugh with him-usually at him- because he was a riot and sometimes rolled on the floor laughing. I hope you will take the time to look at some of the things on here- if you are 14 you may or may not be interested in having a spiritual side to your life right now- but believe me, it's there from birth-just waiting to awaken and will at the right time. Elvis knew this- he was raised on the teachings of right and wrong... though he was thrust into the limelight at a very tender age, and he tasted all the world had to offer him I am sure, he still returned to his faith and took strength from his belife in God's eternal love and trusted that this earth would in time be one of peace, love and goodwill to all living on it. Elvis had no predjuices against anyone, all he tried to do was bring happiness and peace to everyone listening to him for that short time, nothing more. He wanted everyone to be happy, to find a few moments of relief from every day cares... not bad for an old 1935 born crazy guy-huh? wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:29 pm 
I would give anything in this Old World to see Elvis Rolling on the Floor Laughing, I can just Picture him in my Mind. I think Elvis would have been A True Joy to have been around, to have been there if he need to just sit with him and let him say what he needed to say. Be that Shoulder if he needed to Cry, and Yes to let him Rant and Rave tell his Little Hearts was content when he was Spitin Nails Mad. :cry: Barb!

Post subject: Picture of Pris-
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:03 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, was talking to a fellow I met in 1980 at a fan club in Georgia-he found me via the internet and was so pleased with himself- it was funny. Anyway he told me he had been talking with one Elvis' security guards at Graceland who worked there when he and his wife were there-1967 who told him I had a website! They were there twice, the second day Elvis was upstairs asleep but had been out the evening before playing with fans and that Priscilla had come down to the gate to get him because he was "wanted in the house" by her no doubt, the guys said. Anyway some one asked if they could get a picture of Elvis and Priscilla-a poloroid and Elvis said sure and pulled Priscilla over to stand by him-she wasn't too pleased but put on a fake smile he said and the picture was taken. She asked Elvis to look at it and then she was huffy as she saw he had stuck two fingers up behind her head giving her "horns" or "ears"-she didn't appreciate his sense of fun...and she tore the picture in half! It wasn't hers either and then she went back up the drive, Elvis said bye quickly and went hurrying after her to put his arm around her and went up the drive bending over talking to her as they walked. She was pregnant but not showing much at that time. She didn't look like she felt well he said, and didn't want her picture taken but Elvis just pulled her against him and held her for it. He was happy, eyes sparkling and laughing at everything until she showed up and then he turned serious and stopped laughing. He laughed at her picture wearing "his finger ears" but when she tore up the picture he was apoligetic to the photographer said bye-bye and took off after her. So another insight into the happy "love nest" years. Johnny the fan club guy, said he really enjoyed talking to Elvis who was warm and friendly, shaking hands through the gate and kissing his wife on the cheek through the fence-sticking his tongue out at their teenaged daughter when she asked for a real kiss. He said the bars were in the way and stuck out his tongue to show her he couldn't give any better ones because he couldn't get his face through there-but he did kiss her again, and she held him to the fence like a vise-Johnny said. She hadn't forgoten it to this day either! Raves about how wonderful he smelled-and what a "bitch" his wife was coming down there to get him away from "his fans who loved him". Anyway, thought I'd pass on the story-she probably wasn't feeling well at that time, and she wasn't happy to be pregnant then probably either...later they were happy about it together.wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:09 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

great story. :lol:

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject: Talking to others about Elvis
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I've been lucky too, I didn't have negative responses. Maybe because when I say something about him I do that seriously, explaining his influency in music, culture, society, if the person I'm talking to is open to those themes. If that person is more connected spiritually, then I go with the kind of references about him we share here, like Love, Pacience, Humility... They seem surprised first, but I think that since I speak from the heart to theirs, something echoes there. They don't go farther on it, but some days after that, some comeback asking.

My family knows me well. They don't doubt me. The same with closer friends. Other people know what my "aim" usually is and maybe start thinking when something about Elvis appear in media. :)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: The Unicorn and lamb dream.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Tonight I dreamed a very symbolic dream:

I came to a place where the owner had died. The people there (difused) put his dog -a Grand Danish :!: - out of the propiety, saying that the owner said before dying to set it free, not to keep it tied. I'm glad, because I love so much animals. But it upsets me to see that they close the fence (a high one) after the dog and put chains on it. I protest and said: "But he will not be able to comeback!" They say me that the dog can starve to death.

After that, they take out an Unicorn that doesn't have a horn, and a beutiful and tender white lamb. They take them where I'm not able to see them, far and behind some bush. This time I don't trust anymore this people. I hide away until they are gone. Then I look for the vulnerable precious animals and I find them with their legs tightly tied with cords, so they can't even stand. They are looking sadly at me. I free them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:34 pm 
Site Admin

Obviously a dream of compassion and longing to ease the suffering of others! Are you aware that Elvis had two Great Danes while Lisa was very young?

Post subject: Brutus, the Unicorn and the lamb.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes Maia, I knew about the two dogs, one of them appears in one of his lastest films (Live a Little, Love a Little). It was Brutus. I have this film at home.

Your interpretation surprised me, but I find it very clever. It matches perfectly with things we were talking about those last days in another part of this site.

The first thing that came to my mind this morning when I waked up was that Brutus represented that part of Elvis that was playful, loyal, affectionate and happy. The lamb, his innocence and vulnerability. The Unicorn, the purity of his spirit and his function about Love.

What happened in the dream represented to me how Elvis is treatened after death by the people around him that did not care a bit for him, those that have being totally unable to understand his beauty, his purity
and his quality. Those that infortunately are blind to higher expressions of existence. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sue, what a beautiful experiece.

He is indeed a strong soul, and he will be there when we need him.

Keep this memory in your hearth as long as you live.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Page 2 of 4 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next