It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 8 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:17 am 
Site Admin

Oh my gosh! Such beautiful and loving words coming from all of you my dearest angels that my eyes are literally overflowing with tears of love and gratitude. :D The very touching words, beautiful picture and video mean so very much to me. :D Everything you've said and shared with me here has found a special place within my heart and soul where it shall remain to always remind me of how very blessed I am to have you all in my life. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

It MAKES my HEART SING to READ your WORDS.... WE TOUCH eachothers HEARTS, Mari.... pfffff WHAT A FEELING.... and WE LOVE YOU, sweet MARI... :wink:

Quote:
"I´m leaving you with a gift - PEACE of MIND and HEART. And the peace I give isn´t the PEACE the WORLD gives. So don´t be troubled or afraid"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6W3gwbsYl0 :wink:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:55 am 
Site Admin

My heartfelt thanks to you also dear Carola for your precious and loving words to me and for posting this link to this soul stirring video. :D I agree with Sue-Lenora 100% that Elvis would have loved to have seen this also! :D His beautiful song singing out with his love for his Lord combined with your beautifully put togther compilation of pictures would have touched his soul as it did mine beyond the shadow of a doubt!! :D He touched me and you touched me too dearest Carola! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Image :D :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9M2vkO-Fm4 :D

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:17 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, MANY thanks dear Carola for the beautiful picture and link you posted. :D The next step and every step after that IS LOVE! :D You are very welcome for the pm Sue! :D I'll keep you and everyone else posted on what happens with my appointment on Tues. and thanks again for all of your love, support and prayers. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Carola for the beautiful and touching link!

Mari my prayers and thoughts are with you and will be with you on July 3rd please do keep us informed!

Lots and Lots of Love!

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:37 am 
Site Admin

I so appreciate you asking Sue and I'm so sorry that it has taken me a few days to post about my appointment. :oops: I've just been trying to wrap my head around what my Oncologist told me and ever since I saw her my life has kicked into hectic overdrive. :roll: :( Basically, she told me that she can't tell me anything about how advanced the cancer is, or how widespread it is in my body until she "opens me up" as she said it. :( I will be undergoing a CT Scan in a few days so that she can have, as she put it, "a vague idea" of those aforementioned concerns. :( Also, due to my neurological history of when I had the stroke in the middle of chidbirth with my daughter she wanted my records from when I was a patient at the Mayo Clinic that I've mentioned before pertaining to that. Well, upon receiving those records, I was told she was very distressed at what she saw and read and then she told me that she absolutely will NOT do the surgery that I need unless I go see a Neurologist and he gives me the "ok" to go through such a major and serious operation. :roll: She also said based on what she read, she's not sure if that approval will be given. :( So basically, in a nutshell, if I get told by the Neurologist that I now have to go see on July 17th that I can't have the surgery I'm out of options and there's nothing for me to do bit just sit back and wait................... :cry: :cry: There are only 2 other options for dealing with the cancer I have---Radiation which my Oncologist says itsn't really a viable option because it honestly doesn't work all that well in completely getting rid of the cancer and she usually only uses that in the case of patients who either refuse surgery or for whatever reason can't have surgery. The other option is Hormone Therapy. Yet AGAIN, an option I CANNOT persue due to my neurological history with the stroke. :roll: :cry: My dearest angel friends I can't begin to tell you how scared I am now at the thought of being able to do NOTHING about my situation. :cry: ALL of your thoughts, love and prayers have meant so much to me already and they mean even more to me now. I have no idea how my precious little girl will deal with it all if the worst happens. :cry: May I ask that you keep her and my dear husband Joe in your prayers also? He is such a good man, ALOT like Elvis actually in many ways(including the temper unfortunately) but a wonderful daddy and very supportive and loving husband. This is all going to be so very hard on them too. :( I will keep you all posted on what happens with the CT Scan and with my appointment with the Neurologist. Again thank you all so very much my dear angel friends and know that I consider each and every one of you as a special link to my HEART CHAIN OF LOVE, HOPE AND PEACE . :D I love you all!!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

SWEET MARI.... my heart cries for you and your little family... :cry:

YOU, JOE & YOUR LITTLE GIRL ARE IN ANY OF MY PRAYERS, my sweet ANGEL... WE ALL ARE WITH YOU.... DON`T BE AFRAID... EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT...

Image"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of all nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate, Amen”

SENDING YOU, JOE and your littel GIRL MILLIONS of BUTTERFLY KISSES.... :P :P

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Mari,

Even after reading your explanation about what your doctor said Tuesday, I can only visualize ahead a path of Light and Love for you, your daughter and your husband. I can only feel that you are very much cared for, protected and loved by many from above and here also.

In my Heart, I'm seeing around you a golden light and many angelic beings sorrounding you, meanwhile a heavenly music sounds. Your husband and daughter are looking at you with a loving smile in their faces: the three of you are in Harmony with Life.

I'll hold that image present in my Heart. Everything will be allright, Mari.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:41 pm 

You are in my prayers and thoughts.

Di

Page 3 of 8 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next