Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

hihi :lol:

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

amanda, how are your knees doing lately?

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:03 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

miracle wrote:
amanda, how are your knees doing lately?

miracle,x

Miracle: you asked! Now, here comes the tale:

Fed up of walking around with much difficulty and pain, not being able to go anywhere except by car, having to use an armstick, having pain in boths knees and legs even lying in bed at night -a pain that was extending to my back due strange movements I was obliged to do- even when taking homeopathy and applying healing energy with my hands... one night, four days ago, firmly I told El'vis Aaron, prior getting ready for sleep: "El'vis, if you want me useful, attending everything that is needed to be attended, please take me to Numis'OM to take a bath in the mana pool!" (I have to add that those last nights I could hardly sleep.)

Next morning I awakened after EIGHT hours of deep sleep and there was NO PAIN! My legs and body seemed brand new! Now, I understand that the last year I have been too many hours seated at my computer, mostly reading and participating in ELC Forums and Spirit Mythos and it brought a shortage of circulation to my knees, that developed in a chain of ailments. Now I'm trying to take care, but when I forget it, a shadow of pain comes back. But El'vis did his job very well and I THANK HIM A MILLION TIMES! :P

Thank you for asking, Miracle. :wink:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

okidoki :wink: the last few days you were in my mind and i was wondering how you were doing, am glad everything is ok now.
am going to take also a manna pool will ask el'vis to throw me in it!
have serious pain in my chest again, pfff.

maybe michaël will catch me hihihi olé :wink:

x miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:53 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
maybe michaël will catch me hihihi olé

You can count on it! OLÉ! :P

Maybe I was in your mind last days because I'm connecting often to the Field of Roses trying to produce a positive energy's flow, due there are so many "roses" with difficulties.

My vehicle (body) is a little worn out, but my soul is joyful! So, don't worry about me right now. :wink: :P But, THANK YOU!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:02 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, that is quite an amazing healing story! Wow!!! I'm pleased to know you are feeling much better.

Kira-Miracle, who is "Michael"? Is this the same "Michael" that Carola speaks of, the arch angel Michael?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

hey'a Laurie,
yes he is, hm lately much around, very strange... am getting nuts i think hihi!

but this morning no pain in my chest so maybe i was lying also in the manna pool el'vis? did you throw me in it? because all i know from this night is that there was a sea and water was coming up.... cars were floating on the water etc etc also people betraying me behind my back. but still... suddenly i was with a few people in a room and our amanda came in. and... recognized me hihihihi!

then i wake up but very tired..

how are you sweet laurie?

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well Kira Miracle maybe your spirit literally took a trip to the Manna pool in your sleep! Recently, I was at the planet Jupiter in my sleep, but that may not have been literal, as I was being chased by an alien monster! Otherwise, I am hanging in there; sometimes I feel like I'm hanging by a tree limb, but I haven't fallen yet.

Have you actually seen the arch angel Michael or do you just sense him? And does he have wings or not?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I saw him once years ago, i was standing next to him as i was Joan of Arc.
He had blond hair and had wings yes. I knew it was me but she looked like Joan of Arc. She wore her war outfit but only the top was in metal, rest was a trouser and she was very tin and had short brown or darkblond hair and a small face. Nearly looked like a boy.

Now he appears mentally but i can feel his energy. Last week he was suddenly there with my friends and i had to put my hand on his hand as i was told and i could feel energy. From that day on he is frequently there yes.
I also had a dream two days ago that a famous singer in Belgium belongs to Archangel Michaëls legion.

so sweetie, i know you won't fall of that three bench, keep hanging on dear one, if you seem to slip away we catch you by the hand.

so do not worry, we all are there for you...

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
suddenly i was with a few people in a room and our amanda came in. and... recognized me hihihihi!

I only wish you remembered more about what I was doing there...! Maybe it may explain one of the different things it seems I do in Dreamtime. :roll:

Wonderful your tale of your contact with Michael, Miracle! :) Between 1988-1990, I had some experiences with Him too. In my meditations, He had no wings, but was extremely beautiful, what I would call strong and lightful. He guided me through some cosmic dimensions. It was Gabriel who took me to His presence. But it was one stage on the path of a seeker...

Dear Laurie,

YOU WON'T FALL, YOU'LL FLY!!
8) :)

Quote:
I'm pleased to know you are feeling much better.

THANK YOU, DEAR FRIEND.

Page 4 of 7 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next