It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Dream: Elvis shows where to dig
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:27 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I had a dream last night which included Elvis. There were several people (whom I didn't know) in the dream and they had all these expectations regarding Elvis. I don't know what those expectations were, but they were starting to become disappointed. Somehow, though, I got the feeling that their disappointment was more about themselves than Elvis. I was on the side lines so to speak observing.

Elvis then comes to them and tells them what they need to do to be satisfied. He tells them they need to dig in a certain spot. There is no silver or gold in this spot, but rather a purplish substance. Looked almost like purple dirt, though it was not dirt. So everyone began digging there.

Funny, though, this substance could also, with a few additives, be made into lipstick. Then I see myself in the dream putting on a lipstick of a different color. So, this tells me that I'm not digging in the right spot! Dream ends.

My impression is that this purple substance represents something spiritually meaningful for the soul. Guess I'm lacking it. As for being disappointed in Elvis, not sure where that came from because I'm certainly not disappointed in him nor do I have undue expectations of him. Perhaps I'm picking up on the expectations of others, or it could, as I mentioned above, have nothing to do with expectations of Elvis but rather of themselves (or perhaps myself?), perhaps expectations put on them by others??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laurie,

Reading your dream I've felt the key is the purple color. I searched some in Internet and here are some samples of Purple's meaning:

Purple
Royalty and Spirituality: Purple is royalty. A mysterious color, purple is associated with both nobility and spirituality. The opposites of hot red and cool blue combine to create this intriguing color.
Nature of Purple: Purple has a special, almost sacred place in nature: lavender, orchid, lilac, and violet flowers are often delicate and considered precious. Because purple is derived from the mixing of a strong warm and strong cool color it has both warm and cool properties. A purple room can boost a child's imagination or an artist's creativity. Too much purple, like blue, could result in moodiness.......................

Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.
Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty......................

In your feng shui color applications, Color Purple should be used with moderation. It is a very strong, high vibration color, the color of connection to the spiritual realms (7th chakra.)
, Purple is a very high vibration color and the feng shui advice is to use it sparingly.

The only feng shui spaces purple color can be used freely are a healing room or a meditation space.

Probably, Elvis in that dream acts as a reminder of your posible spiritual evolutive path. Again it may be guessed that all the persons with some kind of expectations regarding Elvis may be a reference of your several little egoes, which you are observing "detached" -a very useful perspective to learn. They start getting disappointed maybe because they expect to get "richer" (silver and gold) in personality (ego). Instead, Elvis indicates to dig on the purple ground/dirt ( bare, pure spirituality).

Some may use any portion of spirituality they reach with some additives (egoes elements) as make up (to apparently better their image in front of others). You are using other color as lipstick: You discover you are working on yourself (digging) in the wrong place, trying too to enhance your image of yourself to others with some other kind of element.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:46 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, I did not know all of this about the color purple! Thank you for all the information! It is a good reminder to me that I need to be digging in the correct (purple) place for the best spiritual growth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laurie and Sue Lenora,

You are Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:46 pm 
Site Admin

Saturday night I dreamed a werid dream. I was in a mall (haven't been in one that big in years and years) and there were lots of people moving about, back and forth and I was on the top level waiting for something or someone? whatever. Standing there looking at the lower level I debated on getting on the escalator (I hate doing that) and was just standing at the rail looking down and the moving stairs were very fast-so I thought I'd find the staircase instead. My eye caught a man walking from down below, on the floor heading to the escalator...I started to turn toward the stairs and go down when I realized I knew the man-his walk and I looked quickly back down the escalator. There was Elvis, standing one hand at his hip and the other holding a cigar (I think he still has them now and then-saw them before in his hand) anyway maybe that's just his "signature" so I'd see him for sure? Anyway, he's looking up and his eyes are very, very blue-he sort of smiles and motions with the cigar hand for me to come down the escalator so I do. He's at the foot and he took my arm as it was moving so fast I practically had to run off it. He led me to a bench near the center by a fake bunch of palm trees with live plantings around their base. We sat down, and he spoke-this time I heard him! Saw his lips move as he spoke-usually it's all mental. He said, "I enjoy coming here, to see the people an' feel like I used to." I asked, "Like you used to-what do you mean?" He said, "Life...it's different in spirit life-we feel but we have no feelings physically as before-I miss that the most. You will find some thing soon that I am leaving you-wear it and grow closer to the center of spirit, understand?"
I think I said yes, but truth is I have no clue what he meant. He smiled, touched my cheek, smoothed back my hair (the humidity fuzzes it up some) and said, "Hummm...where's my 'lil Red gone to?" He stood up, looked me in the eyes, nodded his head slightly and softly said, "Adois my darlin'", turned and walked into the beams of sunlight coming through the overhead glass panels that made a wide beam of bright light like a stair case of it's own. I think he went up it-as he walked into it and was then just gone and it appeared he stepped up as he disappeared..." I sat there looking at that light for some time and when I woke up it was still dark outside but was 4:45 am... I was wide awake so I got up, made a cup of peppermint tea and turned on the tv-Jimmie had been listening to tv with the headset on when I went to bed quite early. (I spent 81/2 hours with Suzy, who was off and on herself, had breakfast with her and then we went for a drive, back to her little apt and then I took her to lunch and then back to sit with her a while longer at her place. She enjoyed it all and I was ready to hit the sack early. Physically she is doing quite well but as she says, "having trouble with my brain".) When the tv came on it was on Elvis radio and Elvis was singing "That's Someone You'll Never Forget" which I hadn't heard in ages. We just got Sirus Radio added to our system a couple weeks ago and Jimmie listens to it quite a bit with the head set on.
I haven't had time to do it much yet. Anyway, that's my dream...and now I am looking for the "some thing" he is "leaving" me????? Now that's going to be a puzzle-he loved to do that to people...say something and then have them playing the guessing game until it resolved.
Something I'm going to read? See? Find? Buy? Get?
for pete sake even! He looked good, dark pants with a bit of thin white stripe running down the legs, he did wear black boots without any kind of trim that I noticed. No rings, he had short nails but not bitten down, his hair was neat, slightly long with short, trimed sideburns and of course some forelock loose that flipped down on his forehead a tad when he bent his head. He had on a white shirt with a satin trim down the front, like maybe Hawaiian styled and the sleeves were turned up slightly.
No jacket but was wearing a belt that had dark leather with oval pearl looking conchas. No chains. No rings.
No necklaces. Just plain and nothing that stood out in a crowd. He was being noticed by other people...some who stopped to look at him, standing back, not coming close but he was visable to others. I took notice of that fact as I thought they were coming over to where we were but they just stood looking with a kind of awed puzzled look and it was him they were seeing. I don't know if they recognized him as being Elvis or if he just stood out in some way to their vision? I sure know he went up those brightly lit stairs that you couldn't see in the beam of light from a bove-he went up as he disappeared. Boy, I have a good "imagination" when I'm dreaming!!! I've always been one to get details of things and try to remember it all-dreaming or otherwise and my dream this time was vivid and exact. Now I want to know where to "find" whatever he is "leaving"???
Good grief!!!! What could it be? He talked about spirit-something for that???? Heavens. Where do I begin to "look"? wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda June Hill wrote:
He said, "I enjoy coming here, to see the people an' feel like I used to." I asked, "Like you used to-what do you mean?" He said, "Life...it's different in spirit life-we feel but we have no feelings physically as before-I miss that the most. You will find some thing soon that I am leaving you-wear it and grow closer to the center of spirit, understand?"

Wanda, if he literally said “wear it”, perhaps it will be some jewelry he gave you or an item of clothing which was his. What an amazing dream! It seems to me that you had a genuine visit from Elvis. I mean different than say most of my dreams, which with one possible exception, all came from my own imagination & inner being.

My guess is that this item Elvis wants you to wear will probably show up when you least expect it; when you’re not looking.

Other things he said have really got me curious. There seems to be a place where he can “feel” like he used to. All these questions run through my mind. What is it exactly? Also, I was stunned to read that he misses the “physical” feelings of our world. I did not think we’d miss anything after our death.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:34 pm 
Site Admin

I know, I thought that also, but I sort of remember that Elvis spoke about that a long while ago, he was wondering if we would feel physically or if it were all mental recollection of feelings. I said well, Jesus still had the wounds in his hands and side where he showed Peter by put his hand in his side etc;. he said, yes but Jesus rose from the dead in his body-we will not have that body until the end times...until after tribulations and when God throws the evil ones into the pit of hell and then we all return to our bodies and live forever on the new Earth. I said, isn't that wrong-I mean the Bible says we will be judged in our bodies because everyone from the earth, the sea and the ashes will have bodies when we are judged for our deeds. I know he went on and on and on, finding verses and discussing their meanings and how it applied etc: and came to the conclusion that we in spirit will feel and remember but we will not have pain or suffering because we will "understand" the whys and wherefor's of those things and it won't bother us then as it did when we were living humans. In spirit bodies we would not experience pain and suffering therefore he concluded we wouldn't experience pleasure and joy either except as a memory that would be pleasant and nice to review. He said he thought that would be it-unless we chose to live again and then return as a physical being to experience those things again. He said then he would miss "the physical aspect of life, emotions especially laughter, love and even anger...but he guessed that the memories would be very clear and powerful to us in spirit as we would understand and know their power. I hadn't thought of that in years, don't have it anywhere that I have ran across or stored and don't think it was taped or even many notes made-but I remember it now-because of his dream and what was said...I enjoy coming here etc:.... That would be some thing he would enjoy, seeing and watching people, experiencing life through them. And Laurie, THEY saw him...I don't know if they saw him as Elvis though, it would seem there would have been someone come over and say something? but these people stood around and looked, they didn't talk among themselves, they didn't come forward, just stopped where they were and had this kind of awed and questioning look and it was him they were looking at-not me! It was weird-but then it was just a dream...something dredged up by my brain while part of it slept. I can't imagine what he meant...leaving me something...not left me something...but going to leave it...currently...leave it.
I told Starla about getting all the things he had given me and taking photos of them and she said sure...and so I have made a list...and we have to look for some things as she has them...the jewelry etc:...she's got now. My emerald ring I have in a bag with other things to take to the jewler and have the stones checked and some repairs to a couple other things I have that need fixing.
But I know what those things are...I can't think of anything else. That would make a difference in any "spiritual" way...weird. Must mean something though. And that beam of light...there had to have been a staircase hidden in it...or else he can travel on light waves???? And he actually talked, spoke like normal this time...it's been ages since he did that. And then to say goodbye like he did...noticing my white hair, saying where did my 'lil red go? meaning I'm not a young woman and don't look like I did? And then to say Adios darlin'.... he never said that except on stage that last go round. That has a couple of meanings...his was to say, til we meet again in Heaven. Was that his farewell and he won't be coming back for a while? Too many whats and if's...wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda June Hill wrote:
THEY saw him...I don't know if they saw him as Elvis though, it would seem there would have been someone come over and say something? but these people stood around and looked, they didn't talk among themselves, they didn't come forward, just stopped where they were and had this kind of awed and questioning look and it was him they were looking at-not me!

A thought came to mind as I read your comments above. Could it be that he was really visible to people in our time/space, and the people are staring at him, thinking he looks like Elvis but how could it be since he's dead? So they don't come over because of the incongruency in their minds? Perhaps some of the Elvis "sightings" are not just from longings for him to be alive (though no doubt that's a lot of them), but what if some of the sightings are REAL? Food for thought . . .

Quote:
he said, yes but Jesus rose from the dead in his body-we will not have that body until the end times...until after tribulations and when God throws the evil ones into the pit of hell and then we all return to our bodies and live forever on the new Earth.

I thought we would receive "bodies" too after the Day of Judgement. So is it possible that the deceased will one day have more than just spirit bodies but that one day they will glorified physical bodies; bodies which never die? . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:18 pm 
Site Admin

That's what I was taught for years and seems to be what he was talking about back then. So he is in spirit now as are other's gone on ahead of us-and then when the trumpet sounds, we shall reclaim our physical body and join Jesus in the sky-but what about all the bodies we've had in past lives? Are they just kind of like segements of one body that changes from life to life to fit the circumstances we are there for at that time? Too much for this brain! Elvis, where are you? We need to get some intelligent explaination on this one and it ain't comin' from me, fer sure! I do believe we have lived before-maybe many times-and that means there is more than one "body" or is it just the spirit that houses that body that really counts? And all "lives" live in that same body only a bit overhauled each time to fit whatever is the plan? Good grief...this is far too high over my head! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

To read your Elvis dream moved me to tears, Wanda. I just felt it to be a true contact you both made.

This part below touched me most. I could "feel" the love he put in his words and gestures:

"He smiled, touched my cheek, smoothed back my hair (the humidity fuzzes it up some) and said, "Hummm...where's my 'lil Red gone to?" He stood up, looked me in the eyes, nodded his head slightly and softly said, "Adios my darlin'", turned and walked into the beams of sunlight coming through the overhead glass panels that made a wide beam of bright light like a stair case of it's own. I think he went up it-as he walked into it and was then just gone and it appeared he stepped up as he disappeared..."

If I was you, I would not get nervous about finding what he will be leaving to you SOON.

"...wear it and grow closer to the center of spirit, understand?"

He will take care you find it! At least you know it's something to wear...

About what Laurie and you were discussing on the body afterwards, what I know and believe is that we will "ascend" to the New Earth with our actual body to start, enhanced by a higher vibration. After acommodating to the new Realm, we will be able to choose which physic apparience will be preferable for us, to adjust to the new field of experience. There are some variables that are long to discuss here. In Maia's Spirit Mythos web site, can be found much more, especially inside her Numis'OM Issues (the last, for subscriber members).

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next