It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:46 am 
Site Admin

Thanks alot :D i love that name.. i tried to get my friends to call me that but it didnt work...but my grandmother started calling me that after my grandfather died..i'll never forget that day gosh its as if it were yesterday not 11 years ago..he called me that because i was a chubby VERY pale baby and maybe also because i was his first grandkid :( he was 56.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Your grandfather departed young, Gina. Since then he has a real good perspective to take care of you and help you through... his Jewel. :)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:11 pm 
Site Admin

Im getting really chocked up here :cry: i miss him sooo muchhhh i visit him as much as i can, his grave is inside this locked room (so nobody can ruin it or whatever if u ask me that room idea is STUPID) so i have to stand outside on the street -outside that room and cry and people watch me i hate that but im not about to stop visiting him cuz people are watching me. :cry: it hurts u know standing there remembering May 21st it sucks :cry: :cry:

I wish he could hear me...i tell him alot of things you know. oh god...i remember two summers ago i walked up to the grave yard (which is very close to our country house) and i completely lost it... at that moment my life with him played infront of me like a movie all the times he took me to school all the candy he bought me..and all the meets he came to because my parents had other "important" things to do :cry:

This is a link to our house (the long box) and south of it pa's grave :cry:

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=30.792922 ... =0&m=a&v=2

Last edited by Regina- Jewel on Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:09 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

What we have is only a perception of separation, but energy is a whole field and we have the ones we love really close due to affinity. I firmly believe it and I have experienced it very often.

So, you can talk and talk to him, that he listens. Image

I really appreciate the actual technology that let us have that level of interchange where I can see so easily the site of your country home and your grandfather grave. It's amazing...! Thank you, Gina.

Last edited by Amanda Viola on Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 3 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3