It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 6 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:20 pm 
Owl

You are in my prayers for complete recovery. You are loved.

JoAnna

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you so much JoAnna. :D You are loved too dear one. :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:03 pm 
Site Admin

Well my dear angels, the Pet Scan results came back and it looks like at least for now I'm going to be ok! :D The scan didn't show anything except ANOTHER lesion on my lung, different from the one that was found from the Cat Scan I had back in July(THAT one is COMPLETELY GONE thanks to all of your prayers :D ) which my Dr. said is probably just due to some kind of an infection that I may have since I've had some kind of unexplainable coughing for almost the last year now. So, she now wants me to undergo the radiation treatments that I mentioned before just as a precaution and then get ANOTHER Cat Scan of my lungs a little later to make sure that everything is ok there too. So, now I will just be continuing on my recovery process from my surgery--feeling a little bit stronger each day and I give thanks to God and to all of the love, prayers and support that I have received from each and every one of you my dearest friends. :D I believe with all my heart that God has a very specific and definite plan for each and every one of us---a certain path that each of us is meant to take along our journey back to Him, and I am SO VERY GLAD that He(along with El'vis' loving hand too :wink: ) chose for me to walk a path which led me here to this wonderful family at ELC and to all of you my angels!!! :D May God's blessings be upon each and every one of you, and may you all be lovingly embraced in LOVE AND LIGHT ALWAYS!!! I love you all!!! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:35 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

So, so happy the results were that good, Mari!

You are under LOVE' spell, indeed! :P

Image Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

This is welcome news to hear of such a good report Mari. May your health continue to improve each and every day my friend. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

my dear Mari,

" Well my dear angels, the Pet Scan results came back and it looks like at least for now I'm going to be ok! Very Happy The scan didn't show anything except ANOTHER lesion on my lung, different from the one that was found from the Cat Scan I had back in July(THAT one is COMPLETELY GONE thanks to all of your prayers Very Happy ) which my Dr. said is probably just due to some kind of an infection that I may have since I've had some kind of unexplainable coughing for almost the last year now. So, she now wants me to undergo the radiation treatments that I mentioned before just as a precaution and then get ANOTHER Cat Scan of my lungs a little later to make sure that everything is ok there too. So, now I will just be continuing on my recovery process from my surgery--feeling a little bit stronger each day and I give thanks to God and to all of the love, prayers and support that I have received from each and every one of you my dearest friends. Very Happy I believe with all my heart that God has a very specific and definite plan for each and every one of us---a certain path that each of us is meant to take along our journey back to Him, and I am SO VERY GLAD that He(along with El'vis' loving hand too Wink ) chose for me to walk a path which led me here to this wonderful family at ELC and to all of you my angels!!! Very Happy May God's blessings be upon each and every one of you, and may you all be lovingly embraced in LOVE AND LIGHT ALWAYS!!! I love you all!!!
I got goosebombs when i read your message Mari, therefore every word is so true!"

Take care my friend, gods ways are mysterious he will show the way ...

miracle,x

'for the love of our angels, amen'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Mari :D

I´m so happy to read your words.... THANK YOU, my sweet Mari....
They are a true blessing also :D :D
and yes... The Lord moves in mysterious ways :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-S3K6wXYpg :P :wink:

Love
Ka´rala

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:16 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Mari I am so glad everything went well with the pet scan that is such great news you are in my prayers and thoughts always!

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:32 pm 
Site Admin

THANK OUR DEAR LORD, MARI! I can't help but feel El'vis played his role as well...with your picture wrapped in his scarf! (It is still there.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:35 pm 
Site Admin

You are most welcome for the update and thank you all so very much my dearest angels for celebrating the good news that I got! :D My thanks to El'vis too as I too believe that he did his part too in all of this. :love:

Page 3 of 6 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next