It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:48 pm 
Site Admin

Here is Elvis remedy for a stiff neck which he would have often-I had a crick in my neck I told him and it was affecting my arms so he said to do this: Take a warm shower, let the water run over your neck, shoulders and back, dry off, step out of the shower and stand straight.
slowly bend your head forward a little bit, then straighten up, bend gently a little bit to the left, then repeat with the right and start again. He said never bend your head backward if you have stiffness in your neck. Just forward and side to side. Do the motions slowly a few times and each time bend a tad more but not to strain or cause real pain. Then he said, stand loosly, hold your arms down to your sides, loose and bend your head gently to the left while slowly rolling your shoulder on the right from the front to the back, then do the left the same way after bending your head to the right. Do this several times, then stand with arms down and gently roll your head from right to left, but not back. Do this with the head roll all with your chin down to your chest. Then he said have a cup of Dragonwell tea and relax for a few minutes while sipping it. You can get that tea at asian stores just about anywhere. It comes in a tin and is called Golden Dragon Tea, usually there is a dragon on the tin. It's loose tea and must be steeped for best results in a glass container with water heated over open fire perferabley in glass or stainless steel container. Do not boil the water-it takes the oxygen out and makes the tea "flat" tasting. Elvis' instructions and I have to say he was right. Anyway, I do this for stiff necks and it always helps me. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:07 pm 
Site Admin

Sue my dear friend, there is absolutely nothing to excuse in your request so please worry not about that. :) That is what we are here for and no request for prayer is too big or too small. :wink: :) I will most certainly be praying for you to have relief from the pain that your stiff neck and shoulders are causing you. I've had this happen to me before and I know how aggravatting and painful it can be for sure. :( It sounds like Elvis had some really great advice and glad to hear that it helped you out Wanda and I hope that if you try this remedy out sweet Sue that it will help you out as well. :D Thanks so much for sharing this with us dear Wanda. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sue-Lenora,

Sending you a bunch of softening, relaxing and calming Love's bubbles that, when exploding sweet and gently against your neck, produce a totally balsamic effect, making the stiffness fade away until desappear completely.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:00 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:wink:

sure Sue and thank u Wanda for the healing part of El'vis.

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Sue :P

You are in my PRAYERS, my sweet Angel :D WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP YOU TOO :wink: as YOU are helping US when we need you.... :D :wink:

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations,
that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of all nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate, Amen"

Love
Ka´rala

Last edited by Ka´rala on Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:50 pm 
Site Admin

SENDING YOU WARM AND SOOTHING LOVE-LIGHT DOWN THROUGH YOUR SPINE, NECK AND SHOULDERS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:15 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:

'El's Angels' - what am I like?! :lol: :lol: :wink:

What are you like my dear friend? You are like a brilliant beautiful ray of sunshine, filled with sweetness with a wonderful sense of humor to boot. :wink: :D "El's Angels" don't sound too bad to me and I know that Wanda would be a much better one to say for sure than I, but I think that "El" would like it and get a kick out of it too. :wink: :D :P In my mind's eye upon hearing this endearment, I see him flashing that 10 million mega watt smile, throwing his head back and laughing with that unique little squeaky giggle of his and saying "I like it honey". :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:29 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I like it too! hihi

miracle,x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:58 pm 
Site Admin

A very special you're welcome to you my dear friend! :D :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]