It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 8 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Elvis heals through dreams
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:32 am 
Hello friends, thank you for reading this!

Elvis died when I was a toddler, and I was never an Elvis fan. Then Elvis came to me in a dream a few years ago, when I was going through some heavy trials in life. It was a very intense, realistic dream. Never did I feel so deeply and thoroughly loved by anyone as I did then. I woke up with restored faith in the goodness of humanity and my burden was lightened.

I remember a few weeks later my friend told me about a dream she had of meeting Jesus on the beach, and He restored her and set her aright. Knowing I’m a Christian, my friend asked if I ever had a dream like that? I said not about Jesus, only about Elvis! And we both laughed. Because at that point I thought my Elvis dream was just symbolic.

But my interest in Elvis slowly, gradually increased. I read some biographies, watched some documentaries. In the winter of 2006, I finally decided to get his gospel music. My father became terminally ill that May. Like Elvis, I lost my mother at a young age (14 for me), so this was particularly hard for me. I drove an hour to visit him whenever I could. The whole drive, I would listen to Elvis, and really it became such a crutch for me. I listened to “You’ll Never Walk Alone” countless times, and it helped me so much.

Also during this time I made fast friends with a girl who, I was surprised to learn, was born within hours of Elvis’s death. She introduced me to her ex-husband, who was born on Elvis’s birthday, and he was dating a girl named Priscilla.

My dear father finally passed away on January 7th this year. I'm sorry he had to die ever, but since we all have to sometime, I have to say that day was highly symbolic for me: it's the day between my birthday and Elvis's.

This past June I was really having a hard time missing my parents and really I saw no end to it. Then Elvis came to me in a dream again, for the second time in my life. This time he told me some things about why he was there and how he comes to people through dreams, and how he is able to love people fully and specially even though he loves so many people. It was extremely real, and again, extremely loving. When I woke up, that horrible emptiness, verging on depression, was gone. I haven’t had it since.

But I still didn't understand that this was really a phenomenon that was affecting people other than myself. I sort of believed Elvis but didn't know.

At the end of this summer, I bought an Elvis CD and then listened by myself to the Green, Green Grass of Home for the first time. I was outside in my car under a full moon. The first time I heard it I cried, but the next time every hair on my body stood on end, because I felt like Elvis was COMING THROUGH somehow. It was like a transcendental experience. I’m sorry if that sounds exaggerated, but it actually doesn’t even do the feeling justice. Well, this began a very deep, intense healing phase of my life. I started looking at the world with fresh eyes, in wide-eyed wonder. ...Even my faith in God was greatly increased.

Then I found this website! You might imagine that I was “blown away.” Everything that came through in my two Elvis dreams is right here, much to my amazement, along with other things that I am very open to learn. I feel so very blessed, for the knowledge that's been given me, and the friends here to share it with! Also, of course, for the fact that Elvis is still so much a part of this world. Thank you so much everyone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Welcome Trish! I'm so glad you shared your Elvis dreams & experiences with us. You are not alone in having unusual experiences relating to Elvis. I had one myself. I am so sorry for the loss of your parents but pleased to know that you were able to receive help along the way from Elvis. Heaven does send helpers and Elvis is a very special one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:40 pm 
Site Admin

Aloha Trish!

Yours is a wonderful and inspiring story - of the miracle of Spirit and how it can move through LOVE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:53 pm 

Welcome Trish

You will find this a great group and never will you find criticism in what you say.

Without a doubt Elvis came to you and brought you comfort. As you read this site you willl find many instances where he has helped people. Since I found it I have known a great deal of peace in my life.

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

Very Beautiful Trish! And very Elvis too. He said that was what he wanted to do his whole life,- help people, bring them peace, joy and love, comfort them any way he could and make them happy. He said that when he died he wanted to be "there for everyone, for everyone that ever heard me sing, bought my records, sat through those movies, came to see me or just liked something about me, spent any time thinking of me, I want to be there for them. If they need me, I want to be there to help them. So many people he said, don't have "nobody, 'n I been there an' it ain't fun" he was using his Southern style as he'd do at times to make his point I guess, more heard? Anyway, he's doing it, today and every day and will until he can't any more and by then we'll all be there anyway, this earth will be unlike it is today and I think, will be redone to be that Paradise on earth that every one thinks and dreams of. And Elvis will be there-probably giving concerts for everyone one. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's wonderful to have YOU with us, Trish! :hello:

Yours have been a precious tale of what Elvis' soul is producing all around and it never ends touching my heart in wonder, as your own words do. Wanda says that to be at others service was always his main intention, and he does so, even from behind this apparience of reality. It's great to know he has helped you through painful times.

BE WELCOME, TRISH!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:44 am 
Site Admin

May I say to you again Trish WELCOME ABOARD to the loving family we have here at ELC!! :D I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Father. I lost my sweet Mother at a very young age too(16) and Elvis helped get me through that extremely sad and difficult time. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful dreams about Elvis with us my friend. :D I too have had very special dreams that he has been in that have changed my life also. :D Also a special experience with him just recently too that brought such comfort and peace to my heart and soul. :D Your experiences most definitely ring true as to what our dear Wanda has helped us to understand about Elvis and his heart's desire to help anyone he could by bringing them peace, joy, comfort and love just like she said and as he did for you. :D Wanda my dear friend I have no doubt that those concerts you mentioned at the redone Paradise on earth that Elvis will be doing will be an absolutely wonderful sight to behold!! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I want to ask you all a question:

Do you all think Elvis was just an exceptional gifted human being or do you all think (like me) that he was more like an angel, send to us by God.

What are yourr toughts and Wanda did he ever considered himself the fact that he was something more....

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:07 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

WELCOME TRISH!!!
I add myself to the list by greeting you and saying thanks for your very wonderful story of how you met Elvis! It is so inspiring!!
:D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:40 pm 
THANK YOU SO...SO....SO MUCH Everyone!

I'm so glad to be here, and look forward to participating whenever I can.

Love and Peace,
Trish

Page 1 of 8 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next