It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:03 pm 
Site Admin

Oprah not so much, and definitely NOT "The Trumpster" but most definitely I would have loved being able to live next door to Elvis. :D I'm picturing in my mind sitting on a swing together on the front porch on a cool, breezy but sunny day and him just being able to be himself--talking and sharing laughs and him knowing that he could talk about whatever was in his heart or on his mind without worry of ridicule or being misunderstood. :) Ahhh, but to dream unfortunately....... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:33 pm 

Elvis is my top pick but the other 2 would be interesting I guess.

Di

Last edited by Di on Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:28 pm 

I think I would like to have a verbal fight with The Donald. :)

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well, well, well... ladies! Do you forget we'll be able to have El'vis Aaron as a "neighbour" in our next dwelling at Numis'OM-New Earth Star, if the law "alike attracts alike" works as I believe it does? 8) :P There's no doubt we have affinity with him...

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:13 pm 
Site Admin

Amanda Viola wrote:
Well, well, well... ladies! Do you forget we'll be able to have El'vis Aaron as a "neighbour" in our next dwelling at Numis'OM-New Earth Star, if the law "alike attracts alike" works as I believe it does? 8) :P There's no doubt we have affinity with him...

You know Amanda my dear friend, you are so very right and I agree with you 100%!! :D :D No doubt whatsoever and I can hardly wait until we are all "neighbors" with him. :wink: :P

Rainbow Light wrote:
Oprah would be ok I guess but think Mr Donald with his toupee and rather brusque manner would drive me up the wall, you get the feeling he might try and bring his "Apprentice" show and stretch it to the neighbourhood eg if his neighbours do or say anything he wouldn't like, would we be automatically told "YOU'RE FIRED!"?!! :wink: :lol:

I can just picture "The Donald" trying to do something like this, and if he did I wouldn't borrow a cup of sugar from him but rather I think I might be downright neighborly and take one to his place..........and dump it all over him and his funny phony hair-LOL! :wink: :lol: :P Thank you so much sweet Sue for making me laugh and smile with your post. :D :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Do you forget we'll be able to have El'vis Aaron as a "neighbour" in our next dwelling at Numis'OM-New Earth Star, if the law "alike attracts alike" works as I believe it does?
:D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]