It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:17 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
I have believed that the miraculous thing about Elvis is that if you love him, he loves you back. You just get a sense that he's out there loving you back.

This is a POWERFUL insight, Trish! To me, it really strikes at the CORE of people's continuing feelings toward Elvis.

WOULD YOU MIND IF I QUOTED YOU ON THE ELVIS CANDLIGHT NETWORK ( http://elviscandlelight.ning.com ) ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:07 pm 
Dear Maia,

OF COURSE you may use that quote!!! :D

Thank you :D
Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Trish, your quote certainly deserves to be quoted and memorized!!!!!
Thank you!!! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I agree 110 % with Maia and Sarena, Trish. THANK YOU!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:21 pm 
Dear Friends :D

So often I have wanted to tell someone who just laughs when I confess my Elvis obsession, "But don't you know??? It's amazing!! If you love him, HE LOVES YOU BACK!!!" Because that has absolutely been my experience, and it's what I believe. But experience isn't transferable, and most people can't understand it from words alone. They would just laugh or say something to me like my neighbor said when I told her I think Elvis was a mystical, psychic man with the gift of healing: "But...my gosh.... you seemed so NORMAL!"

Someone said, in one of the books I've read about Elvis, that it's so hard to talk about Elvis to people who don't understand because there is simply no reference point in culture to compare him with. I think that says alot about Elvis' uniqueness and the difficulty that many people, across a broad spectrum, have when they try and communicate about him.

But I'm not surprised that you all know EXACTLY what I meant when I talked about him loving us back! WE KNOW, and we can all speak the same language. :D

I think even Lamar Fike, who would not be my nominee for the most spiritually-attuned MM member, knows something of this language. He revealed in "Elvis: The Final 24 Hours," which I saw on YouTube, that Elvis actually YELLS to him...."LAMAR!!!"....in his sleep, waking him up in a cold sweat. And he tells his wife, "It was him! It was him!!" (Maybe he needs to get yelled at so he can hear Elvis' attentive voice through all that cynicism. He's going to get love whether he believes in it or not!)

Love, :D
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:30 pm 
Site Admin

Yes Trish, he can and will YELL!!!! if he has to in order to reach people who are too shut off to what he was all about and if LaMarr heard him, then he in for some really wild ride dreams! Elvis thinks there might be a chink in his "armor" and he's gonna dig it open! The guys said I was nuts, crazy and other things, when I said Elvis banged on my bedroom wall, made our little poodle jump up barking at above the head board and woke me up so fast I sat straight up! I looked at the clock and wrote the time down-as he had told me to do when things happened and I woke up-well, before daylight he called and when I answered he told me the exact time and sniggered and laughed. Then he said Bridget barked-I said how did you know, that? He said she's wearin' a green collar- and she was, with green rhine stones and I still have that little collar in our safe. I was surprised, and a bit shaken too, I'd had some werid experiences but usually only became of me-this time it was some one else involved doing werid things! Anyway, he tried sending messages and did some but he was better at receiving them I think. I kind of backed off from some of that stuff as I didn't want to know things about people, strangers etc:...it bothered me. I had to shut it off and to do it I had to stop but he never did. He had control of his abilities, I didn't always. anyway, I believe!
Old LaMarr better walk quiet and speak with a pure tongue or he'll get yelled at fer sure! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:40 pm 
Wanda June Hill wrote:
Old LaMarr better walk quiet and speak with a pure tongue or he'll get yelled at fer sure! wjh

OH MY GOODNESS WANDA!!!!! WHAT A STORY!!!!!!
Thank you! I'm going to be transfixed by that story for days, I just know it... AMAZING! I had no idea Elvis could deliberately do that kind of stuff while he was alive. What was it? Some kind of telekinesis?

And I'm still giggling about your choice words for Lamar! :lol:

Thank you!

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:20 am 
Site Admin

I'm sitting here giggling right along with you dear Trish over our Wanda's very clever choice of words regarding Lamar. :wink: :lol: :P Also, count me in as agreeing COMPLETELY with what Maia, Sarena and Amanda said above! :D :D THANK YOU SO MUCH for that truly amazing quote of LOVE above Elvis! :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Great weird story, Wanda :wink: :D

Quote:
He had control of his abilities,

..for sure!!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject: Trish
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

You have said what I feel. It does not matter what voice, what stroke of a pen is on what or where. It matters that Elvis was sent here to help all of us and look how many people all over the globe who are still loving and missing Elvis and the new fans who are discovering the One above through Elvis. His mission here was "completed" and he is enjoying his hard earned reward but every once in awhile he is here just like when he spoke the 5 words when I was listening to him singing and had to pull my car over and listen and think before I could continue on home.
Last night at 3:00 in the morning I was dreaming about my youngest sister who was killed in a car accident in 1995 and a sound woke me. I sat up in bed and I FELT ELVIS standing in the bedroom. I felt more at peace and the sad parts of the dream about my little sister did not return.
I woke this morning and remembered the exact time and the FEELING that Elvis was here to chase the bad parts of what I was dreaming about the accident away.
So Elvis is still working but now it is in different ways................
always with love,
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Page 2 of 3 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next