It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:19 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Julie-Sharon Rose,

I understand perfectly your feelings, as I had to live this kind of situation several times. It's very upsetting having to come to decide on a loved animal's life. But when it is Love what's behind the decision, I've come to the conclusion that it's OK. We take the load of being the ones to decide, which is not easy, to easy their lives to the last minut.

They receive this Love through this last time of their lives and it's good for them. And Love is the vibration in which they depart and I believe it most take them directly to a place of equal vibration: a place we use to call Heaven. Someday we'll meet there.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:58 pm 
Site Admin

Juile, you may be having visits from your little feline friend, once he adjusts to the Other Side. I had ANOTHER visit from my little maltese the other night. First I felt a "presence" that was uncomfortable to me and heard a garbled talking. THEN I heard a little growl I would know anywhere - it was my little dog, Jai! She kept going with that little growl off and on for awhile and then all was quiet and I felt the uncomfortable presenc gone. so you may have a new "guardian" now!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:10 pm 
Site Admin

That is so true! We have had visits from our little angel critters many times and the big ones too! I have heard my Bourbon and felt him nuzzle my neck and heard his foot beats walking beside me. He was my special one, connected with as I was his savior litterally and he knew he was loved very much. It hurt me so to lose him, to know I could do nothing and he died so quickly in less than 36 hours went from healthy and happy to scared and dying and it was quick and fast. He was just 16-not old for a horse-however his early days had been rough when he was starved nearly to death...so he was a "time bomb" and I knew that but still, I love him so. And he is here sometimes, I also feel our cat who was 24 when he was so weak we had to be kind to him and do it. He knew and was okay with it, ready to go. He came back home with us and I felt him purring, I felt him laying on the back of the seat behind my neck with his head and front feet over my shoulder-but his body was in my lap. I heard him purring-he liked to look out the window when driving from that position the times he got to go. He gets on the bed sometimes and I feel his warmth laying against my leg where he liked to sleep. So your baby will be back, if you think it and want it, the spirit will come and be with you and you WILL know-if you want to know. Our dogs come sometimes too, and when we moved once, a cat that had to be put to sleep due to cancer, showed up at the new place - I saw him plainly walking the rails of the deck and a light was shining upon him, he looked up, raised his tail in greeting and blinked his eyes. Cats smile at you with their eyes -they will blink them and then lower their lids to half mast and then raise them. This is a greeting of love and affection-all cats, even lions do this move!
You can comminicate with strange cats by looking them in the eyes and slowly doing that-it helps them be calm and they will acknowledge your a friend nine times out of ten. I used to do that when working as an animal rescuer-it worked. With dogs though, you don't stare them in the eyes if you don't want a confrontation, but you don't run either. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Your stories about communication with your passed animals are truelly inspiring!! Thank you all! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]