It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Near Death Experiences
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:10 pm 
Site Admin

Minanda sent me this link to celebrities talkinga about their near-death experiences, however if you scroll down the page a ways, they have Elvis and some people's recountings of seeing him in THEIR NEDs.

http://www.near-death.com/famous.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you for the link, Maia. I find the article very interesting. And... of course El'vis must be very busy welcoming people to the other side... In fact, I count on him to welcome me when needed. 8) :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
People having near-death experiences are greeted by someone - usually someone they deeply love or the so-called Being of Light. When Elvis Presley died, it seemed like the whole world mourned. He was truly loved by many people the world over. Since then, many people have reported having Elvis sightings where the spirit of Elvis appears as an apparition to people much in the same way that Jesus appeared to people after his death. Not only this, many near-death experiencers find themselves greeted, not by a Being of Light, but by Elvis Presley. According to Dr. Melvin Morse in his book on near-death experiences entitled Transformed by the Light, a 45-year old Mid-western teacher saw Elvis Presley in an intense light during her near-death experience. The woman had met Elvis when she was a child. The following is her near-death account:

"I entered into a dark tunnel and suddenly I was in a place filled up with love and a beautiful, bright light. The place seemed holy. My father, who had died two years earlier, was there, as were my grandparents. Everyone was happy to see me, but my father told me it was not my time and I would be going back. Just as I turned to go, I caught sight of Elvis! He was standing in this place of intense bright light. He just came over to me, took my hand and said, "Hi, Bev, do you remember me?" (Mauro,1992)

Dr. Raymond Moody wrote an entire book on Elvis sightings, including near-death experiences, entitled Elvis After Life. Because of the large number of devoted Elvis fans, it should not be a surprise that people having NDEs should be greeted by the King.

Thanks for the link, Maia!! :) .......Amanda, I agree with you :wink:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:31 am 
Site Admin

Sweet Maia my thanks to you also for posting this fascinating and very interesting link for us. :) I wholeheartedly agree with you too dear Amanda. :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda Viola wrote:
Thank you for the link, Maia. I find the article very interesting. And... of course El'vis must be very busy welcoming people to the other side... In fact, I count on him to welcome me when needed. :P

Thank you, sweet Maia.... for adding this article :D and I count on him too, dear Amanda :D :wink:

LOVE
Ka´rala

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

LIKE A BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATERS...

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]