All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: I had a little dream....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:02 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha Angels :D :D

I wanted to share a little dream I had this afternoon with you ALL :D

Ok.... here it comes :D

It was Christmas-EVE and I was in America :D ... I knocked on the door by a very wealthy family (I don´t know them at all and why I was there in the first place :roll: ) They had a beautifull house... They had everything they could wished for... They had it all so to speak..They opened the door for me and let me in... They were very happy to see me, because NONE of their "so called" friends had arrived... so they were very sad about that...
I was happy in my heart I could make them smile again... I met the whole family and they were very nice to me... We talked about a lot of things... and had a wunderfull evening together... The moment I wanted to leave, the mother of the family took me to her bedroom and wanted to give me something to show her grattitude for being there for them at that time....
First she took a ring, but that one was to small for me... so she placed him back in her little "treasure-box".... and then she opened a little bag and took out this BEAUTIFULL necklace.... and gave that one to me...

It was a BIG CROSS with the FLASH LIGHTING and TCB on it.... this all in my favorite colour LIGHT-BLUE... I WAS SOOO HAPPY in my HEART to reveice this BEAUTIFULL Necklace... as you can imagine :D :D
The necklace represented to me at that moment :
TAKING CARE of GOD´s BUSINESS and felt like a gift from our El´vis :D :D

Anyway I kissed them all goodbye and THANK THEM again for such a beautifull gift... Then I left the HOUSE and I awoke with a wunderfull feeling in my heart :D :D

End of dream :D :D

LOVE
Carola

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_cH9zswokA :D :D

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:57 am 
Amen SUE! and I think Elvis was telling you Ka'rala, that he is "TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS" BY SENDING GODS LOVE FROM HEAVEN TO YOU AND EVERYONE HERE AT ELC! (A) (A) :D FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

What a special dream Carola!!!! "Taking Care of God's Business". I love it. It wouldn't surprise me if Elvis had a hand in the dream's design! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:02 pm 
Site Admin

What a beautiful, heart-lifting and soul-stirring dream you had dearest Ka'rala!! :D :D :D Thank you so much for sharing this with us my sweet angel!! :D :D
Rainbow Light wrote:
How beautiful a dream, Ka'rala! That was what I think to be a 'spirit dream gift' given through this family from our dear El'vis; that you enlightened and gave of yourself specially to uplift the hearts and spirits of these people in your dream meant much to them and El'vis too! :D :D

I say AMEN to this dear Sue and to what the other lovely ladies have said also!! :wink: :D :D Definitely "Taking Care of God's Business" as you so beautifully put it sweet Laurie with the loving touch of dear El'vis!!! :D :D (A) (A)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:31 pm 
Thank you for telling us about your wonderful dream Ka'rala :D It makes me happy that you experienced something so lovely- you deserve it!

And I love all the comments you ladies shared about it, so happy and inspiring.

:D Glad to be here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:09 pm 
Site Admin

Golden Sky wrote:
......... :D Glad to be here!

We're so happy that you are here with us too dear Trish!!! :wink: :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for your words and feelings about my little dream... :D You have to know that I hardly can remember any dream... and I usely don´t fall asleep in the daytime :oops: , me being a FULL-TIME mommy :D

The day before, Gerrit and I were talking about you all and talked about the dreams you all have... and how wonderfull it is that you can remember... and describe these dreams... in such a beautifull way...

I wished for "a little dream" that day :D :D and I`M REALLY THANKFULL that I did dream a little dream I could remember :D :D

I sometimes sign with Taking Care of Our Father´s Business in my threads, so for me it was a comfirmation from El´vis, that WE are on the right track :D :D ... He just said it in his own way: TAKING CARE OF GOD´s BUSINESS :D :D

.... oeps :oops: before I forget.... TRISH, we are HAPPY to have you among US, sweet Angel :D :D

Taking Care of Our Father´s Business :D :D :D

LOVE
Carola

Image WE CAN DREAM :D :D

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:48 pm 
Thank you, Ka'rala and Mari :D :D

I believe that God simply answered your prayer 100% Ka'rala, when you wished for that dream. Which just makes it all the more beautiful!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:35 pm 
Site Admin

You are so very welcome Trish my dear friend!! :wink: :D :D Oh and sweet Ka'rala you are so right: WE MOST CERTAINLY CAN DREAM!!! :D :D :D Enjoy dreaming Elvis' most heartfelt dream my angels!! :wink: :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEO7uu1Pp8I :D :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:24 pm 
:D I Think its Time for another :hug: :hello: :love: FairyTale!

Page 1 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next