Page 4 of 5 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:07 pm 
Site Admin

Post subject: HUMOR in HEAVEN
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

From the heart of Jesus :D :D :D

I can assure you that there is much humor and joy here in Heaven, and therefore there should be room for humor on the spiritual path on Earth. In fact, let me say that if you cannot laugh at yourself, you are taking yourself too seriously. And if you cannot laugh at a particular topic, including your religion, you are taking that topic too seriously.

Humor is indeed a liberating force that can have a powerful impact on setting people free from the prison of the human ego and the carnal mind. The human ego is very serious about preserving its image and its sense of being in control. When you identify with the ego, you cannot laugh at yourself. If you think someone is making fun of you, the ego feels threatened, and it attempts to squeeze all joy from your life. Therefore, one of the best ways to neutralize the ego is to use humor.

As Saint Thomas More once said, “The devil, the evil spirit, cannot endure to be mocked." There is indeed no better way to turn away dark forces than by using humor. The dark forces are consumed by their egos, and therefore they take themselves very seriously—and they want all human beings to do the same. If you refuse to take them seriously, or even us humor to deflate their egos, they will find it difficult to find an inroad into your consciousness.

Obviously, as with everything else on this planet, there is a higher form of humor and a lower form of humor. I am sure everyone interested in spiritual growth can tell the difference, and it is truly a difference in vibration. Some forms of humor are gross or base, and they cause your energies to flow downward. Other forms of humor are light-hearted and cause your energies to move up. I am not encouraging anyone to engage in any lower form of humor, which is basically any form of humor that degrades other human beings. However, I strongly encourage people to use humor as part of the spiritual path because it truly can liberate you from becoming trapped in the illusion created by dark forces, namely that everything is so serious and should be taken so seriously that there is no room for any real joy in life.

Let me say that many Christians have developed the attitude that it is necessary to walk around with a sad face in order to make it to Heaven. In reality, this is an illusion. God has no desire to force people to enter Heaven. God wants people to enter of their own free-will choosing, and why would you choose to enter Heaven if you see it as a place with no joy? God created human beings so they are naturally attracted to that which is light and joyful, and they are repulsed by that which is dark and dreary. God created you that way because Heaven is full of light and joy, and God wants you to be attracted to Heaven. So if your religion makes you take life too seriously, then you are not headed in the direction of Heaven. If not, you might want to lighten up and take your spirituality and your religion less seriously. It is quite possible to laugh your way into Heaven but it is not possible to cry your way into Heaven.

We of the Ascended Host often use humor to diffuse a tense situation. Although Heaven is a place with great joy, those of us working with human beings often find ourselves in somewhat tense situations because it is difficult to determine exactly how to help our unascended brothers and sisters move forward on the spiritual path. Truly, there are so many problems and so much darkness in the Earth that even an ascended being can become tense when dealing with these situations. We often used humor to lighten a meeting or discussion, because we know that when things get too tense, the tension itself will block the right solution.

Up here, we never make fun of people or each other in a malicious or degrading way. But we will make fun of each other in a good-natured way, and we will make fun of ourselves because we do not take ourselves too seriously. We will often use our past mistakes or shortcomings in a humorous way to prove a point.

Let me say that humor and joy is truly a vibration. It is a vibration of great light, and it can lift your spirit more than anything else. Humor is not necessarily the same as laughter. Laughter is a physiological reaction, and although it can relax your muscles, it does not necessarily lift your spirit. Base humor does not lift your spirit.

It is quite possible to use humor and joy without making people laugh. Joy can be a quiet glow that suddenly makes everyone realize that behind all the serious appearances on Earth there is a deeper sense of joy. That joy can be released through the heart center of every human being, but those who are truly joyful can become electrodes of this inner glow. They can lighten up a room simply by walking into it and without cracking any jokes that make people laugh. They can open the door for a flood tide of the energy of joy simply by looking at someone with a blink in the eye or by smiling.

As you grow on the spiritual path, heal your psychological wounds and open your mind and heart to spiritual light, you will naturally become an electrode of joy. You will be able to dispel the gloom of a situation by just being the flame of joy in action.

Many Christians have an impression of me as being quiet and reserved. I do not know where that impression came from, because if you read the scriptures, you will see that I was not quiet or reserved when I challenged the scribes and the Pharisees. I was, and I am, a very direct Master, and I can assure you that I was quite outspoken. In fact, many people were offended by my outspokenness and directness. It is, however, correct that I did not often smile or laugh during my embodiment in Galilee. I knew I had a serious mission to fulfill, and from the point of no return at the wedding in Cana, I was so focused on meeting the daily tests and challenges that I had little attention left over for being joyful.

In retrospect, I wish I had been more joyful but at the time attention was focused on dealing with the heavy energies and the outer challenges I faced. Today, I would have been far less serious but then again it is easy to look back at the past and think you could have done better.

Nevertheless, I see no reason Christians today should take themselves, their religion or the spiritual side of life too seriously. Make an effort to bring joy into your spiritual life, because unless you become as joyful as little children, how can you enter the kingdom of joy? Make an effort to become an electrode of joy and dispel the cloud of gloom that currently hangs over this planet. So many people in today's world take themselves and their causes so seriously that they believe joyfulness is a sin, a crime or an offense to God. I can assure you that God is never offended by true joy. On the contrary, God is the most joyful being you will ever meet. How can there be anything but joy in the presence of God? :D :D :D

I am with you always.
Which part of “always” don’t you understand?
Jesus

Thy sins be forgiven thee.
Unfortunately, many people consider it a blank check.
Jesus

I and my Father are one. Join us!
Jesus

From the Heart of El´vis :D :D :D

"LAUGHTER"

"Time to stop taking yourself and life so seriousely... YES, it is precious and real.... but it is far more durable than you might imagine... It can take a JOKE.... Laughter has been proven to actually cure disease...
So GIVE a hoot and holler... :D :D :D Maybe even fall down laughing :D :D

God, Our Father is blessing YOU :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooz9JcahvFQ :D :D :D

Christ LOVE
Carola

Last edited by Ka´rala on Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject: HUMOR IN HEAVEN
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

"Ya Gotta Lighten Up!"

That's what Spirit is constantly reminding me as we sometimes take life a little too seriously. Here's a little joke I received from a very special :wink: friend that had me and all around me laughing out loud.... :D :D

It feels like a JOKE from ABOVE :D :wink:

Little Carol :D

Little Carol came into the kitchen where her mother was making dinner. Christmas was coming up and she thought this was a good time to tell her mother what she wanted. "Mom, I want a bike for Christmas."

Now, Little Carol was a bit of a troublemaker. She had gotten into trouble at school and at home. Carol's mother asked her if she thought she deserved to get a bike for Christmas. Little Carol, of course, thought she did.

Carol's mother, being a Christian woman, wanted her to reflect on her behavior over the last year, and write a letter to God and tell him why she deserved a bike for Christmas. Little Carol stomped up the steps to her room and sat down to write God a letter.

LETTER 1:
Dear God:
I have been a very good girl this year and I would like a bike for Christmas. I want a red one.
Your friend,
Carol

Carol knew this wasn't true. She had not been a very good girl this year, so she tore up the letter and started over.

LETTER 2:
Dear God:
This is your friend Carol. I have been a pretty good girl this year, and I
would like a red bike for Christmas.
Thank you,
Carol

Carol knew this wasn't true either. She tore up the letter and started again.

LETTER 3:
Dear God:
I know I haven't been a good girl this year. I am very sorry. I will be a good girl if you just send me a red bike for Christmas.
Thank you,
Carol

Carol knew, even if it was true, this letter was not going to get her a bike. By now,
she was very upset. She went downstairs and told her mother she wanted to go to church.
Carol's mother thought her plan had worked because Carol looked very sad.

"Just be home in time for dinner," her mother said.

Carol walked down the street to the church and up to the altar. She looked around to see if anyone was there. She picked up a statue of the Virgin Mary, slipped it under her jacket and ran out of the church, down the street, into her house, and up to her room. She shut the door and sat down and wrote her letter to God.

LETTER 4:
I GOT YOUR MAMA.
IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN, SEND THE BIKE.

Signed,
YOU KNOW WHO :lol: :lol:

LOVE YA ALL sooooo MUCH
Christ LOVE
Carola

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGfFYuOJCQw :lol: :lol: :lol:

From Mari for YOU ALL :D :D

LAUGHTER: MUSIC FOR THE SOUL!!! :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVlkrc7p_1Y :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ka´rala

Post subject: Lighten UP and LIVE
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I also wanted to share this one too :D :D :D

.....Two 90-year-old women, Rose and Barb, had been friends all of their lives. When it was clear that Rose was dying, Barb visited her every day. One day Barb said, "Rose, we both loved playing women's softball all our lives, and we played it all through High School and beyond.

Please do me one favor, when you get to Heaven, somehow you must let me know if there's women's softball there."

Rose looked up at Barb from her deathbed, "Barb, you've been my best friend for many years. If it's at all possible, I'll do this favor for you." Shortly after that, Rose passed on.

At midnight a couple of nights later, Barb was awakened from a sound sleep by a blinding flash of white light and a voice calling out to her, "Barb, Barb." "Who is it?" asked Barb, sitting up suddenly. "Who is it?"

"Barb — it's me, Rose." "You're not Rose. Rose just died." "I'm telling you, it's me, Rose," insisted the voice.

"Rose! Where are you?"

"In Heaven," replied Rose. "I have some really good news and a little bad news."

"Tell me the good news first," said Barb.

"The good news," Rose said, "is that there IS softball in Heaven. Better yet, all of our old buddies who died before us are here, too. Better than that, we're all young again.

Better still, it's always springtime, and it never rains or snows. And best of all, we can play softball all we want, and we never get tired."

"That's fantastic," said Barb…. "It's beyond my wildest dreams! So what's the bad news?"

"You're pitching Tuesday." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christ LOVE
Carola

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:50 am 
Site Admin

You have most definitely done your part dear Ka'rala and brought MANY smiles and MUCH laughter to my soul!!!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you so much for this, all the beautiful pictures and wonderful links you post for us and for bringing my little postings back around for all our angels to enjoy!!! :oops: :D :D Sweet Ka'rala you and all you joyously share with us are truly without a doubt HEAVEN SENT!!!! :D :D :D (A) :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:39 am 
Site Admin

Thank you so much for your sweet comments and feedback to my post above dear Sue!!! :wink: :D :D :P 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:50 am 
Site Admin

:D :D :wink: :love: :love:

Post subject: HAPPY EASTER to you ALL
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Image :D :D :D :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9RA3McCG-c :D :D :D

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:19 am 
Site Admin

HAPPY EASTER
EVERYONE!!!! :D :D :D

Post subject: Forming the Circle of Oneness
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

A message from the Presence of Oneness

The key to manifesting God’s kingdom on Earth is to have oneness between Heaven and Earth. It is Earth that is separated from God’s kingdom but it is only separated in people’s minds because they see themselves as separated from their source and thus see themselves as separated from each other.

Thus, the key to manifesting God’s kingdom on Earth is that people come together in a true Spirit of Oneness, whereby they set aside for a time all outer differences, all outer differentiations and conflicts. They come together in one place, and that place is first of all a place in mind. And they come together, and they are of one accord. And Jesus said that when two people ask in his name, meaning that they ask in oneness, in unison, then it shall be given unto them (Matthew 18:20, John 14:13, Acts 2:1).

You have come together in one place. You have been willing to set aside the egos, the habit patterns, the thoughts, the outer things that pull on your attention. You have established a greater union and you can establish an even greater union and oneness. And when you have that oneness here below, you can be one with all life Above, even the Presence of Oneness that I AM.

Your oneness here below forms a chalice, and that chalice is the Holy Grail. Ah, so many people have sought the Holy Grail. Throughout the centuries they have pursued this dream, and some have seen it. But I tell you, it is not a individual quest, for the Holy Grail is the cup of Christ and Christ did not come to this Earth for his own gratification. He came to unite all life with their Father, with their Source.

And yet that union can only happen when people come together in oneness. And that is why Jesus did not walk around alone, but called his disciples, hoping to establish that oneness among them that would eventually become the catalyst for the Oneness of Christ to spread through the entire Body of God on Earth.

And thus you saw that the disciples, 2,000 years ago, could not hold that vision and that balance. And that especially Peter and Judas could not remain in the oneness but did their respective things that broke the Circle of Oneness. And thus the challenge in this age is to reach beyond, to reach higher than the disciples did 2,000 years ago, and to establish that oneness here below that becomes the Holy Grail, whereby Christ can pour in the water of life that will give the abundant life to all people.

And that can be done only when you are fully aware that you must overcome both the enemy within and the enemy without. So many spiritual organizations have gone the way of the power struggles of the human ego and the forces of this world. Your challenge in the Age of Freedom, is to remain true to that oneness, that oneness that is greater than any differences you can have.

And rest assured that we do not want you to become carbon copies, to fit into a mold. We do not want you to set aside or lose your individuality. That is not the oneness we talk about. That is indeed the oneness of the fallen angels and their mechanization concept, who want to turn everyone into robots who are blindly following the blind leaders. We want you all to be individuals, to be the individuals you are. And when you know that your individuality is an individualization of God, then you know that the individuality of your brothers and sisters is also an individualization of that God. And that is when you can have a greater oneness, the oneness that is not Satanic, but the oneness whereby all transcend and become more, because when you come together you become so much more than any of you could be alone.

And thereby you share and you magnify and multiply, you multiply your talents by putting them together and that is the true abundant life on Earth—that all freely receive from Above, freely give here below and thus the abundant life spreads like rings in the water, spreads out from the nucleus, from the Sun Center that you form here today. And thereby it becomes the light that shines in the darkness. But I tell you, in this age, the darkness will begin to comprehend the light (John 1:5) and therefore more people will be awakened than ever before in Earth’s history.

And thus I seal you in that oneness and I say, "Let your light shine before men (Matthew 5:16) and let it be the light that enlightens a world.
And start right NOW!" :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvSp1k3Lw4A :D :D

God, Our Father is blessing YOU :D

Taking Care of Our Father´s Business :D

My LOVE for YOU ALL is NEVER ENDING Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF1AlVyIczY :D :D :D

Christ LOVE Image

Carola

"THE RESURRECTION"

"Now is time for a quickening, an awakening to Divine LOVE...
Offer your entire being to Universal LOVE...
All solutions must begin with this Sweet Surrender. All healing is engendered by it, all storms quelled on the Sea of LOVE...
There is power in truly being able to love your enemy and realize that there are then no enemies... only variations in polarity and consciousness... :D :D :D

"THE PATH"

"Deep inside you the song lines of the Earth are singing...
Feel their low, hauting tones, like humpback whales calling through the depths of your soul-sea...
Moving out from what your emotional body defines as it´s security zone is needed now...
Going beyond the beyond on a walk-about with your silent friend, the soul-self will change your life forever, allowing you to SEE and BE who you truly ARE..."
:D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OHrQtCSeUM :D

Ka´rala

Page 4 of 5 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next