All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 5 of 6 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:37 pm 
:D AMAN TO THAT! FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:07 am 
Site Admin

Thank you so much dear Laurie and FairyTale!! :wink: :D Laurie I also want to thank you for the advice of the yogurt and the acidopholis pills. :wink: :) I had not considered that but will look into that further and give it a try. :) What the heck? It can only help right?? :wink: :P :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Mari, I feel Laurie's advice is very good! It helps many people and it is natural and not chemical, and I guess chemicals you have had a lot.. :?
I am glad you feel better even though there are "inconveniences" left, but you are surely progressing every day and with God's Love and Light you will be alright!!! :D :D :D
You are very precious and I'm very happy to have your sweet presence with us here on this beautiful Forum (supported by El'vis, our Guide!!) :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:46 am 
Sarena wrote:
You are very precious and I'm very happy to have your sweet presence with us here on this beautiful Forum (supported by El'vis, our Guide!!) :D

Me, too, Mari! :D

I'm sorry your guts are giving you trouble, too. :( Laurie's advice was certainly very good...it never fails to amaze me that regular doctors fail to prescribe yogurt or probiotics. Another excellent medicine for the intestines is the drink kombucha, sold at health stores. It's a fermented tea with strong anti-cancer properties and is brimming with good bacteria. (President Regan drank it while he was recovering from colon cancer.) It's very strong and some people can't handle it at first, but a sip here and there can work wonders. I like the way it tastes (sour/sweet and fizzy, almost like a lemonade soda), and so do two of my children, but some people HATE it. :lol:

Also, the book Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon has SO MUCH information about the digestability of foods, the importance of lacto-fermented foods (sauerkraut, sourdough bread) and the problems grains can cause if they aren't fermented or sprouted first. Reading that book was an education for me- although I confess I had known about it for years before bothering to read it. Better late than never :wink:

Just some things to keep in mind. :wink: :D

Thank you for the update on your health- we're all pulling for your full recovery and longtime happiness. :D

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:51 pm 
Site Admin

Sarena and Trish my dear angels your loving words about me continue to light up my heart and my soul!!! :wink: :D :D Thank you so much my sweet friends!! :D :love: Please let me say how wonderful it is to have both of you here as a part of our loving family too!! :D :D (A) :love: :hug: Sweet Trish thank you so much for the recommendations of the kombucha and also for Sally Fallon's book too!! :wink: :D :D It sounds like I just might like the kombucha because just a little while ago I had a strawberry lemonade with a splash of sprite in it. :P :lol: The book also sounds very interesting and like a definite "must read" for me!! :wink: :D Definitely going to look into your recommendations as well, and you are more than welcome for the update. :wink: :D It's so uplifting to know that I've got beautiful people like yourselves in my corner pulling for me!! :wink: :D :D :bouncy:

Sarena wrote:
I am glad you feel better even though there are "inconveniences" left, but you are surely progressing every day and with God's Love and Light you will be alright!!! :D :D :D

AMEN to your beautiful words here dear Sarena!!!!! :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:59 am 
Site Admin

SPECIAL BLESSINGS TO YOU, MARI. I have your name on my altar and your photo will Elvis' scarf and I continue to pray for you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

My dear sweet Mari please know that you are always in prayers!!

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Mari,

My love and best wishes go to you, and... you-know-who's too:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:29 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Mari.... :D Praying for YOU, precious ONE :D :D

LOVE
Carola

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:49 pm 
Mari, I can't find any recent posts from you, so I hope you are just so busy having a good life that you can't pause even to get to ELC!

I pray you're feeling well!

Love,
Trish

Page 5 of 6 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next