Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:48 pm 
Site Admin

:D :D :wink:

Post subject: From the Heart of Mother Mary to YOU
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:16 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Greetings My Beloved Ones...

An opening of a new world is on the horizon.
It is a world when all hearts will know they are loved.
A world when peace will reign not only in each heart,
but also the heart of all nations.
A new world is coming when pain and suffering will be no more.
This new world starts today within your own heart.
By taking the hand of Love, it will take you
along the path to this new world.
This new world will begin in your heart.
This new world is the love you
were created to be.
This new world is You!
Take my hand and we will walk this journey together,
and I will remind you to not give up hope,
but to believe in the journey
that leads to LOVE.... :D :D :D :D

Have a WUNDERFULL DAY filled with LOVE, LIGHT, PEACE.... JOY and HAPPINESS, my sweet Angels :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3oYgxs_T3A :D :D :D

God, Our Father is blessing YOU

My Never Ending LOVE
Carola

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha again my Angels :D :D

I wanted to share this message from Mother Mary with YOU... :D :D
Hope it will give you the JOY and PEACE in your HEART you need at this MOMENT... and Feel FREE to share this BEAUTIFULL MESSAGE with the WORLD :D :D

Greetings My Beloved Ones...

We are moving into a moment in time where all things are possible.
Where you can dream the world of peace and harmony and love.

We are moving into a moment in time where pain and suffering can be but a distant memory, forgotten and unimagined.

We are moving into a moment in time where each one of you come to know who you are. Where the unveiling happens in the twinkling of an eye. Where truth is revealed.

We are moving into a time where Spirit will merge with matter.We are moving into a time where you will achieve Union with God.

My dear children, Open your hearts to receive this moment in time of awakening to your true selves. For in it you will find the home you have been looking for.
You will find the love you have been looking for.
The peace you have been looking for.

That one moment in time is NOW...

God, Our Father is blessing YOU ALWAYS....

You are in ANY of my prayers, dear ANGELS :D

My Never Ending LOVE for YOU
your sister in Spirit
Carola

ABC (Always Been Connected)

"WE ALL ARE FAMILY of THE LIGHT" :D :D :D

God the Father can be known
through the seeds that he has sown,
yet to find a seed Divine,
look beyond all that is “thine,”
for only ego seeks to hold
instead of letting God unfold.

God is Father, God is Mother,
always one within the other.
God is Father, God is Mother,
we see God within each other.

Oh separation is the lie,
duality creates the tie
that keeps you trapped in earthly mold,
a sheep that stays within the fold.
Yet inner longing tells you true,
that there is so much more to you.

So let your Spirit soar above,
embracing life with only love,
for as you open up your heart,
the veil is surely rent apart.
And you will see the inner light,
leading to a future bright.

You see that matter is a part
of God’s creation—not apart.
Thus Father-Mother are as one,
and now your victory is won.
You see now with the single eye
that “I am God and God is I.”

So go now into all the world
with I AM banner all unfurled,
awaken all from fear and strife
to see that there is more to life.
When people see that life is one,
they all give birth to God the Son.

The I AM people heed the call,
in selfless service to the All
they find a oneness so sublime
it is beyond both space and time.
Acceleration will set free
to find a higher unity.

And planet Earth will now be free
the Golden age—reality.
Surrender is the sacred key
in oneness life will always be.
In unison is God and man
and thus unfolds the sacred plan....

words from Mother Mary´s Rosery through Kim :D :D

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:14 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Looking right now at two flying White Butterflies* in my garden, I welcome you back to the Forum (it has been a while!), as you already are in my heart to stay, Ka'rala.
:hello:

The message of LOVE has many voices and takes many shapes, but the magnificent truth is that we are getting more aligned with Love's vibration with the passing of days. So many illuminated souls are working for all of us in that direction, that it seems sometimes impossible to resist. :P (Well, some hardheaded human beings try to resist, but... 8) )

*For the newies: El'vis Aaron-Rhama Azul (the actual existence of Elvis soul in the dimension called Numi'OM) said through Maia, that each time any of us saw a White Butterfly in dreams, visions or in reality, it was his femenine energy corresponding to Kuan Yin, the energy of Love through Compasion, that he was sending to us.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:00 pm 
Site Admin

Please allow me to welcome you back to ELC too Ka'rala my sweet angel and to thank you again for all of the heart touching messages that you have so lovingly shared with us!! :D :D :love: I was actually just thinking about you today dear one and wondering how you were doing and then.......here you are!! :wink: :D Definitely no coincidence there!! :wink: :D :D You have no idea how much I needed this message right now!!! :cry:

Amanda Viola wrote:
El'vis Aaron-Rhama Azul (the actual existence of Elvis soul in the dimension called Numi'OM) said through Maia, that each time any of us saw a White Butterfly in dreams, visions or in reality, it was his femenine energy corresponding to Kuan Yin, the energy of Love through Compasion, that he was sending to us.

Sweet Amanda your posting this information when you did is no coincidence either. As I mentioned above, I truly needed dear Ka'rala's message right now because I am sitting here with a hurting heart as the situation with my friend that I have posted about before that I have been having problems with has gotten much worse!! :cry: So bad in fact that I have been crying quite a bit over it today. :cry: As I went outside to stand on the deck of the house we just moved into to think things over as my tears continued to fall, I prayed for God to help me through this very sad and difficult time and for our dear Elvis to be with me to help me feel better. The next thing I saw was three white butterflies fluttering around me-- then settle on the patio furniture next to me for a few minutes. :o :D The combination of Ka'rala'a beautiful message and your sweet reminder of the white butterfly has truly brought a little more peace to my sad and troubled heart and a smile to my face. :wink: :) My dearest angels I can't thank you enough!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Mari,

Please remember that there is a general energy activation, that increases with the passing of the days. The energies activated stirr and shake our Beings, that are trying to align with them.

Probably this is the reason for your friend behavior (and for the behavior of many many). In fact, she might be battling with herself, trying to adjust to change, but unaware of it, she might be projecting her battle on you. This is a path of suffering many chose to experience nowadays. The other possible is to hold unto LIGHT and LOVE and cross the "chaos" by the hand of the true heartfelt Faith.

A good way to help her and the situation, is to observe but not to get the lower emotions get involved and tangled. Instead, we keep on mind-heart the understanding of what is happening as a step to a better reality, and look at it from the WHITE BUTTERFLIES energy, Compasion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:42 am 
Site Admin

Amanda Viola wrote:
A good way to help her and the situation, is to observe but not to get the lower emotions get involved and tangled. Instead, we keep on mind-heart the understanding of what is happening as a step to a better reality, and look at it from the WHITE BUTTERFLIES energy, Compasion.

Such beautiful and wise words from a very loving and wise heart!! :D :D Thank you so much Amanda my dear friend!! :wink: :D I will definitely try my best to exemplify these actions. Just wish it wasn't so hard and hurtful sometimes you know what I mean? :? :roll: That being said, I do believe that your assessment of the situation was pretty much right on sweet angel so thank you again dear one!! :wink: :D My thanks to you also Sue my dear friend for all of your sweet and loving words also!! :D :D They, like all of you my angels, mean so very much to me!! :love: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

(Please Mari, paint them BLUE in your imagination:)

Image Image Image

This is one of the mayor requests Life is doing to our souls, at the present time: Permanently being trying to REMIND to bring forth the best energy we are able to manage, following the opposite direction of the excited general emotions that most people chose to stand for, denying their TRUE NATURE AS HUMAN BEINGS, which is much brighter than anger, fear and hate.

We ALL receive the impact of the emotional wave, we can't avoid it, but what matters is WHAT WE DO WITH IT. When we observe that we are reacting emotionally to something, we may bring in, the memory of stopping a little while (we just have to take a deep breath), to try to determine what kind of emotion is rolling, what is behind it (certainly it will be FEAR in some of its appareances). In that instant, WE HAVE BROUGHT LIGHT TO SHADOWS, thus transforming "reaction" into "perspective", which is the inmediate step before AWARENESS. If many develop the practice to act this way, a great Light apportation will be generated, that will transform the general level of energy.
This is the way I see the present dynamics and our possibilities. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:25 am 
Site Admin

My thanks to you also dear Amanda for your loving guidance that you have shared with me!! :D :D I shall do my very best to try and bring forth all of the best energy that I can and bring as much LIGHT INTO THE SHADOWS as I possibly can!! :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:17 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You will not have to work on it too much, Mari. Image I believe you are a Lightful and loving soul already. :wink: :) :P

Page 2 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next