It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Jumbo jet crash
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:38 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I wouldn't ordinarily post this here since it is not Elvis related, but as the dream was so vivid & affecting to me, I hope you won't mind.

Last night, I dreamt of a large jumbo jet crashing with most or all of the people dying. One reason I'm concerned over this is that a few years ago I had a dream of two airliners crashing into each other in mid-air. I didn't think much of it at the time until a few months later when 2 Russian airliners did exactly that, and then I knew I had dreamt of the event ahead of time. In that dream, the crash took place over my city, so the location wasn't right. But that would make some sense, as I'm unfamiliar with Russia so my brain placed the event in familiar territory.

In last night's dream, again the crash takes place in my city. I doubt very much, assuming the dream is prophetic/pre-cognitive, that this crash will take place in my city whose airport doesn't even receive jumbo jets. And the plane I saw was huge, and appeared to have green coloring on it. It was having difficulty landing. It then was out of my view for a few seconds. Next thing I know I find it has landed in the local river, which is wide & deep, completely submerged. My parents had witnessed the crash too. There were bodies floating in the river. Some may have been alive, though in the dream I was thinking the "live ones" were probably the rescurers. Dream ends.

Now it is possible this could all be symbolic. Perhaps my life is headed for a crash, as it seems to me at times. Time will tell. . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:28 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I forgot to mention that there was something "foreign" about this flight. Either it wasn't an American based airline or if it was there were foreigners aboard. I got the distinct impression there were several Indians - from India - aboard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laurie,

The first feeling I had while reading your dream, was that it might represent:

The large Jumbo Jet = a vehicle for flying a group, formed by many individuals without a necessary relationship between them, other than the fact of traveling from one point to another. Airplanes are a quick mean for traveling, for GOING SOMEWHERE, in contrast with going by land.

To travel by land = One doesn't loose the contact with the soil, "the old good soil!". One can stop whenever one wishes, one may descend from a possible vehicle halfway, one can go step after step, one can have a second thought about the trip... etc.etc..

Jumbo crashes = "There's a danger in flying, deffinitvely... You surely may die in the intend, without another possibility..."

Falling into the river = Water usually expresses emotions. A river would express the flow of emotions.

FEAR = the strongest of the "low range of vibration" emotions. (There are the "high range" ones, like Compassion, Love, Bliss, etc.)

I would interpret your dream as one of fear of "loosing feet" from the ground if you choose to "fly high" to go somewhere as others do.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks Amanda for giving your interpretation despite your weariness of being a "dream machine". You are the only one it seems who even bothers to reads the dreams I post anymore, so I'm grateful for your imput. I do wonder if it's worth the effort in posting, however.

I hope you are right that the dream is symbolic and not literal, as I would hate for there to be many deaths from a plane crash. Of course, if it means there's fear in my life, that isn't good either, though I'm well aware of the fear in my life. I am sure it has stunted me. I'd like to be able to fly high, and I'm at a point now where I'd be willing to take the chance if I knew what direction to go. Perhaps if we could meditate together my intuitive connection will improve.

The whole airplane dream now reminds me of The Aviator movie which I saw recently. Great movie. It is about the life of Howard Hughes. When it came to his passion, he was both brilliant & fearless. He was afraid of nothing when it came to flying & improving aircraft, though he had his own personal demons of being afraid of germs.

The other day I kept seeing white butterflies in the area I live. Don't see many butterflies here, so it was a pleasant surprise. I couldn't help but think of you too when I saw them; you and your whilte butterfly friends. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laurie, I don't think that anybody doesn't bother to read your dream-postings. In my case, I feel not fit to interprete dreams, so I stay back, but that doesn't mean I'm not "with you", so please be not offended.
Amanda is that good in her interpretations, so I'm happy once more to have her with us
:D :D :D :D

Laurie, I'm also at the point where I don't know where life will lead me next. I know what I want, but the steps to achieve it are still hidden somehow.

I appreciate everything you post, REALLY!!!! :wink: :D

Lots of love to you!!!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Thanks Amanda for giving your interpretation despite your weariness of being a "dream machine". You are the only one it seems who even bothers to reads the dreams I post anymore, so I'm grateful for your imput. I do wonder if it's worth the effort in posting, however.

You are welcome, Laurie! :P :P (Besides, a little victivism now and then by both parts, is not so terrible. The trick is to become aware of it! 8) At the end, we are STILL experiencing this half-Light reality... :roll: )

Quote:
I hope you are right that the dream is symbolic and not literal, as I would hate for there to be many deaths from a plane crash. Of course, if it means there's fear in my life, that isn't good either, though I'm well aware of the fear in my life. I am sure it has stunted me. I'd like to be able to fly high, and I'm at a point now where I'd be willing to take the chance if I knew what direction to go. Perhaps if we could meditate together my intuitive connection will improve.

Fear always comes to try to get hold of us. What matters is to recognize it and to put it aside calmly.

I suggest that better than saying "I'm at a point now where I'd be willing to take the chance IF..." -a sentence pregnant of doubt- we pay attention in our formulation when we talk to ourselves or to others, as to be affirmative-positive. The energy it brings, open ways ahead. And the present times demands as much tricks as we may use. :wink:

About meditating together, I'm open to it. You may email me to set a right timing. Yet, I remember you and all the friends, that this is something we talked at lenght time ago, with El'vis participation on the matter, and that we even meditated all together several times. So, we have the tools, we have the knowledge... we only need to willingly act. Positive action must pour easily if we take the firm decision to. It's useful to remind frequently that we are not lost in the forest anymore. WE ARE FOUND (as Elvis sings in Amazing Grace"). We have only to act as such.

Quote:
The other day I kept seeing white butterflies in the area I live. Don't see many butterflies here, so it was a pleasant surprise. I couldn't help but think of you too when I saw them; you and your whilte butterfly friends.

:) :) :) I love the idea that you are in the White Butterflies Club now! And I love that to see them make you think of me...

Sorry for the lenght, but I feel that it's good to refresh and bring to the present everything we all already know. BECAUSE WE ALREADY KNOW A GREAT DEAL! And we slip so easily into the cloud... :roll:

Do you know that I love ya...? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:20 pm 
Hi Laurie,

I haven't been around for a long time..hope you remember me! I always like reading dreams, so thank you for posting them.

I just popped in here to say I wonder if your dream had anything to do with California's earthquake. The images don't match, but the fear of crashing planes and crashing buildings and bridges is all the same: things are coming down. So I think it could have been prophetic of that.

Nice talking with you again...Hi Sarena and Amanda!! :D

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:36 am 
Site Admin

Hey Golden Sky!!! I tried sending a pm to you a while back but don't know if it got there or not- missed you and wondered ??? Glad you came back to post- it will take a long time to catch up- I sure found that out as I was having trouble getting on and boy, missed a lot in just a few days!
Hope you are doing okay and things are leveled out and calm in your home and life. Seems these are shaky days, and here- for sure- we had a 5.4 earthquake that shook, rattled and rolled but nothing serious came out of it- just rattled nerves. Here is was mostly gentle rolling and a bump- but it is a fore runner of "the big one" they say we are due for- where we are it won't do alot to us...we LIVE on a quake fault but we're higher up - the damage will be below in the valley's for the most part...it's always more down there. and near the ocean areas.
Take care, wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:34 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi, Golden Sky!! :hello:

It's sooo good to have you around again! Hope you are doing well. As Wanda says, these are shaky times... to cross without too much indentification with what is happening... only knowing that this is the path to a better condition for all. :roll: 8) :)

Wanda,

I love your positioning about things!
(Let it be earthquakes or anything else...) :P

Greetings!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, thank you as always for your wise words of widsom. I forgot to respond earlier, as there has been more posting lately and so not as easy to keep up with the replies.

Trish/Golden Sky, nice to see your lovely name again! Thanks for your input too. I have had dreams before in which I picked up earthquake activity. Most recently it was when Hawaii had the 5+ quake and I dreamt of pictures on the walls falling and the glass breaking.

I was also thinking its possible I was picking up what happened with the plane some days ago which had a huge hole in its fuselage and while it landed OK, it must have been a harrowing experience for the crew & passengers.

Page 1 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next