It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: LISA MARIE PRESLEY - LISA MARIE PRESLEY 'EXPECTING TWINS' .
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:37 pm 
Pharaoah

LISA MARIE PRESLEY has an extra special reason for gaining babyweight while pregnant - she is expecting twins. The daughter of rock 'n' roll king Elvis Presley is four-and-a-half months pregnant with her third and fourth kids - her first with fourth husband Michael Lockwood.

American magazine Star claims the couple is expecting twins at the end of August (08), and state at least one will be a boy. One of Presley's California neighbours tells the tabloid, "Michael told me that he and Lisa have been trying to get pregnant for about a year.

"He also said that they had a sonogram two weeks ago, and (one) baby opened its legs, and they saw something! Michael was beaming." Presley, who has two teenage children with ex-husband Danny Keogh, is currently planning to sue a publication that accused her of being fat, forcing her to reveal her pregnancy.

2008/03/13 www.contactmusic.com / www.epgold.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:13 pm 
Well Twins! Great News, I hope that all goes well for Lisa and the Baby's. Its not surprising really since Elvis was a Twin, I have to say do You All think that Maybe Jesse might get another Chance? :wink: FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:43 am 
Site Admin

Wow, if that is true it is sure amazing and wonderful also. Lisa Marie is a good mom, her kids think so and that is what tells the tale! I hope she does have a boy and a girl, like her first two-and to have twins this time when probably she wouldn't have more at her age now, later I mean, this is a good thing! I wonder too if Jesse might have another "chance" or would it be that this is her purpose for being? She was to have kids who "do something important" for others or for our world? I believe we have purposes-maybe not in our selves but through our kids etc: and that the plan will be completed, whatever it is for each life. I hope that things go great and she has healthy, happy babies. They grow up so fast, it seems like these days. We thought that with our child, but it's even more so now...I think kids are born talking and can't wait to get on their feet and at a computer! People we know have grand kids who are just 3 years old and they can work a computer better than I can! Amazing.
Thanks for posting the information. Elvis must be "de-lighted"!!! He said she did tell him she would have grandkids for him... I wonder if she remembers that....most likely she would hold everything she remembers so close to h eart-I wouldn't be able to share anything, like that time with him, I think, were I in her shoes.... it would be mine alone. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:11 am 
Site Admin

If this is true, then I say CONGRATULATIONS to Lisa and Michael!!! :D :D :D I hope mommy and the babies will all be happy and healthy!!! :D :D :D I agree with you dear Wanda--Elvis must be overjoyed!!! :D :D :bouncy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:52 pm 

I have read on other boards that Jerry Schilling was on Elvis Memories on the radio in Dublin & the DJ was asking him about knowing Lisa & Priscilla & doing the wedding ceremony for Lisa & Jerry said something to the effect of "yea & now you know they're having twins"! So I would think if this story is true and Jerry did say it then its probaly true. BUT we wont know for sure until Lisa or her rep. confirms it.

When I really think of advice Elvis gave me, I learned more from how he lived. He was a very powerful man who did not hurt people with that. - Jerry Schilling said that to me in referance to a question i posted in an online chat hosted by EPE!!

Post subject: a gift of joy
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I would be quite sure that Elvis is beaming there with the One above because he already knows what the babies will look like and what Lisa and her husband will name them.
She has a lot of courage. I had our daughter when I was 26 and I thought that was old. Having a baby, much less twins at 40, is a job that will be hard but very much full of wonder and joy for Lisa and her family.
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:51 pm 
Lisa must have Heard Me, when I said it would be so Neat if she had a Boy and Named him Jesse. Then she Adds somemore Wonderful News, she is naming the Little Girl After her GrandMa Glady's Love! I bet Gladys and Elvis are Beaming! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:20 am 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Further to Lindsaygirl's post above, great news and how lovely for the decision to name the twins, that's really wonderful to name them after Jesse and Gladys Love, a sweet and nice decision! :)

AMEN Sue my dear angel!! :D :D This is such wonderful news and such a sweet thing for her to do to honor her "little daddy" and her sweet Grandmother like this!! :wink: :D :love: Way to go Lisa and thank you so much for letting us know about this newest update regarding Lisa's twins Sue my sweet friend!! :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:35 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Elvis and Gladys I'm sure must be beaming from ear to ear up there! :D

No doubt about it Sue my dear angel!! :wink: :D :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]