It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: An Elvis wig / room for rent / Pris & Lisa
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:02 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I had this dream, no doubt rather involved but I only remember one small piece of it.

In the dream I had this large collection of wigs. (Strange since I do not own any wigs in real life). I don't know why I had this collection, but there was one wig which was my prized possession. There were people in the room and I pulled out my Elvis wig to show them. This wig was an exact duplicate of Elvis' hair as it looked when he performed the Aloha Special. The hair style, color, length, thickness -- everything about it was exactly the same. I showed it to these people which such pride & joy. Clearly it was my favorite wig in the whole collection.

Wigs are of course a covering for the head. I'm sure this has some kind of spiritual significance. I recall the Bible mentioning something about spiritual coverings. Perhaps Elvis' walk with God is something I can relate to and admire and a wig representing his hair was symbolic of that. Any other ideas????

Last edited by Blue Moon on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:40 am 
Site Admin

This was a very interesting dream Laurie my dear friend. :wink: :) Thank you so much for sharing it with us. :wink: :D I'm not sure how much help this will be to you dear one, but I did a little bit of reading about interpretation of dreams with wigs in them and what I've found so far is that your dream could possibly have 2 different meanings:

Psychological Meaning:For a woman, dreaming of wigs may symbolise her desire to change the way she presents herself to the world.

Mystical Meaning: a dark wig brings loyalty

Not sure how all of this ties into your life at the moment, but maybe someone else can offer some help with the info. I've found for you? :wink: :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:30 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Mari, many thanks for taking the time look up the common dream interpretations for wigs!! :D :P :D

I think both interpretations can apply. I certainly have a loyalty to Elvis, but also wish I was living a different life than I am now. Took a wrong path years ago and now appear stuck in a box from which is difficult to break.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:58 am 
Site Admin

You are very welcome Laurie my dear friend! :wink: :P :D I am glad that the information was of some help to you sweet angel. :wink: :D Taking your loyalty to Elvis into consideration, I believe in my heart that if you ask God for His help, that He and our dear Elvis will lovingly guide you out of the box that you feel that you are stuck in right now, and help you find the right path that you need to be on dear one. :wink: :D :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:55 pm 
Laurie want a very Interesting and Different Dream, and Please don't Feel Alone with being a Box or as for my case in A RUT! I know just how you Feel, But as Mari as Said. The Lord as all the Answers, and what we need to do to get Us out of Our Boxes and Out of Our Ruts. Believe me I know how hard it is to wait, but I have put everything in the Lords hands and even though we might be in A Hurry to get our Lives Back on Track. Our Time is a Whole Lot Different then the Lords, he Tests Our Faiths and I know as for Myself I wonder just how many Tests do I have to Go Through and what I'm being Tested For. But until the Lord is Ready to Guide and Answer how Prayers, we have to be Patient and Wait. So Laurie I well be Praying for you, that the Lord Helps you Out of Your Box Soon. :D :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks Mari & FairyTale, for your encouraging words. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:23 pm 
Site Admin

You are so very welcome Laurie my dear angel! :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:09 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Had a few more Elvis related dreams last night.

I was thinking about moving and Elvis offered me a room for rent in one of his houses. Could not tell if it was Graceland or one of the CA houses. It would seem I took him up on the offer because seconds later I was walking around some upstairs hallway with a terry cloth robe on and a towel wrapped around my head, having just taken a shower. I remember being concerned that one of his men would see me. I wanted privacy I suppose. Didn't want his men being around.

That then lead to another dream or perhaps part of the same one?
Lisa & Priscilla were in the dream (1st time ever Pris &/or Lisa were in one of my dreams). I remember asking Lisa if she had any quiet time to herself. And she shook her head no in sadness. I mentioned how important it was to have such quiet time and she began to softly cry. And Pris started to cry too. Dream ends of what I can remember. I wonder if this is related to Lisa's troubles with the press re her pregnancy???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:37 pm 
Could very well be why Lisa was Crying, or she Might be Really Missing her Daddy Right Now to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:53 am 
Site Admin

I'd say it very well could be too!

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next