It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 4 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:10 pm 
Boy Sue your on a ROLL TODAY! Elvis sure went on that Gut Feeling in his Music, he might not have read the Notes. But he still was a Master at his Music, he had such good earing I have watched him onstage and when he thought someone missed a note you could tell on his face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:17 pm 
Site Admin

FairyTale wrote:
Elvis sure went on that Gut Feeling in his Music, he might not have read the Notes. But he still was a Master at his Music, he had such good earing I have watched him onstage and when he thought someone missed a note you could tell on his face.

Rainbow Light wrote:
Quote:
Boy Sue your on a ROLL TODAY!

:wink: :) :lol: 'Fer sure', dear Fairytale! Agreed, Elvis had great hearing and musical ability to a point of genius! This is another thing that's come along with the likes of some people who don't want to give him credit for anything!; :

Elvis couldn't read music, didn't write songs - so what?! He had fantastic hearing ability and could hear a missed/wrong note, could play by ear on guitar and piano and didn't need to write songs, he sang them so beautifully and with such deep emotion he made the songs truly his own, put HIS OWN stamp on each one!

Yeah, I'm on a roll today too, did ya notice?!! :wink: :)

I had to quote both of you here my dear angels because I completely agree with everything that you both so beautifully and perfectly said here!! :wink: :P :D 8) Our dear Elvis was most definitely a Master of his Music and had such an incredible ability and talent for each and every facet of the beautiful songs he sang and the amazing music he made!! :wink: :D :D Up to and including, as you both said, knowing exactly when or if someone missed even one single note they were singing or playing!! :shock: :wink: :D :D He didn't just have an incredible ear for all of his music, he also had an incredible heart and soul for it too!! :wink: :P :D :D :love: By the way Sue my dear friend, yes you most certainly were on a roll the other day with the wonderful things you had posted!! :wink: :P :lol: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:44 am 
Sun Dial

Yesterday I was reading an interview with Jerry Schilling and he said Lisa Marie has the same talent as Elvis had. She doesn't read notes per se, but she is great at producing. She knows exactly what she wants where as far as her music goes. That apple sure didn't fall far from the tree.

At first I didn't care for her voice, but the more I listened to her the more I liked her gritty voice. They compare her to Aretha Franklin. Good for her for sticking to what she wanted. Her mom didn't want her to sing and I can understand that. She didn't want her hurt by all the ups and downs in the industry. Sometimes you just have to let your little birdies fly. I say Lisa is soaring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:49 pm 
:D Yes Laura Lisa sure us Soring and she as a Great Backup Man, that is Standing Behind her to! :wink:

Page 4 of 4 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4