It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 3 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

73smile wrote:
So Elvis is still working but now it is in different ways................

AMEN dearest Marjorie!!! :D :D (A)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:47 pm 
Sun Dial

Holy smokes Wanda, that's wild! Can you please ask Elvis to come to my house and knock on my walls? I'll even bake him a yummy apple pie if he does. Ha ha! :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:30 pm 
Sun Dial

I wonder if Elvis still has those silly doubts. I don't think he could because he is so immersed in the love and light of our heavenly father. He is also immersed now in the knowledge of how many people here on this earthly plain really love him for Elvis the man, the person who was kinder to strangers than he was to himself.

So many times since my dream when he came to me and I have reached out to him he has soothed me. I have been in physical pain and the emotional pain that goes along with physical pain, when I have had the doldrums or self doubts I have reached out and talked to him. He seems to reach back to me and soothe my soul. I feel the radiance of his love. It warms me from the inside out. I miss him even though I never knew him personally. Who is this man can that reach out from the heavens and make me feel better? Is it my mind just telling me this? That doesn't seem possible that it could just be my mind because I feel such a warmth and lightness when I think and feel him around me. I am not the type of person to make things up or to imagine anything. I am quite the opposite. All things must equal common sense and logic for me. But this doesn't, yet I feel comfort in what I feel and know since my dream.

He kept his promise to Wanda. He really does come to those that need and love him. How can millions of people be wrong? Even children know him when their moms and dads have never played his music. People feel compelled to go to Graceland. Music artists write songs about him. He is a miracle. He is your miracle, my miracle and a miracle for anyone who chooses to know him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:37 pm 
:D :D :D A GREAT BIG AMEN LAURA! I just Hope that More People well come to know that Miracle, Elvis alway's wanted to have people feel as though he was their Neighbor or Brother but to me and I know to you he is our Calm in this Life's Storms! :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:05 pm 
Sun Dial

Amen to that Ms FairyTale. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:25 pm 
:D Thank You Laura! :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:23 am 
Site Admin

AMEN to what both you and dear FairyTale said in your previous posts sweet Laura!!! :wink: :D :love: The beautiful feelings you both shared in your prior posts speak exactky the feelings of my own heart!! :wink: :D :love: I, too, can definitely feel the radiance of his brilliant love, and he surely is our calm in the storms of our lives!! :wink: :D :love: In fact, I dare say that in our hearts, we know and understand the man and his precious soul far better than some of his so called "friends" ever did!! :roll: :wink: :P

Page 3 of 3 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3