It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: A QUESTION AND WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:31 am 
MY QUESTION IS DOES ANYBODY THINK THAT IF YOU WERE CAREFUL, WITH A QUJA BOARD. COULD ELVIS BE CONTACTED? NOW ABOUT LAST NIGHT WHEN WE WERE TALKING ABOUT PM'S DISAPEARING, WHILE WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS I KEPT GETTING THESE POP - UP'S. WHAT IS SO STRANGE ABOUT THIS IS, I WAS ONLY GETING THESE POP - UPS ON HERE AND ONLY LAST NIGHT WHILE WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THESE MISSING MESSAGES. JUST LIKE RIGHT NOW THERE IS NO POP - UPS SHOWING UP AT ALL, SO DOES ANYBODY THINK IT WAS ELVIS? I REMEMBER WANDA SAYING THAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN ELVIS MESSING WITH US ABOUT THE MISSING MESSAGES, SO I JUST FIND IT AWEFUL STRANGE. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK? BARB!!

Post subject: Ouija Boards
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I would stay away from Ouija boards, as I have heard of many people having bad experiences with them. In my opinion, Ouija boards open a door for anything to come through, including evil spirits which can be very deceptive and even claim to be Elvis, when in fact to quote one of Elvis' songs, they could be "The Devil in Disguise". I do believe Elvis does visit & contact people, but think we should be careful to not conjure him up thru "games" where we could be deceived.

I get pop up adds all the time when visiting this forum. I'm thinking it's because it's a free forum is why there are so many. Still, sometimes the pop ups are so numerous that my Explorer freezes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:51 pm 
THANKS FOR YOUR OPINIONS, I HAVE HEARD SOME VERY SCARY AND BAD STORIES FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE FOOLED AROUND WITH THE OUJA BOARD, I FOR ONE WELL NEVER USE THEM. I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT OTHER 'S ON HERE FELT ABOUT IT. BARB!!

Post subject: Pop ups
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:29 am 
Site Admin

I'm having that pop up thing going on also. and my explorer freezes also and starts counting as fast as it can! I complained to Microsoft and they sent me a big big bunch of stuf to do to try to fix it...Dr Watson has to be started to go diagnose the problem. I think our explores get "bugged" and used to send thousands of messages to other users of this site! I may be wrong-but it seems strange to me. Only this site does it so could be. Alot of them come with a microsoft butter fly on them as well so maybe they are the culprits themselves making extra dough on spot ads. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:48 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

MY PUTER HALF GONE.. CAN'T OPEN MY FILES,HARDLY OPEN EXPLORER PAGE AND WATSON CAUSES ME BIG TROUBLE AND EVERYTIME I 'M ENTERING ELC PAGE, WINDOWS CLOSING TH PAGE.. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:29 pm 
IM SORRY BUT EVERYONE IS HAVING TO MANY DIFFERENT PROBLEMS, I'M STILL GETTING POP - UPS WHEN I DON'T GET THEM ANY OTHER TIME BUT WHEN I'M IN THIS FORUM. I STILL THINK IT IS ELVIS MESSING WITH US! :lol: :lol: FOR THE LOVE OF ELVIS!! BARB!!

Post subject: ELC entering it
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:29 am 
Site Admin

Zey, try using your e-mail page to get on ELC-I have to do that most of the time rather than open Explorer...it freezes up, acts crazy more on it. So I go E-mail and write in the ELC address and go from there. That usually works. wjh MSN Messenger has a new thing they are wanting everyone to download and use-it's been causing the problem for me-it's not compatibale with my virus scan and spyware so there is a conflict. They MAKE you change over like it or not-they are offering free virus scan etc: and it's like mine up upgraded. So will have to take it like it or not to be compatibale again. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:03 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
So I go E-mail and write in the ELC address and go from there.

I don't quite understand what you mean here. Sorry if I sound stupid. Do you mean put web address in the email "To" box & send as if you were sending an email?

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]