It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Asking Elvis For Help??
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:06 pm 
Pharaoah

This is gonna sound like a total silly question, but I've had many Elvis experiences and I've never really asked him for help, but as I stated in another post of mine I've had a lot of family problems and they are just getting worse, half of my family aren't talking any more and if I try and talk to my mum and dad about it they end up getting mad at me or don't wanna know, if I talk to my grandparents about it they blank me and refuse to talk about it and really I have no one to talk to or turn to, and for a long time I've really wanted to ask Elvis for help and let them know how much I love and miss seeing how happy my family used to be and I don't know how to ask him, I don't wanna sound cheeky and I don't wanna sound demanding :(

How do you guys ask Elvis for help when you really need it?

Post subject: Re: Asking Elvis For Help??
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:31 pm 
I think if I was you, I would ask Elvis to let me know his thoughts on wants happening in a Song. If he knows how to help, I think you well hear a Special Song from Elvis :love:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:41 pm 
Sun Dial

This sounds so wacky Emma, but the other day I was half joking when I asked Elvis to ask God to give us a break. A while later I looked up into the night sky and don't you know a beautiful shooting star shot across the sky in front of me. A couple of other times I have done this before and both times I saw shooting stars. My hand is on the bible that this is the truth.

Could it have been Elvis giving me a sign? I think so or at least I sure do feel better after I ask and see a shootong star. Give it a shot. What do you have to lose? I pray that things lighten up for you very soon.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:00 pm 
Never Fear Emma The Lord is always with us, all you have to do is Ask! :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]