It is currently Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Walking in Memphis
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

A recent dream . . .

I dreamt that I moved to Memphis. During the dream, I kept hearing the first few words of the song which starts out "I'm walking in Memphis" over and over again throughout. I don't remember the singer's name but I recognize the voice and the song.
Anyhow, I'm on this bus and it goes by Graceland; only Graceland is in the country (which it was when Elvis first bought it, though now is surrounded by development). I move to a place 2 miles from Graceland, though I never see what my home looks like.
I walk on some of the streets of the city. And I remember having attended a university there (though I never did in reality).
Well that is all I recall clearly from the dream. I'm not assuming that I'd literally be moving there; after all it's only one dream. It could be the "university" thing is symbolic of me learning spiritual lessons from having gotten to know about Elvis & his life. Hence, the inclusion of Graceland/Memphis, where Elvis lived.

Post subject: Re: Walking in Memphis
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:09 am 
Sun Dial

That's a wonderful dream. I need an Elvis dream about now. I always feel better after I do. Well, I can have an awake dream anytime I need or want to. It's just like daydreaming. Sometimes I just need to do this on days when everything just feels too heavy.

I have a lot of negative people around me right now (not by choice) and it's wearing me thin. It's starting to creep within my skin and I want to scream at these people about how much they have to be grateful for. They just can't see the forest for the tree's. I send possitive vibes to them, I talk possitive and I smile a lot, but to no avail. These people have everything, but see nothing they have. I don't know whether it's me or them that's needs a big, giant God hug right now. :(

Post subject: Re: Walking in Memphis
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:13 pm 
It seems to me these people that are getting under Your Skin, is wanting Attention and by Bragging is how they think they can get the Attention they are Craving. They need to be Showed by Bragging about their Material Weath, they well not get this Attention. It is by what Type of Person they are inside, at Least this is how I see want is going on. :love:

Last edited by FairyTale on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]