It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Why Don't Psychic's ever try to contact Elvis?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:19 am 
Sun Dial

I have been wondering about this for quite a while. I know that recently Lisa Marie had an experience with Elvis coming through, but with people like John Edwards and others whom have the gift, I wonder this. I am not talking about the dime store people who claim to have the gift, but the real one's.

Can you imagine what that would be like?

Post subject: Re: Why Don't Psychic's ever try to contact Elvis?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:50 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laura, I don't know whether you know about Maia, who started this our beautiful website and Forum some years ago. She has contacted El'vis many times and his messages for us are here on this Forum in the section "Messages from Rhama Azul /El'vis -Archive". These are very beautiful messages.
Maia can also do a personal session with you and El'vis if you have any questions.

Beside from that there is a book from Raymond Moody called "Elvis after Life" where many occasions are described where Elvis himself contacted many people after his passing.
There are many members of our Forum who had also personal experiences with Elvis, many of them in special dreams... :hello: :D (A)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:52 pm 
Sun Dial

Oh my goodness, I think Maia's channeling sessions with Elvis are a miracle. I meant with all these other gifted people that are all over the TV now, I wonder why they never say that Elvis has come through to them.

It makes me laugh, but I picture John Edward looking to the audience and suddenly Elvis is trying to get through so he can't continue until Elvis has his say. Jon van Prague is another fine psychic who has never mentioned Elvis. It seems Elvis is everywhere, except in these guy's heads. :mrgreen:

I read Elvis Afterlife and while it was good, I didn't think it was great.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laura, I know that Elvis is very special and that's why he's not seeking contact with "everyone" just to get publicity. Elvis reaches out to souls who need love and help and he is doing just that. In subtle and hidden ways, like when he was generous while living here on earth. He helped and told noone. He has no need to proove that he is still here. Those who are receptive and sincere in their motives will maybe get a message in some way :roll: :) :wink: , that's what I think

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I have been blessed more than once with dreams of Elvis and the full knowledge rhat he is in a room with me either by visuals or by feeling him. Elvis' beautiful heart is always with me as is the One above. :) :)

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:43 pm 
Laura Sarena is so right about Elvis was never a pushy person when it came to Helping People, he didn't want it publicised. He was a very Humble Person that didn't want people to thInk he was Show OFF, so I think his doing the same thing as a Spirit. He didn' t want People to think he liked puttin on Airs, I myself have had what I feel were Visitations insead of Dreams. :love:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:07 pm 
Site Admin

There have been some who say that they did contact him- including the former wife of Vernon Presley. She and two of her sons were involved and came up with things that were questionable as coming "from Elvis". And there were a few others who did also but it's been a while. I was watching the psychic mentioned, John who was giving readings for members of the audience a few months ago, last year. In talking with one lady, he suddenly honed in on another lady nearby and said there is someone here who wants me to say something to you...he listened, pursed his lips and wrinkled his forehead, and then said, this is rare...okay, I'll tell her (he says to himself) then he says, "He says to tell you that you have something of his hanging on your wall..." She gasped, then said, Yes-YES! and a few other words I can't recall exactly but the gist of it was, she had met Elvis and he had given her one of the belts off his costume...one of the macrame belts I think she said, and she had it hanging on the wall in her home, a treasured gift and memento. Anyway, she said "How does he look? Can you see him? And John said something about he looked good, and he kept "showing himself with dark blond hair and black-which is it?" She laughed, and said that would be him! And that was it. At the end of the show John sometimes has a bit from the show not televised at the moment and it was of her relating how Elvis had given her the belt when she met him after a show with her parents who were invited by one of the record producers or someone like that- Anyway, that is the only time I've seen or heard John mention Elvis though other people have said Elvis had come through for another person as well, telling them something only they would know related to having met him, and freaked them out and John as well....they say he doesn't do that kind of contacting-but rather chooses to have whomever wishes to reach someone living, come to him and come through him and not be a seance kind of communicator. The same type thing happened with my sis in law and me when we were going to psychic classes- the person (lady) in charge/teacher/seance seer had him come through her and make himself known to us in different ways. She knew who it was, but chose not to reveal his name-only that he was an actor etc:...celebrity who wished not to "make a scene" kind of thing. I think exactly as the others who have posted, he would not want to make it a "scene" and would choose to be there privately and personally just for those in need of him or his kind of
abilities. He never did want his personal relationships and personal charities made public so he would I think be of the same mind now. I believe he is doing just what he always wanted to do, bring happiness, peace and comfort to those in need of those kind of things. He is everyone's angel... he loved everyone when here and still does...wjh
It's so great to be back!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:39 pm 
Sun Dial

Wow, Wanda, you went to psychic classes! That is awesome. Do they teach you to hone in on the abilities you already have or do they teach you from scratch? What type of psychic abilities do you have? I have been told all my life that I have psychic tendencies, but I don't trust them enough. I don't see people or events, I sense things. Well, I do have people come through in my dreams. My mom, dad, Elvis and an assortment of other relatives have come through loud and clear.

John Edward says that if you dream of someone and it is extremely vivid then it is a visit. Mine have always been vivid such as in colors, details and it's funny, but the people that visit don't speak through their lips. I know exactly what they are saying, but their lips don't move. Right after my mom died I had been beside myself because she died while alone in her house and it was only three weeks after my father died. They said natural causes, but I kept wondering if she suffered all alone or if she knew what was happening, etc. When she came to me in my dream, she just stood in the doorway to her bathroom looking at me while I was putting on my make-up and had the most serene lips closed smile. She had a beautiful white aura that glowed like nothing I have ever seen. I knew from then on that she was OK. That is an example of what I experience. I an also sense illness in people when I touch them. I can't heal though.

Are you a medium or a healer? I am fascinated by the people who have this extraordinary gift. I mean the real ones, not the store front kind. I think I would flip out if John Edward was doing a reading on me and Elvis came through. What more could a person ask for. That would be like hitting the lottery. My dream would be to sleep over at Graceland to see Elvis up to his old tricks. Anyone want to join me? Haha! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:50 pm 
Site Admin

Yep, I went. I have always seemed to sense things, like illnesses in other people or things I didn't want to know and I suppressed it for a long while when younger. After getting to know Elvis and his interest in such things, I didn't do ithat
as much and went to some classes with my sis in law who was very into such things though her family and husband were dead set against it all and was suspicious of me because I went along with her ideas etc:. She was passing on things she learned to him about astrology and spiritual events and happenings. More than I knew but that he understood very well.
We went to the psychic classes in 74 for about a year. I was told I was a medium and that I should "work on it" but I didn't want to know things about people, especially bad things etc:. Anyway, the teacher placed all of us students in certain spots in the circle so we were focal points of energy and she would always began with prayer and then silent meditation. We focused on various things, including mental images and we each had a "ommmm" tone to use as a point. We had water, candles and sometimes a bell tone. And often it was dark when we did mental images. My sis in law did the film on the stomach thing and she got an image that was developed into a print- it was faint but there. That was weird. It was what she had focused on during the procedure/meditation and now I can't recall what exactly it was but I think it was a scene or tree...now I can 't be sure. Whatever, there were some weird things but mine didn't do much- I couldn't focus clearly enough, too much interference I guess.
She told us about our guides, mine was an odd looking Indian who danced around with feathers around his ankles and shook little gourd rattles she said. I never saw him- but once during the meeting meditation I thought someone was shaking a baby rattle in the next room-maybe it was him? Anyway, we practiced connecting to spirits, we sat at a wooden table and asked questions that were answered by knocks on the table, one for no and two for yes. They were audible knockings; I looked under the table to see if there were something that was being manipulated etc: and there was nothing. Later at my sis in law's home she and I tried things with a small four legged low table and we were both shook up by what happened- It wasn't anything either of us caused and it was "scary" and I didn't want any part of it though I still have that table. What happened was were placing our fingers on the table and trying to get it to move but it wasn't doing anything. When Starla came in (she was about 15) to say Jimmie was ready to go home, I got up off the footstool I was sitting on and my sis in law stood up from the chair it matched. I jokingly put my hands on the table and said, "You can go home with me if you want!" Starla asked what we were doing, my sis in law said, "trying to get this table to float". Starla sort of scoffed at that and then low and behold, that table moved under my finger tips and actually made a scrapping noise on the tiled floor of the room. Needless to say it scared my daughter so much she was about to climb up the wall as it moved toward her and the door, going home with me, I guess??? Needless to say, we were all shook and didn't ever mess around with that again! It wasn't an "evil" kind of feeling, but it was weird to say the least. I have had strange things happen since and I do not practice any of that type thing and have not for years, not because I think it is "evil" or wrong, it just isn't something I fully understand and would rather not get involved in but if I can't help what I "feel" etc: then it is a natural occurrenc and I don't have to suspect that I "did something" to cause it kind of thing, I guess.. . I seem to be able to know when total strangers are going to leave this earth- even animals- I "see" them inside a bright, very clearly distinct bubble of light and there are sparkles of color flashing everywhere around them. A few times I did know the people but only slightly. The most recent one was a week and a half ago and it was one of our neighbors whom we didn't know that well. They were building a house below our property and we passed by on our way to the main road
and had spoken to them, been neighborly etc: offering to help in a few instances. Anyway, we were on the way out to the road, the lady who was about my age, had diabetes and had been putting up with some hard times trying to get the electric on in their smaller living quarters and in the mean while, had done without heat and lights for several months, was walking up their driveway where her grown son was planting ground cover on the slopes. I was driving and watching out for the neighbor's dog who was often out in the cars path and saw her walking away from me carrying a bucket and a shovel. She was glowing, a bright pale golden bubble surrounding her as I passed and she was then out of my vision range. I didn't think a bout it, on purpose. But we found out 5 days later that she and her son were in a car accident in town, two other cars had collided and as she and her son were coming from the opposite direction another heavy car pulled around the accident and slammed into their car on her side. She died instantly, he has two broken knees and when he is released some weeks from now, he will have to relearn how to walk-it was very bad breaks.
Jimmie met up with their contractor in the donut shop, he told Jimmie what had happened and he told me. It was a sickening feeling to learn of her death. That is something I would rather not know about-she was the only one I had had more than a fleeting contact with so far. Though I knew that my dear friend Grandma Suzy's days were numbered and had seen the light around her getting more distinct in the last two weeks of her life here. I expected her to go the night I spent sitting up with her, but she waited until I left and passed away quietly before I could drive the 30 miles home. I got the call just as I was taking off my jacket and putting my purse down. She knew I had mixed feelings about "knowing" that type thing, but she said I had "that gift" as she put it some years ago. Not a gift to me, but maybe there is some reason I don't know yet. Oh well. Maybe that is why I don't really want to with many people any more, I have become a hermit more or less-except on line but then, most of our friends have passed on or moved far away and have other lives. I feel comfortable so that's my story. Yep, I am weird, one of "those people" and actually, it doesn't bother me to be "one of those people" . I feel that we are all in very good company... Like Elvis said, "takes one to know one...glad to know you, baby"
Sorry if I sound like a kook, but what the heck...life's full of kooky things...
wjh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:37 pm 
Sun Dial

Wanda, you NEVER, EVER sound like a kook to me. You are a very kindhearted and down to earth person. If you are kooky then so are a zillion other people out there with the gift. They say that we only use 10% of our brain. I feel that there there may be a certain number of people who are gifted with the use of more than that 10% and it comes in the form of being psychic in one form or another. Some people are more sensitive to energy than others. I also believe that we must be open to it too.

I am going around all this with a few people in another forum. They find all this wierd and bizzare. Some people are just very science based in beliefs. If they can't see it, it can't be real. Well, we can't see God, Buddah or other religious icons, but billions of people believe in them. Are they all kooky? Who says UFO's can't be real? Who's to say that there can't be other forms of life out there somewhere? Some of these science based people call those of who do believe in a religious base, life after death and medium- ship "crazy" People. I find that very narrow minded. I am very upset at some of the things they said. Some people just love to cause controversy and it has me steaming.

I watch what I call the ghost programs on TV. Those shows scare me, but my husband loves them. We watch the shows called TAPS and Ghost Adventures. I am scared of them, but find it fascinating at the same time. I could never do that job. I am too chicken and afraid of my own shadow, but more power to the people that can do it.

Anyway, you are far from kooky Wanda. If your kooky, then I am kookier. So be it. We can be nuts together here. Ha ha! :lol:

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next