It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Lisa Marie's Ex Dead
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Lisa Marie's Ex Dead

CNN just confirmed that Michael Jackson, King of Pop has died of cardiac arrest at the age of 50 in Los Angeles at 2:26 PM LA Time.

This is what Wikipedia says on the relationship between Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson:

"Twenty days after her divorce from Keough, Presley married singer Michael Jackson on May 26, 1994, in the Dominican Republic. They had first met when 7-year-old Presley attended several of his shows in Las Vegas. According to Yahoo.com, when they met again as adults, "things moved very quickly", with Jackson proposing over the telephone after four months. They stayed in contact every day over the telephone. As child molestation accusations became public, Jackson became dependent on Lisa Marie for emotional support; she was concerned about his faltering health and his addiction to drugs. Lisa Marie explained, "I believed he didn't do anything wrong, and that he was wrongly accused and, yes, I started falling for him. I wanted to save him. I felt that I could do it." Shortly afterwards, she tried to persuade Jackson to settle the allegations out of court and go into rehabilitation to recover—he subsequently did both. In 1995, she appeared in nothing but a towel around her waist in the music video for his song "You Are Not Alone". it was one of the few instances where their affection for one another was seen in public view. The marriage was, in her words, "a married couple's life ... that was sexually active". Presley filed for divorce in January 1996, but the couple remain friendly. In 2005, Presley was considered as a witness for Jackson's trial after he had been charged with child molestation. The media took Presley out of context reporting that she had said "I saw things I couldn't do anything about". Presley then released a statement saying that she never saw her then-husband engage in improper behavior with children". Jackson was found not guilty of the charges."

Lisa Marie's first reaction to Michael's passing: "I am completely shocked and saddened by Michael's death. My heart goes out to his children and his family."

Source: http://www.elvisnews.com/news.aspx/lisa ... dead/11820

Post subject: Re: Lisa Marie's Ex Dead
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:52 pm 
Flame

He knew...

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =497035326

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:39 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks Raina for posting Lisa's blog link, and what a heartfelt message it was. It sure does seem, per what she wrote, that Michael knew of what his death was going to be like, as if he got a premonition, or maybe he simply knew himself too well.

The scuttlebut from insiders is that Jackson's death may have had something to do with a toxic prescription drug mixture:
http://www.rense.com/general86/sero.htm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:44 am 
:hello: I saw this Video Lisa is talking about on YouTube, that she did with Michael and I had Mixed Emoton's about it. Has anyone else seen it? I don't know if it was because of Lisa Looking So Much like Elvis, it could have been.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:56 pm 
Flame

You're welcome...

Fairy Tale, Are you talking about the interview they did together when they were married?

I too am a big fan of Michael Jackson. I was suprised of my own emotion and the impact he had on my life.
Don't believe all the stories that fly about now. Let the facts speak for them selves. In a few weeks we'll have the truth finally.

For Lisa it could not have been easy being married to Michael, I can understand why she wanted to save him.
She knew his world, and the vultures he atrackted all to well!

But I think both of these admireable men wanted just to be loved unconditionally, not to be saved.
But it is hard and painfull for those who realy loved these men, too just stand by...almost unpossible.
That's why they don't grow very old maybe. Pressure leads them in sertain unhealthy directions, but try changing that, when at the top, and there's so much pressure, contracts, people that depend on you. And you realy WANT to give, because you love people, and creating. There's no stopping them. So they burn up faster I suppose.

I'm glad Michael died peacefully. I''m not shocked IF Michael was still depending on medication. It wasn't what he wanted for himself. But then there is circumstances (sp?), and in Michael's case, physical and later emotional pain (think of that rediculous trial) that must have been hard to live with.

I hope people will remember him for his wisdom, his big heart, and talent.
What they make of Elvis is sad, I hope they wont do it to Michael.

Love, Raina

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:46 pm 
:hello: I'm Afraid the Jokes and the Trash is already Started over Michael, and it as just Begun. Just think after 30 Years Elvis is still getting Drug through the Mud, and I have a feeling Michael well to. :(

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:56 pm 
Flame

Sadly, I think you're right Fairy Tale...He died but that doesn't matter much...
How heartless can people be.

:(:(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:10 pm 
:( It really Took A lot of Love for Micheal's Daughter to Say what she did at her Daddies Memorial, but I'm so Happy she did show the world that Micheal was a Good Father!

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]