It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Conversations and Memories!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:20 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

piep-eloe, i just checked the link to the chat sessions and it worked 'olé' :lol:
hello amanda, i do too have not much time to be on the forum but i try to come now and then. :hello:
so am looking forward to the chat evening...

in love light and information
xxx miracle :love:

HELLO EVERYONE, I AM POSTING OVER MIRACLE'S LAST POST HERE. THIS TOPIC "CONVERSATIONS & MEMORIES" IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ON GOING CONVERSATIONS THAT OUR SUE ADAMS FROM ENGLAND, SPENT HOURS AND HOURS PUTTING TOGETHER ONE AFTER ANOTHER, SO OUR READERS COULD READ THEM EASILY. SHE CHOSE THE BEST ONES, IT WAS SUPER QUALITY WORK THAT SHE DID SELECTING AND THEN COPYING TO THIS SITE. HOWEVER, SINCE YAHOO/GOOGLE HAS TAKEN OVER MANAGING THIS FREE SITE, THEIR POLICY IS TO 'PRUNE' THINGS DOWN TO A MARGIN OF SPACE SET BY THEM. AND IN DOING SO, THEY HAVE REMOVED SUE'S WONDERFUL WORK AND THE INTERESTING STORIES AND CONVERSATIONS WITH AND ABOUT ELVIS.
IT'S A SHAME; I AM SO SORRY THEY HAVE BEEN 'LOST' FROM ELC AND THE FANS. OBVIOUSLY WHOMEVER "PRUNES" JUST FOLLOWS THE DATE AND YEAR
AND NEVER MIND WHAT THEY ARE REMOVING, IT'S JUST "POSTS" TO THEM.
so, if there is something you find on ElC that you like, or that moves you, please
do copy/print it off for your benefit as you wish- only those things that are
copyright protected cannot be copied off by readers or members. :( Wanda June Hill, administrator of this site (who has NO control over what is pruned. 6/29/11

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:51 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I will not be able to join the chat on this date, I will be not at home, but in Spirit I will tune in!! :D :hello: :hug:...indeed it's so nice to meet you all again after such a long(?) time!! :love:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:50 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Dear Angels its so great to see everyone here :hug: :love:
You can for sure count me in on the chat looking forward to it :hug: :D

Talia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I do get the strong sense that we are to come together again for a reason; can't put into words exactly but there is something, I'm sure of that!
....I agree!!!!!!!

Thank you Sue, you are truly an Angel and very humble. Thank you for you PRESENCE in this beautiful Forum of ELVIS!!!!! (A) :hug:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:55 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank You RainBowLight for your Kind Words, But when Sargent Presley give's an Order I have to Follow it! :lol: He asked for me and you to be his Earthly Messengers, to help Elvis to be a guide and Spread the Love the Lord. But if I hadn't been lead to do this, I still feel in this day and age we all need to be as close to God as possible. :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:09 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

piep everybody of The Circle of E

i had contact with Ka'rala our blue butterfly of the Netherlands.
Her computer is not working good so everytime she comes on a website she gets kicked off. So she cannot stay online for more than 2 minutes.

But.... I have messages from her to you so here it comes especially for all of us :hug: .

..these crystals are not simply reawakening to their capability that they possessed in the time of Atlantis...
...they are awakening to support the new consciousness which is emerging and will emerge in its fullest expression with those events beginning with that December 2012 solstice...
...the powers that humanity will have will be much greater – much more aligned with the powers that our Creator has given us...
... the energies of creation that came to the planet through the eclipse of August 6th, 2009 enabled all of humanity, once they understand how to use them, to create at will within their own reality, provided that creation is consistent with the love of the individual for themselves, for others and for their Creator and provided they are in alignment with the will of Father God for this planet. And I have to tell you, my friends, that is a very broad agenda...
...it does not allow... ...endeavours to be pursued which are at the expense of others, or in any way seek to dominate or control others. Such approaches will simply no longer work on this planet and because of that, you will begin to see quite quickly the exposure of many of those practices, most of which have been hidden, both in this time and the past, and all of that will come forth, so humanity knows what has been done...
...we will also see coming forth the truths of the light, the spiritual truths, the spiritual powers that are in truth available to any who choose to understand and master them and do the preparatory work that is required. They are there for everyone, but they have been hidden, they have long been hidden. They have been carried upon the planet by particular individuals from before the fall in Atlantis right through till the present time. They have been held by what you call secret societies, many of them have been not ever written down to ensure they could not be misused...
...this is a momentous moment. It is truly the moment in which the energies of the new creation, if you will, are being activated, being made available to really support the preparation work that is necessary between now and the end of 2012. And much needs to be done...
...everybody needs to understand they need to choose whether they acknowledge their Creator or whether they do not...
...they need to begin to clear all of the past karmic negative energies from the many past lives you have all had on this planet...
...it is has been a path that you have all chosen... ...everyone needs to own that truth...
...there are some massive changes that await you in the coming months and years...
...the planet needs to clear itself, to prepare itself...
...everyone has come into this life with a plan to bring forth all of their past life karmic patterns...
...you all need to perfect your life...
...even so-called incurable diseases are reflections of these underlying patterns...
...you will rejuvenate your physical bodies...
...the enormous amount of change that awaits you in the coming months and years...
...reality as you perceive it is about to be shattered...
...life as you perceive it will cease to exist...
...stop focussing on looking for others to save you, like beings coming from other planets or some financial saviour appearing. All of that has little to do with what awaits you. This is a journey of personal mastery; personal mastery over your own reality...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xCB6t5Bvc8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xCB6t5Bvc8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je3IfF176qg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-EuJ56ndj0

in love and light and information
Miracle :hello:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Hi Miracle thank you for this beautiful touching message from Ka'rala!! :hug: :love:
I miss her I am sorry her computer is not working good and she can't stay on the internet very long she is in my prayers and thoughts that she will get her computer working and able to get and stay on the internet
Oh yes maybe our special number one handsome U.S male angel can help her!! :hug: :love:

Talia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:35 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

What A Awesome Message indeed from our Ka'rala! I well keep her in my Prayers and Ask our Special E. to help her be back with us! :hug:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

you are all welcome
will pass on your very kind words to Ka'rala, she will love it very much
she is very special our blue butterfly!

wish you all a nice weekend :hug: :love:
:lol:
miracle
xxx

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks, dear Miracle! :) :D :P :hello: :love:

Wishing you a great weekend, dear (A) :love:

Page 4 of 5 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next