It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: NO RECORDING DEAL!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis's grandson not recording album!!!: Despite our news report earlier this week, Lisa Marie is pouring cold water over reports that the teenage grandson of the King of Rock 'n' Roll has signed a record deal.

Media reports, mostly generated out of Europe, suggested on Thursday that Ben Presley, the eldest son of Elvis's daughter, Lisa Marie Presley, and her former husband, musician Danny Keough, will be paid $5 million U.S. to record five albums for Universal.

The U.K.'s Daily Mail even quotes the 17-year-old as saying the "music will be nothing like Elvis, nothing like him at all."

But a spokesperson for Lisa Marie tells GossipCop.com the story isn't true and is in fact, "completely made up," and that Ben isn't making music because he's too busy being "a student right now." (N

Post subject: Re: NO RECORDING DEAL!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:34 am 
Site Admin

Well, must have been a slow news day??? Or just trying to start something up to talk about. Calling him Ben Presley??? I don't think he uses that name at all. I am glad he is a student still. Being in the recording/singing business is a hard thing for anyone and the younger they are these days, the more it seems to be a bad move to make... the press and "fans" just eat them up and spit them out at the drop of a hat. It is cold and depressing the way some good artists are thrown out just for a new "face" or "fad" that won't last long either. I don't wish that for anyone, though I hope that if he were to get into that line of work, he would have some inclination not to "put down his grand daddy's music" for some thing like the pardon my "french" crap that is called "music". but then to each their own thing, it's personal taste really anyway. wjh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Well, must have been a slow news day??? Or just trying to start something up to talk about.

Sounds like it, I guess! Knowing all the press Elvis got in his career, much of it of a negative association, it's probably best his grandson doesn't get involved in the music business anyways! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:35 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well if Ben as The Will like His Mama and Granddaddy did, and can Stand the Pressure's of being in such Company as his Mama and Granddaddy. Then he will do Alright! :love:

Last edited by Rose-Lyn on Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

This is true, Rose-Lyn, and thanks for your positive attitude! I could learn much from you in this regard! :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:51 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :wink: :love: :D :love:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:wink: :P :hello: :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]