It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: PHOTO: Wanda, Suzie & JoAnna with Elvis
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:52 pm 
Site Admin

AMANDA! So glad to see you posting. Miss you on here, but I know it's hard to keep coming daily for busy people. I think of you too, and wonder how Spain is doing. I don't hear from Maia much either, but we check in now and then. I have been off here for so long, how ever I am getting better and have learned how to sit so my leg doesn't start cramping as fast. Hopefully that will end soon.
You take care and do, keep in touch with us here.
love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Amanda it sure is so Nice to see you here. I also what to say Thank You Lord Jesus for Answering Prayer for Wanda. :hug:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

AMEN, dear Rose-Lyn! :D :D Great to see you here, Amanda and Wanda! So glad you are feeling better, dear Wanda! :) :

I've received an email from Maia recently within the last week or so and though she's not totally out of 'the woods' health-wise she's had some improvement for sure which is great to hear/read! Again, Praise the Lord!! :D :D :) :P

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Hello, dear friends!

(I was trying to bring an image in, but it seems not no easy... Well, let's try again. Mmmm... sorry to say this: I forgot how to do it! :cry: )

Any way, there goes in ethereal form -thus un-seen by our current vision- a WHOLE field of BLUE ROSES, each shining with starry dew, being part of the extreme beauty of a constantly renewed garden, "up there". This is the garden El'vis Aaron talked about through Maia, the one that received the love from his fans and from those that kept his memory alive with love, and that sent LOVE back to the world.

Lets remember we are all connected at soul level and that we are always able to process LOVE, to actualize it inside ourselves, as to bring it out to alight our sorroundings, clean and bright. :)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Lets remember we are all connected at soul level and that we are always able to process LOVE, to actualize it inside ourselves, as to bring it out to alight our sorroundings, clean and bright. :)
Quote:

Dear Amanda, it is so nice to find you posting, it's always special, thank you!
Your words (quote) are so true!! :hello: :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:34 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Lets remember we are all connected at soul level and that we are always able to process LOVE, to actualize it inside ourselves, as to bring it out to alight our sorroundings, clean and bright.
Quote:

Dear Amanda, it is so nice to find you posting, it's always special, thank you!
Your words (quote) are so true!!

Amen, ladies! Great to see you both posting here too, lovely to have family all together! :) :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:46 pm 
Site Admin

Hello everyone!!! I am so sorry I have not been on line in a while-My computer hard drive died after we had a power failure- it worked a little afterward, then when I was working on the manuscript my screen went blank, key board shut down, mouse too but the computer kept running and running. I was afraid to shut it off after it didn't reset it's self. I left it running, after a few hours it came up with a message on screen that there was a "disk error" and I had to reinstall the Windows root something or other- anyway, finally took it to the geek guy who put in a new harddrive and managed to save the 302 page manuscript but I now have to download/purchase the programs needed to open it and work on it. So, am going to be busy figuring all that out- I think it was the power failure that caused it all, that and the full moon. Oh well, at least I have a like new computer with lots of hard drive! It was the same place as the Elvis fans-and one of them worked on it and put Windows on free, saved my maunuscript for half cost and made sure everything else worked so I could get my programs back on it. He also told me that Staples had "ripped me off" putting in a sound card that I did not need- I just made a mistake plugging in the wrong place because the sound was fine on the computer. He spent 2 hours on line looking for a way to get the sound card to work-it had Never been installed at Staples-it was just sitting in there like it was- they knew it didn't /wouldn't work on this computer-they were merely getting rid of something that was soon being replaced and no longer used. A rip off. I will never go to Staples again for anything related to computers repair or advice.
Anyway, I can go on line, I can hopefully do the chat-if I can open the cube thing-so wish me luck.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Blessed Be All.
wjh
I have not sent out many cards, but working on it still now I have a computer again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Wanda its so nice to see you back on the board sure have missed you!
I am sorry you had problems with your computer I am glad its fixed now! Thank you I hope you had a nice Christmas and I hope that you have a safe peaceful happy 2010!! It will be nice to see you in the chat session!!

Last edited by Elvis'SweetSweetSpirit on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Talia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :bouncy: :D My Hear Wanda I wasn't sure by your email last night if you would be able to be with us at Chat. But I see now you might be! Thank The Lord for him helping you, and I know on the Special Day Elvis will make sure you are in Chat! :love: :love:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:26 pm 
Site Admin

Sorry, even he couldn't make my computer open the chat without having Word to use... I didn't get the one I purchased today as I'd hoped but will have it on Monday or Tuesday at latest. I only have Windows operating system and can't open any file that needs Word to open...text files. Soon though-I will be back to it all. I loaded Java-thanks. love, wjh

Page 2 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next