It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 7 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Thanksgiving and Blessings
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

For my dear Elvis fan friend, Sue, who's Mom has alzheimer's: prayers have been answered recently that 2 very good and helpful carers, specially one by the name of Lisa, have recently come to be of help in looking after Sue's Mom.

I thank the Lord for these 2 fine ladies who have enabled Sue to feel much better and less depressed when I spoke to her yesterday; last week I really thought poor Sue was beyond knowing what she could do any more; she was doing more than her best to try to cope. Was able to talk and shared some lighter-hearted chat and even a laugh or two! :)

As I've known Sue since late 80's and she's a special, kind, caring lady who God has richly blessed me by knowing her in my life, I'm happy and thankful she's feeling much better now! :D :) :P

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:11 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: Great News! Praise God! :love:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks, Rose Lyn! :D :) :P :hello: :love:

Yes indeedy! Praise God! Also for the rescue team in Haiti, who have, yesterday and over the weekend have, by what I believe are true miracles, rescued a young man and two children in the ruins and rubble of derelict buildings that came down in the earthquake - praise the Lord indeed for His mercy and His Love also the courage of those in the rescue team - thank God for their bravery and perseverance in such difficult situations! :) :P :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes Thank You Father for Your Soldiers in Haiti! :D :love:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:13 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :D :D :) :P :bouncy: :bouncy: :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :D :hug: :hug:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :D :hello: :D :hug: :love:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank the good Lord for the wonderful weekend with the superb Elvis Gospel concert held at the awesome and amazing, not to mention beautiful, Canterbury Cathedral, this past Saturday night! Great weekend, great concert, the chance to be with good fan friends, for Him to help us all get there and back safely. I was a bit nervous with needing to travel by train via London specially with there being engineering works affecting the underground system, but with His help, managed perfectly fine... His Hand in Mine!

The chance for other people to understand and appreciate the gospel and spiritual side of Elvis and his beautiful, God-given voice, singing the praises of the Almighty and to bring others to church, Elvis is still bringing many to the Lord in his own very special way! :) :P

Thank you, Lord! And Elvis! And the people who helped organize this massive but excellent undertaking and their skills! And friends to be and go around with!

with love, Sue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:26 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I'm so Happy to hear in your Words How this Much of a Wonderful Blessing, you received this Weekend and I thank the Lord he had his A Protecting Hands on you as you Traveled to this Awesome Event you went to. :love: :love:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks, Rose-Lyn! :) :D :hug: :love:

I have been looking through my various cd selection (some non-Elvis) and found a Guitar Evangelists one I found at a bargain bucket store, this is real early stuff with Blind Willie Johnson, Reverend Edward W Clayborn songs on, because of Elvis' love of gospel though I guess decided to give it a whirl but somehow never got round to listening to much of it. Copying over to MP3 player today though so will be interesting to hear!

Page 4 of 7 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next