It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Aid for Haiti Earthquake
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I just heard on the news this morning, that another woman was pulled from the Rubble in Haiti that had been there since the Earth Quake. Thank You Lord!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:04 pm 
Site Admin

Most amazing, isn't it! People can survive a lot longer than most think-even without water and food. It depends if they are injured or not, or how strong willed they are also. After all Jesus made it 40 days and 40 nights, and if He can, WE can. He says so in his own words in the Bible. Faith is part of our will, if our faith is strong, if we believe in the power installed in each of us, if we activate it, then it will work because we are made in the image of all mighty God- and what ever we concieve that as to be-we come here "ready made and with all installations up and ready to run." Simple and today...it kind of seemed that way to me.
I feel so bad for all those people who have loved ones not found because they have to face the fact of maybe never finding them, however they can be sure, one day they will know and find their missing friends and loved ones again. I believe that is true-We will all be there for the day we have a look at what we have been-otherwise known as the "judgement". So we can rest assured that one day we will have our loved ones present and accounted for. All around the world most "religions" have something to say along this same vein-surprising how that works. Kinda says something about our "designer's" genious, huh? wjh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes indeed! :) Wonderfully expressed, Wanda and so very true! :) :D Yet another lady was found yesterday in the ruins of a college and she'd survived by drinking bath water, alive and being stretchered off after 12 days, incredible! :P :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: It is Truly Amazing the Will Power of People, to Survive in The Most Dangerous Situations. I was watching a movie last night where this 18 year old guy was Elk Hunting with his dad, and got Attacked by a Grizzlie Bear. She tore a part of his Scalpe off, and tore his Thigh Clear to the Bone. After killing the bear with one shot, and that usually doesn't happen. It then started to Pour down rain, this kid walked and Fell 4 miles down this Mountain until he came along 2 other hunters for help. The whole time I watched this, all I kept thinking was his Guardian Angel and the Lord had to be with this Kid. :hug:

Last edited by Rose-Lyn on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yep I would definitely say so, sis - for sure! Wowza!!!! :o :!: :!: :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: It was a Very Good Movie, I didn't see the end of the Movie. Because the guy this happened to was telling what happened through the Movie, but I wish I did see the end. I wondered if he kept his leg or not. I also fogot to say that when the 2 hunters got this Kid back to thier Camp site, there was a Doctor with these 2 guys to. So The Lord was sure with this Guy, because if it hadn't of been for that Doctor I really don't think this Kid would have survived. :love:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sounds an amazing story and movie, Rose-Lyn! :) :D :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

A group of today's celebrities and bands are getting together to re-record Michael Jackson's "We are the World" to also raise money to go for relief aid to Haiti! All in a good cause! :) :P

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Thats Great! :love:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

It is, indeed! :) :D

Page 2 of 3 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next