It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:10 am 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
As always, Wanda, thank you bringing Elvis, the man, THAT much CLOSER to us through your wonderful post, your insight and your understanding! No wonder he felt so comfortable and good at talking with you, such a great listener and true friend! :) :P

AMEN dear Sue!! :D :D My many thanks to you also Wanda my dear angel for sharing Elvis' thoughts and sweet and wise interpretations of his favorite Bible verses/passages with us!! :wink: :D Of all of the many things you have shared with us about your very special friendship with Elvis, it is his spiritual thoughts and insights that truly fill my heart with lightness and joy!! :D :D I say that because like you dear Laura, I, too, sometimes have trouble understanding some of the things written in the Bible. If I truly could have one wish, it would be to be able to sit and read and discuss the Bible with our dear Elvis. He would need to have a great deal of patience with me too because sometimes it takes me a time or two for something to really sink in. :roll: :oops: Wanda he "gave you the key" and by your beautiful writings you have unlocked so much love, insight and understanding for and about our precious guy for so many and the words "thank you" hardly seem like enough but nonetheless a heartful of thanks to you dear one!! :D :D :love: Sweet Laurie how wonderful it was that you made the connection between Elvis' beautiful song "Anyway you want me" and how he said to Wanda "I gave you the key." :D :D Thank you so much for posting the link and the lyrics to that wonderful song!! :D :D I will be keeping you in my prayers my dear friend that the mountains you are currently facing will become smaller in the days ahead. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:36 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
...........while all of Wanda's posts and conversations regarding her time and friendship with Elvis are so very dear, personal and special - beyond price, indeed!, the spiritual side of this beautiful man is what brings me closest to the understand of what Elvis was about! For those who truly choose to care and understand who Elvis Presley was, is and always will be, go to the spiritual first and foremost, his roots and where he came from as a little boy in Tupelo! :)

A BIG AMEN to what you have said here Sue my dear friend!! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:43 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

AGREED 110 %, LADIES! Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Re: Elvis' comments-which Bible verses he liked---1975
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Bringing this on back! :) :P :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Thank You for Putting this Back Up, I would have Loved to have Listened to Elvis So Very Much! :love:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:19 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You're welcome and yes, I sure would have done too! :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:05 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I just had a thought while reading this again, that I bet Elvis and how he Loved to Pull a Practicle Joke on People. I bet He Would have Loved to be with someone and sharing a Book he was reading, and while this other person was really Listening to him Read would come up with some of his Onery Saying's instead of what the Book really said, like he did with his Songs. :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Rose-Lyn on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Oh now, that wouldn't surprize me at all! :wink: :P :lol: :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: ME EITHER! :lol: :love:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:) :D :P :hello: :love: