It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Please pray for our dear Fran-Talia!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Please could you all keep Fran-Talia in your prayers? I have heard via email that her friend, Lydia, with cancer, is now in a hospice and the end of Lydia's earthly journey is in sight. Soon she will meet her Heavenly Father and any loved ones who have gone before her, not to mention our beloved Elvis!

Please keep both Fran and Lydia in your prayers at this time?

Many thanks!,

with love, Sue

Post subject: Re: Please pray for our dear Fran-Talia!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:25 pm 
Phoenix

im praying for you fran hope you are ok and god bless your friend too
stay strong sweet fran respects julie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:19 pm 
Site Admin

Nope-she sure didn't "raise no fool".
Thanks for posting about Fran and her friend. I know that prayer is a healing and peace providing way to help others and ourselves in many ways, and it never fails to comfort the spirit.
I have a couple of neighbors who need prayer. One lives on the left side below our property and the other on the right. The lady on the left is having a procedure done on March 15th-for the second time. She some how has caught some kind of powerful and rare bacterial infection that has thrown her for sevearl loops in the last year. She has to have the tube and camera down her throat into her stomach to make sure the infection is not seated there-and the other neighbor was in a serious car accident a year ago. His mother who was a passenger was killed, he was driving-a car hit them head on as it was trying to avoid another accident that occured in front of that driver. He is young, but will never be the same again as both legs were badly injured and his knees were shattered. He can't do much walking and was having stomach problems-they tested him and found he had a small cancer growing as well. The stomach problems brought that cancer to attention so it was removed while very small...that's the good part. He has no family other than an older cousin who is taking care of him and their property. Anyway, he needs prayer for emotional support and to help him cope with his loss both physical and of his mother's care and support. Thanks very much to all of you. I told both that they would have prayer from "around the world" and both of them just "lit up" with hope. It makes me cry every time I think of how their eyes and faces "came to life". It takes so little sometimes to change the "world" especially that of individuals who are living in "misery". As Elivs said, "A little love in word or deed, can make a person a millionaire when things look their darkest."
love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Beautiful words well expressed, both Julie and Wanda! Thanks to both for your prayers for our dear Fran-Talia! :) :P :hello: :hug:

I'm so very sorry to hear about both your neighbours, Wanda! :( Please consider that they will be in my prayers and thoughts! That bacterial infection sounds really nasty and as for the accident too of that young man, a horrible thing to happen! :( My love goes out to them and all their families at this very difficult time for both!

with love, Sue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:29 pm 
Dragon

Thank you ladies for all the beautiful words!! :love: :hug:
Thank you for all your prayers love and support!! :love: :hug:
I am sorry to hear about your neighbors Wanda I will keep them in my prayers I hope they get well very soon!! :love: :hug:

Talia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes I will be Praying for Talia's Friend and Wanda's Neighbor. :hug:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you everyone! :) :D Please could you add Dan, Fran's husband and Fran's Dad also as they have both been sick, to your prayer list? I understand they are a bit better according to her cellphone text received but please could you keep them in your prayers at this time? Thanks! :) :P :hello: :hug:

Last edited by Crystal Rose on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I sure Will! :hug:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:17 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks, Rose-Lyn! :) :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:P :hello: :love:

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next