It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Elvis and the baby
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I bowled yesterday during the day and then ran some errands. While at the bowling alley the manager's daughter brought her 2 week little baby in for Grandma Karen to see.
He is a cute little guy with lots of hair but he is so, so tiny.
When I slept last night I dreamed about the same baby but Elvis was holding the baby boy and not the mom. He talked to the baby and the baby looked like he was listening intently. Then Elvis looked at me and said: "You have one more of these in your future and so then there will be 4 grandchildren for you to spread the love in your heart to; in an even manner."
Elvis was dressed in plain clothes. He startled me when he said I will be a grandma again because I thought the "kids" were done but either our daughter or our son will become parents again, according to Elvis, who never could keep a secret!
When he was holding the tiny little baby he had a fleeting look of regret on his face and I thought maybe the look was because he left earth before he would become a grandpa, but maybe the fleeting look was there because he was looking and feeling how tiny the baby was and that made him think of his twin brother???????????????
A "touch" by Elvis is a beautiful experience. Thank you,
Elvis.
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject: Re: Elvis and the baby
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Marjore, this was a wonderful dream. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope you will let us know when Elvis' words will materialize!!! :wink: :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

AMEN, dear Sarena! Many thanks for sharing this beautiful dream experience with us, Marjorie! :) :P

Quote:
I hope you will let us know when Elvis' words will materialize!!!

Yes indeed! :) :P

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:16 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :shock: WOW! What a Powerful and Wonderful Dream! :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Right on! :) :D :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:16 pm 
Site Admin

I haven't dreamed of Elvis in quite a while, it's like I haven't needed him I guess??? But that's okay, he's busy. That's what a friend of our's 3 year old little girl said a few days ago, she was saying she liked to watch "'vis' pictures on tv" meaning his movies. She had noticed there had not been any on tv of late- that is because her parents don't have tv now, they run games and movies for her to watch, so she thought 'vis was busy, maybe he had a job. So I bought Kissin' Cousins for her-it's one of her favorite ones-that and she likes Happened at the World's Fair and Speedway because there are kids featured in them... she wants to be one of "his kids" and make pictures. Kids are so honest... wjh

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:56 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: What a Nice thing to do for that Little Girl, :love: I to Live Speedway and Change of Habit, and The Trouble with Girls are my all time Favorites. :love:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
What a Nice thing to do for that Little Girl
- Yes indeed! :D :P

I love all those movies you mentioned, Rose-Lyn, and many more too, Wild In the Country I also love and Flaming Star though the end's too sad and always have to turn it off before then!

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]