It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Please pray for Di and her family!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Here is a prayer request for Di, please keep her Mom and husband in your prayers? Thank you! :hello: :hug: :love:

Quote:
I want to apologize for not being active. Things have been kind of in a down turn for me. My 92 year old mother fell and broke her wrist and shoulder just before Christmas. Thank God she will be fine.

The bigger thing we have been dealing with for a year or so and finally the Doctor has decided to do quadruple bypass on my husband. I have been very scared about this being the outcome and now it is true. Surgery scheduled for April 1. Please keep him in your prayers.

Post subject: Re: Please pray for Di and her family!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:05 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you for posting this here CrystalRose. Di, I put your family's name in the "pot" with several others mentioned here in the past few weeks- I am certainly postive that prayer does wonders for healing phyhsical and emotional ills-I am a walking example. this time last year I could not walk, barely could get around holding on to things-my legs were just "gone". I have had prayer via the wonderful friends here on ELC and others from all over this earth-and believe me, prayer is powerful! Jesus said as much in many ways throughout his time here physically, and it is just as powerful today. I can walk, not as far but I don't have to hold on to things except when going up or down a step or two-then I do it to save my leg muscles. It is far worse to break a shoulder etc:...and to have a bypass, and all the other things, cancer included but God and his Angels hear prayer-the energy force generated by so many who practice their faith via prayer is a ray of light straight from the spirit to the spirit of the wounded ones. That I believe. Thank you all for prayer, I am living proof it WORKS! wjh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes indeed Wanda is a Great Example in how Prayer Works, and I know that our Prayers and Believing in Faith will bring the Healing and the Answers to all of the ones that are in Need that have been Mentioned here. :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

You're welcome, Wanda! :) :P

AMEN, Wanda and Rose-Lyn in all you've said above too! :D :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]