It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: please can you pray for my penpal/friend debra
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:19 am 
Phoenix

ive just had a message from a real good friend and longtime penpal debra tatnell, please can you pray for her, as she has just found out she has breast cancer in her right breast, she has been through so much what with losing her dad to cancer and her poor cat passing on a while after.
she sounds really scared, i dont know what to say to her, she is such a sweetie and a good friend to me, and elvis fan too, i am praying hard for her, if anyone deserves a break its her,
thankyou girls

Post subject: Re: please can you pray for my penpal/friend debra
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Of course will keep Debra in my prayers and thoughts at this time as with her family and for you as her friend also, Julie! I remember Debra from when you had mentioned regarding her father some while ago; poor lady, she must be scared and can understand that for sure! :( My prayers for all of you at this time!

best wishes, Sue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:05 am 
Phoenix

debs has been to docs and is confirned that she has cancer and has to have her right breast removed she is so scared as her dad died of cancer a while ago, so i hope you can pray for her maybe, im praying too

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm very sorry to read about your friend Debs, Julie :( and you can count on my prayers for her and her family at this difficult time!

with best wishes, Sue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:59 pm 
Phoenix

THANKS all, i hope i can be of some comfort to debs, i will try to be, im hoping with all my heart she will be ok, its heartbreaking to sense the fear in that poor soul that god maybe chose me to know, i just hope my prayers are heard
she even said she scared , i just hope if anyone could pray for her she gets well again.
im sending her a token of healing , its only a little thing but it shows her im thinking of her at her time of trouble
she is allso an elvis fan
regards julie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:00 pm 
Phoenix

Crystal Rose wrote:
Of course will keep Debra in my prayers and thoughts :( My prayers for all of you at this time!

best wishes, Sue

THANKYOU IT MEANS A LOT TO ME

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You're very welcome, Julie! :) :P

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]