It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Elvis and Wanda
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow, Blue Moon! That is sure some dream and thank you for sharing this with us too! It's very interesting also, I'm not sure if I would attempt an interpretation as others at ELC are better at this than I! :wink: :P But thank you, nevertheless! :D :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:shock: WOW WHAT A DREAM! I don't have a Clue on what it could mean, I sure hope that someone does Blue Moon! :hug:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Blue Moon wrote:
Wow, what an interesting & expressive dream Amanda!!! Elvis' love for Wanda is still shining through. Yes, it is! :)

I had an Elvis related dream last night, not nearly so personal & intense as yours, but will post here just the same.

In my dream a strange man sort of kidnaps me or pressures me into coming into his office. He wants information for some kind of mysterious project. I don't really know the info he wants but my friend, not there, knows the info & the man knows this. However, I am protective of my friend. I go outside and look for my friend hidden in the thicket. It apears to be Elvis, since I am calling out to him. He is wearing a red jacket deliberately so that I will see him amongst the thick greenery, and I'm making sure he is not seen by anyone, as I don't trust the man in the office. At the same time, it is like Elvis wants to stay near me to watch over me. But he does not speak and I don't see his face clearly. I notice the thick black early 70's hair style. However, I would not have even known it was him except I had said his name.

Dear Blue Moon -Laurie- I'll give a try to bring forth a meaning to your dream, if you don' care. It seems our friends are inviting someone to do it...! :wink:

The strange man: represents your sense of a possible danger coming from others.

...kidnaps or pressures you: he is putting on risk your personal power/wholeness following his own interests. In the dream you give him the power to do it, thus he may represent an individual in your past that made you feel endangered and vulnerable when you had not yet grown to an empowered state of being, most probably when you were a child and didn't have adequate protection against. He may have been someone acutely inquisitive and aggressively demanding. Probably that situation created a deep impression in that child's mind that is appearing now to be healed.

Your friend (Elvis): He may represent the protection you needed then. At the present time, he is backing you, watching on you, making sure you know he is there… yet he is not showing fully (under my point of view) because he can not come into your rescue, because then he would award your old feeling of vulnerability instead of that of confidence and strength. Probably it is enough for you now to know that you are not alone.

What information your friend/Elvis possesses would be of value for that strange man? Just what every man has wanted to reach through the history of mankind: the state BEING in its full potential, the I AM that I AM.

I truly believe that is the ultimate drama for any human being, the source of all suffering and polarized behaviors like violence, greed, envy, etc.... Present in our polarized reality untill we reach ONENESS... 8) :)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:20 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

You're dream interpretations are always welcome Amanda. You really have an intuitive gift analyzing dreams. And you have given me plenty to ponder on here. Yes, somewhere along the way as a child I lost track of who I really was, disconnecting with my intuition. It's only been fairly recently that I've realized how important it is to be true to oneself, follow their heart. I had a psychic reading done a few months back and this woman, who didn't even know who I was then, said if I continued doing the same kind of work I did before my soul would die. And yet I've been applying for those same kind of jobs; no wonder I haven't been able to get work. My soul is sending a message.

I'd like to add two very brief dreams here, only because they are so different from anything I've had before; I just want to share.
In one dream there are two deer, a doe & a fawn. I'm aware they represent my mother & me and the message was that I have had a hard time being happy here on this planet because in a previous life I had come from a different planet. Then I had another dream in which I said I need to be in a place with a higher frequency. Actually, all 3 of my dreams posted here happened on the same night.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:54 pm 
Site Admin

What dreams you have there girl! A different planet...well, sometimes it seems like the case fer sure. I think that we dream with symbols representing events etc: and that they come in the forms of different situations and/or things like an animal could mean a personality trait or person with that type trait...a deer is considered shy, quiet and non agressive (actually they are not any of those in real life but we think they are) and planets could represent a time in our life (s) past and present. But then I am no expert in that field, it just seems to fit and I read about such things a while ago, so that could explain more. It's hard to figure out but if we "hit on the right thing" it comes clear and I've even felt "stupid" when I hadn't realized the meanings when the dream happened to me! It just was so suddenly made clear.
I missed this one when I was here yesterday, so this is my thoughts.
love ya all,
wjh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Many thanks, Laurie, for sharing your beautiful dreams with us and also to Amanda and Wanda for your thoughts and interpretations too! :D :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :hug: :bouncy: :mrgreen: :hug:

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :bouncy: :mrgreen: :hello: :love:

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2