It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Bless Elvis lol
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:51 am 
Pharaoah

I had such a cute experience with Elvis last night. I haven't really chatted to him much for a few months, I kinda don't like bugging him to much :lol:

It was kinda funny really because I went to bed early for college and I had really no intention to talking to anyone last night even though Elvis has been popping up in my head for the last few days at random times which I just acknowledge him with a smile :lol:

Anyway I'll get to the point, I had my eyes closed TRYING to sleep with no sucess and a image of Graceland appeared and I just layed there and see where this went but when I do ever talk to him, its Graceland that ALWAYS appears, no where else.

Elvis was stood in the door way waiting for me and he was dressed the way he dressed when he did the 1968 come back special and looked very nice :wink: and he held his arms out to me for a hug and asked if he could kiss me on the cheek and we went inside Graceland.

When we got inside, he took hold of my hands and looked so serious, I was like "uh oh, what have I done!" :lol: anyway he started talking about me being serverly upset when MJ passed away and he reminded me that they are never far away and he said that because I could talk to him, I could do the same with anyone in the spirit world and then he looked at me but his serious look had faded a little and asked me that if I wish, if we wanted to be friends and I said sure and me being me, my emotions got the better of me and started crying :lol: and bless Elvis, he looked so concerned that he made me cry LOL and I had to explain I was crying in a good way.

After that as I felt before, I felt a man stood at side of the bed stroking my hair and we talked about loads of stuff and sometimes I have problems hearing spirits, usually depends how clear they and Elvis was so clear last night and I asked him what he thought of todays technology and he said he was impressed with some stuff (I don't know if Elvis liked technology at all, hope someone knows whether he did or not)

I asked him what he thought of the internet and would he have let Lisa use it and he said the funniest thing, he goes "I wouldn't let my yissa (hope I spelled that right) use it until I knew she was old enough and not to go on sites she shouldn't and I laughed because he reminds me of my dad at times as I wasn't allowed the internet until I was 14 :lol:

After that I had no problems sleeping and nodded off straight away :D

Anyway I'll shut up now :lol:

Last edited by Emma_Loves_Elvis on Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Bless Elvis lol
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you for sharing your beautiful dream with us, Emma! That sounds soooo very much like our Elvis would do, does it not?!!! :) :D :P :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:19 pm 
Pharaoah

Sure does :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:49 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Emma, I liked your dream-and the fact you can communicate with him, tell me, can you see his mouth move when he speaks, or is it just hearing his voice and seeing his face? I can't see his mouth move, I can see smiles, frowns etc: and gestures, but I "hear" his voice like in my head more than through ears if that makes any sense. I don't see his feet either, just theknees and a tad below them...when he stands and when he walks away. Strange. His arms move, his head turns and etc: he grins and smiles or frowns, sometimes sounds concerned about me etc;...but that's it. I have felt him touch me at night when I was ill and worried. I felt his arm lay on the bed and his hand touch my neck and cheek where I had cancer surgery. He was very gentle and my face instantly was warm and didn't hurt at all after that. I wish he would come again, I'd like to see what he thinks of what I have done and am a bout to "let out" into the "ethers" he spoke of.
I like your reading for the card...so often they are correct about many things- I used to read tarot cards myself...but decided I didn't want to know things about other people so I stopped. Elvis had me read a regular deck for him and sent a deck of cards from Vegas with his initals on them inside a cashmere sock he had worn! That way it had his vibes he said. His reading wasn't too bad, but it warned him of impending heartaches-his wife asked him for a divorce the same week so it was impending all right.

Well, take care and I look forward to the next dream and the next card reading.

Glad you are posting again! Missed you. wjh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :shock: Emma I sure do Love to hear about your Dreams and your Visits from ELVIS, I have Missed not having any more Visits with Elvis anymore. So if I could ask you to do me a Favor, the next time you have a Visit from Elvis. Could you tell him that Rose-Lyn sure Misses him, and that I would Love a Visit from Him Sometime. Thank You! :love:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:09 pm 
Pharaoah

Wanda June Hill wrote:
Hi Emma, I liked your dream-and the fact you can communicate with him, tell me, can you see his mouth move when he speaks, or is it just hearing his voice and seeing his face? I can't see his mouth move, I can see smiles, frowns etc: and gestures, but I "hear" his voice like in my head more than through ears if that makes any sense. I don't see his feet either, just theknees and a tad below them...when he stands and when he walks away. Strange. His arms move, his head turns and etc: he grins and smiles or frowns, sometimes sounds concerned about me etc;...but that's it. I have felt him touch me at night when I was ill and worried. I felt his arm lay on the bed and his hand touch my neck and cheek where I had cancer surgery. He was very gentle and my face instantly was warm and didn't hurt at all after that. I wish he would come again, I'd like to see what he thinks of what I have done and am a bout to "let out" into the "ethers" he spoke of.
I like your reading for the card...so often they are correct about many things- I used to read tarot cards myself...but decided I didn't want to know things about other people so I stopped. Elvis had me read a regular deck for him and sent a deck of cards from Vegas with his initals on them inside a cashmere sock he had worn! That way it had his vibes he said. His reading wasn't too bad, but it warned him of impending heartaches-his wife asked him for a divorce the same week so it was impending all right.

Well, take care and I look forward to the next dream and the next card reading.

Glad you are posting again! Missed you. wjh

Hi Wanda, no I don't see his mouth move, its more mind to mind communication, its very rare I will see their mouth move, even when talking to the angels, its exactly the same, all mental communication. My experience is the same as yours really, I see his facial features, body but sometimes its usually from the waist up, him smiling ect.

I do own tarot myself but I always feel drawn back to my angel cards more than anything else so I haven't used tarot for at least a year but I would like to get into it again maybe, I like to keep a journal and write my readings down and re-read them again at a later date because sometimes I do a reading and it makes no sense but it usually does a few months or even a year down the line.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:11 pm 
Pharaoah

Rose-Lyn wrote:
:hello: :shock: Emma I sure do Love to hear about your Dreams and your Visits from ELVIS, I have Missed not having any more Visits with Elvis anymore. So if I could ask you to do me a Favor, the next time you have a Visit from Elvis. Could you tell him that Rose-Lyn sure Misses him, and that I would Love a Visit from Him Sometime. Thank You! :love:

I'll tell him Rose :D, Elvis' presence is so calming, I have a habit of falling alseep in middle of talking to him :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:49 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Thank You Emma, and I would imagine that Elvis could put you to sleep with the Peace of His Presence. :love:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:) :P :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:46 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :mrgreen: :hug:

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next